2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I am sorry that you are struggling xx

I didn't know that the coconut oil is so good for lining as well. Maybe I should go and get some tomorrow.

Another question, we don't get baby aspirin here. Would it be okay if I take a quarter of a normal disprin per day?

What's the aspirin do? Just curious :)

Baby aspirin helps with uterine lining and blood clotting.

Angel- are you in UK? If so I believe I was told you have 75mg aspirin, just called low dose there. 81mg and under is what they suggest, once a day.
If you Google it there is a lot of info. I just searched baby aspirin and fertility...

Oh ok very cool I didn't know that.

So I'm still having dull cramping and only tiny dots of brown spotting. I'm now wondering if this isn't AF and possibly implantation bleeding. I thought the bleeding I had on March 25th could be AF but wasn't sure because it was so soon after my MC. I had O symptoms and I am pretty sure I O'd on April 8th. If that's true then that would put me at 10dpo today. Just waiting to see if AF kicks in or if this stops. Plan to test on Sunday if AF still hasn't kicked in.

They say the first day of bleeding from MC is day 1 of cycle, sad I know, to think that as a start of cycle but that's what the RE explained to me in 2011. Sending lots of possitive vibes your way for it to be implantation and you get a shbfp Sunday.

I love coconut oil! It's the only oil I cook with and I also put it on my skin! Can't get enough of the stuff :haha:.

CD 13 for me. The dollar store OPKs look like they are nearly positive but my CBEFM is saying Im low fertility. So now Im a bit confused. It is a bit early for me to Ovulate as my nnormal cycle is 31 days or so. I normally O around cd 17. But since this is my first cycle since my D&C and I needed Provera to get that started, and Im taking clomid, nothing about this cycle is normal. What so you all think?

Attachments

• 2014-04-18 09.09.28.jpg
    2014-04-18 09.09.28.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
baby aspirin is 75mg so if you can measure around that much it should be ok... :) some take 100mg...

I am going to try that coconut oil.. thanks :D

CD 13 for me. The dollar store OPKs look like they are nearly positive but my CBEFM is saying Im low fertility. So now Im a bit confused. It is a bit early for me to Ovulate as my nnormal cycle is 31 days or so. I normally O around cd 17. But since this is my first cycle since my D&C and I needed Provera to get that started, and Im taking clomid, nothing about this cycle is normal. What so you all think?

From my experience with clomid it does make you O sooner like a 28 days cycle. My cycle was kind of strange the first round of clomid but it def shortened it. The 2nd round of clomid I O'd on cd 15 so ur body could just be adjusting. FX'd your get it on the first round!!!

Yes I think it's true about o'ing earlier with clomid so looks positive to me :)

Mommyof2peas, I don't know much about clomid, but the lines do look that you are building up to ov. It can get a bit darker still.

Is coconut oil considered healthier than olive, canola or grapeseed oil? Does it have a different taste in foods? Hubby is a bit fussy with tastes. Lol

Also confuzion, does it smell nice? Lol

Yes coconut oil is definitely healthier than the alternatives. Especially for cooking because it is highly resistant to oxidation at high heat. I occasionally use olive oil for cooking also (never to fry) but try not to because it is more prone to oxidation.

It does have a unique smell but I think it smells delicious.

I never knew that. I always use Olive oil for cooking.

Wow, always something new to learn. :) maybe you should start your own blog on healthy eating :)

I get organic coconut oil, here they sell two at the health store. One that smells like coconut and one that doesn't but both are extra virgin and sold in containers that don't contain harmful substances like hexane & BPA. My DH does not like coconut so I use the one without smell or flavor for him. I have used it for a year and everyone I know swears buy it. I only found out about it being good for pregnancy and breast feeding when I got nervous about using it in pregnancy and did a search on it. TMI- it also helps with pregnancy constipation when added to a warm cup of milk. Found this one out on accident. Even added fiber wasn't working for me so OB suggested Collace, thankfully now I do t need it.

Ok ladies, opinions please... Are they getting darker? FRER with 3 dots is from this am and purple test with 2 dots is from this AM I know I'm nuts to keep testing but waiting for Wednesday for second HCG is driving me insane. Wish I could stop obsessing and worrying! :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Frer is DEFINITELY darker. I'm on my phone and can exen see it darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe