2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Angelbaby- Sounds like you will have :spermy: there waiting for that egg :happydance:
Sending lots of baby :dust: your way and to all of you! Hope May is the month that you all get SHBFP's!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::bfp::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jm I have just had a Chemical and it was VERY heavy, I was filling a mooncup every 3 hours for 1st day then twice a day 2nd day. :( x

Angel I OV and got pregnant 4 days before my ov date said I should ov on last cycle xx

Im not testing until AFTER af due date, and it will be with a digital as I don't want to see another chemical x

Thank you mama. I bought opks this morning and got a neg so will test again on cd12, cd10 today. Think I will ov on cd17 like usual, just got more cm this month. But that might be my shbfp then this month :)

I am sorry for the chemical soanxious and hope you will get a may shbfp. Xxx

Soanxious, I'm also trying after a CP/MMC. I guess we learnt our lesson about testing early!! I'm waiting until AF is at least 2-3 days late before testing!! I wish you tons of sticky baby dust!!!!

Thanks Angel.. xx

So upsetting isn't it Wifey :( my 4th one now.. so heartbreaking, it seems to happen within 2 days of when I tell my OH im pregnant, I told him im not telling him till im in labour at 9months next time.. how many dpo are you? when will you be testing? Im only going to do a digital a day after my af is due if I get that far again, I even tried aspirin 75mg the last few months :(

I got pregnant using my mooncup and conceive plus last time :) which was handy as I BD 5 and 4 days before my ov was supposed to be due, I got a pos on the wed and wasnt due till sat/sunday.. but managed to get pg maybe it was the conceive plus? we will never know. xx

Hey ladies. I should be ovulating tomorrow I think. Positive opk this morning and a temp drop so expecting another drop tomorrow followed by a rise Wednesday. We dtd this morning and will tomorrow but haven't at all before that as been away so I don't feel like we've covered it that well.

Angel - glad you've covered all bases this month, good luck, ill be rooting for you.

Jm - I don't think there is a normal after a mc unfortunately. My afs were very light at first but don't think that was normal either. Acupuncture has helped my blood nourishing and they are heavier now which feels healthier.

Mama of 4 how are you feeling?

AF is due for me today. Always the hardest part of the wait. I'm waiting until Cd34 to test.

Thanks Angel.. xx

So upsetting isn't it Wifey :( my 4th one now.. so heartbreaking, it seems to happen within 2 days of when I tell my OH im pregnant, I told him im not telling him till im in labour at 9months next time.. how many dpo are you? when will you be testing? Im only going to do a digital a day after my af is due if I get that far again, I even tried aspirin 75mg the last few months :(

I got pregnant using my mooncup and conceive plus last time :) which was handy as I BD 5 and 4 days before my ov was supposed to be due, I got a pos on the wed and wasnt due till sat/sunday.. but managed to get pg maybe it was the conceive plus? we will never know. xx

The CP was pretty upsetting - it was our first cycle TTC, when I saw the faint line I couldn't believe it, and neither did my hubby. The next day AF showed right on time and with a vengeance.

This cycle I haven't O'd yet! I'm in my fertile window now and should O on the 24th. We're leaving on the 25th for our Honeymoon so the TWW will go by quickly! I only come home 5 days after AF is due. I am going to try to test when I get home and not before - I hope I'm strong enough to hold out that long!! Worst case I will test 2 days after AF is due (that is - if she doesn't show). FX! :af:

Hey ladies. I should be ovulating tomorrow I think. Positive opk this morning and a temp drop so expecting another drop tomorrow followed by a rise Wednesday. We dtd this morning and will tomorrow but haven't at all before that as been away so I don't feel like we've covered it that well.

Angel - glad you've covered all bases this month, good luck, ill be rooting for you.

Jm - I don't think there is a normal after a mc unfortunately. My afs were very light at first but don't think that was normal either. Acupuncture has helped my blood nourishing and they are heavier now which feels healthier.

Mama of 4 how are you feeling?

It sounds like you might have caught it just in time fx for you...

I am ok, still really nervous, have been tired with lots of nausea. I think I must be one of the only ones that gets excited over feeling nauseous but it's reassuring to me. I have my second beta hcg done on Wednesday, it was 27 this last week but I was only in my 3rd week so was told it was a normal level.

Hope you get a SHBFP this cycle!!!

I'm on cd 4... Ready for AF to be over already. It was has been pretty heavy. Is the normal for the first cycle after MC? Hope it ends soon so DH and I can get to BDing. Good luck ladies! Baby dust!

I am having my first period since my miscarriage and was expecting it to be heavy but it is light and with no pain. Suppose it's different for everyone. Hope your ok. Xx

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Been quite busy so haven't had a chance to post. I wish you all baby dust as well :)

I have just finished my Chemical, this was my 4th, it was not as painful as the one in Feb but this one was VERY heavy for 2 days. :hugs: to all that have mc xxxxxxxxxx

Were moving on Friday and dh went and packed our bathroom so I have no idea where my test went so if I don't have my af Friday I'll have to wait till I can find that test in all thoses boxes because he didn't even label the box

11DPO and BFN. AF is due on Friday. I'm not testing again until I'm late

But thinking we are on to next month! :coffee:

I ovulated :dance: slightly earlier than last month, on cd28 :dohh: so am 2dpo... Am a little disppointed about the bad timing of bding this month :cry: it just didnt work out for us with one thing or another... I wont test early this month, not with my lps being short, so i will test on 11dpo (my lps have been 8-10days) so if i get to 11dpo it will be a miracle in itself :thumbup: xxx

I feel the same live in hope. My last two lp have been 9-10 days so if I get to 11-12 dpo it will be a miracle!

I'm due to ov tomorrow so a while to wait yet.

Mrs W and live_in_hope, have you gone to the doctor about your short lps? Sounds like progesterone might give you better odds?

Today I woke up feeling very sick to my stomach and that feeling continued for most of my morning while working. I normally don't get nauseous, but I'm thinking that perhaps the progesterone is to blame for that? Though, I've heard some say that it could make nausea worse but not actually cause it? Who knows. I'm trying not to get carried away about that or any other symptoms.. even after so long the tww is still so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->