2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I'm having a lot of nausea but im wondering if it's pregnancy related or just stress

Hey ladies,

I know I haven't been active in this particular thread (but I have been in other ones). I've had something rather unexpected pop up tonight and figured you all were the best ones to come to about this.

MMC was confirmed March 6th, 2014. Spotting started March 19th; full on bleeding followed by spotting March 23-31.

I never took a HPT to confirm negative after the miscarriage but had multiple follow-up ultrasounds that confirmed I had shed all the lining of my uterus and had none of the pregnancy left.

DH and I were NTNP afterward since we were told to not try to get pregnant for 2 or 3 more months. Since I wasn't really paying attention to ovulation, etc...not temping or OPK's, etc when I had ovulation pain on April 3rd it really caught me off guard and made me worried because DH and I had dtd the day before and of ovulation.

Well I'm now officially almost 5 weeks past the start of the bleeding of my mmc, 7 weeks since the confirmation of the end of my baby's heartbeat. I've had a lot of symptoms the past week or so and I felt like it was possible that "maybe" I was pregnant. Welp........took a dollar store hpt tonight with VERY little urine...so little I had to tilt the cup in order to dip the stick into it fully....and within seconds a VERY distinct second line showed up. If this was residual HCG from my recent pregnancy wouldn't it have been faint by now? Not such a distinct line?

I'm actually nervous that my OB will be upset with me for becoming pregnant again so soon haha What have your experiences been?

I see it congrats

Do you think this is possibly left over hcg from my miscarriage 5 weeks ago? It was confirmed that I passed all tissue as well as my lining 3 weeks ago so I'm assuming there's no way with all of that being confirmed, that my hcg levels would still be high enough to register a positive hpt.....I just don't want to get my hopes up and feel stupid if this isn't a new pregnancy. This is just very unexpected

I don't think so I know a girl that's pregnant just like u about 5 weeks later and it was a real sticky bean she's over 20 weeks now

I see it congrats

Do you think this is possibly left over hcg from my miscarriage 5 weeks ago? It was confirmed that I passed all tissue as well as my lining 3 weeks ago so I'm assuming there's no way with all of that being confirmed, that my hcg levels would still be high enough to register a positive hpt.....I just don't want to get my hopes up and feel stupid if this isn't a new pregnancy. This is just very unexpected

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks 5 days and was also told my uterus was empty and everything had passed. I had my hcg levels checked again like 2 weeks after it and they were 0. I just got AF exactly 1 month after my mc. Keeping my fx for you

Yes...please add me. I'm new here, I had a MC, in March, and I'm feeling a bit crampy on and off for 2 days now and was nauseous for a bit few days ago, So I've been testing...but nothing yet, fingers +

Hi live, welcome.

Eme, good luck, I hope this is a new bfp, it certainly sounds like it!

As for me, blaring pos opk mon so was fully expecting a temp dip today, nothing. :saywhat:?!! I always dip on the day of ov before a rise. Grrrrrr. So fed up, I just want to be pregnant!

Congrats eme!!!

Welcome Live... Our cycles are close. Baby dust!

Mrs W I'm sorry it hasn't shown on your chart yet. Hope it does soon. Just keep BDing. You will catch it :)

AFM: I am on cd 7 AF is over but I have some dark brown spotting here and there. Gearing up to start BDing. Hoping we catch the eggy in the small amount of time DH and I will have together.

Thank you ladies!!!! I'm honestly still in shock a little bit and am having a hard time accepting that this is a new baby (which makes me a little sad for some reason) even my husband was rather quiet when I showed him the test. I think we're both just being very guarded as we don't want to unnecessarily get our hopes up. My DR office opens in 20 minutes and you can believe I'm going to be the first person they speak with today hahah

I'm actually nervous that my OB is going to be upset with me that we weren't more active in preventing pregnancy haha

Don't be afraid. It's your body and you can do what you want. DH and I tried before they suggested but it didn't work for us. I am thrilled for you.

A lot of women got pregnant without no cycle in between and had their rainbow baby, and your the next one to do that :) x

Congrats eme!!! Looks like you are expecting again, awesome news.... Hope you get your rainbow :)

Thank you so much! It's all a bit overwhelming....being 34 I really thought it was going to be much harder to become pregnant. We got pregnant on our first month with good timing (in January) and it looks like we did again just 2.5 weeks after our miscarriage! So much fear and shock right now to be honest......I really thought, after my loss, that it wasn't going to happen for us.

I'll be testing May 10th if AF doesn't show! Fx she stays away. We've had a busy month....if you know what I'm saying :sex: ;)

Eme congratualtions on your new shbfp. :) I think it's a new baby and don't be scared about what the doc will say because it's your body. Xx

Kaiecee, good luck with the move on Friday and it sucks that you can't test now. :( but, it will make sure that you get a strong line by then! :)

MrsW, I am sorry that you didn't had your dip so far. Last cycle I didn't have a clear dip, but I still ovulated. Have a look at my chart. :)

Jm, yay for getting into bding again! :) May rainbows here we come.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Afm - cd12 today and dtd for the past 6 days. Lol the zinc tabs is working for hubby, because he just wants to get with it. Haha well, I am not complaining :) we still have 6 days to go though..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->