2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thank you everyone for helping me feel more confident, wish I could stop being so nervous....

Obviously darker. Congratulations! Its going to be awhile before you don't feel nervous. But it'll get better with each passing day!

Yeah looks like a sticky baby! HPTs look great!

Hey everyone. I'm 4 dpo and taking clomid and progesterone. This cycle looks similar to a pregnancy one I had this past December, so I'm really hopeful! Neither pregnancy presented with symptoms and the progesterone can create symptoms. Period is due May 1st, I'll start testing any 11 dpo on April 26th.

wbee: So exciting! This month is the one. Sending lots of :dust:!

Can you put me down for testing in May?

I am out. :witch: got me. On to the next cycle.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all those with :bfp: x

Hi Ladies!! Can you put me down for May? I'll be testing around May 14th if the witch doesn't show!! Sticky baby dust to all!

Congrats mamma! :flower:

How is everyone and where are we all at in our cycles?!

I'm 10DPO tomorrow and going in hunt of a FRER since the shops are closed today lol how is everyone feeling?

:flow:

I'm 10DPO tomorrow and going in hunt of a FRER since the shops are closed today lol how is everyone feeling?

Hi Kylie! I'm on CD11 today! Hoping to O on the 24th. In my fertile window now :)

Sticky baby dust to you!

Hi, I am CD3 im I have just had a Chemical :cry: I had 4 days of pos hpt then a negative and bleed :(

Will be ttc in week commencing 28th April as thats my high fertile week x

Hi Kylie! Hope you get that SHBFP :)

Wifey, I will add you to May. I hope we all get may shbfp's if we didn't get it this month. Xx

Soanxious, I wish I had your name on the bfp list still :( may the month of may be our blessed month with loads of shbfp's.

Thanks hunny... hoping it will be our month for all ttc.. when will you be testing ?? :D xxx

Should start af by Friday we will see I guess

Soanxious
Hope u get ur bfp next cycle so sorry

I'm on cd 4... Ready for AF to be over already. It was has been pretty heavy. Is the normal for the first cycle after MC? Hope it ends soon so DH and I can get to BDing. Good luck ladies! Baby dust!

Jmandrews, my first af was heavy and second one more normal. Xx

Soanxious, I will be testing around the 14th after af due date.

I am cd10 and so far hubby got me 4 days in a row. Lol I didn't even have to ask :) I should ov on the 29th, but notice a big temp drop the last couple of days and cm are watery and have loads of it. So don't know........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->