• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi Rickles! :wave:

9DPO here and lots of twinges today. Not cranky any more, heartburn has gone. Energy has returned. Only weird thing is that I tried to eat spaghetti and pesto for tea (which I usually love) and it tasted VILE. Could mean any number of things though, so we will see.

Hey BebVern!

When are you testing... my tests are sitting in the cabinet winking at me... going to try and hold out til Friday... which is about 9dpo (I know before that is borderline ridiculous)... I am not a patient woman!

How's everyone else doing?? Who else is waiting??

Nx

Well since my MMC last cycle I'm like a paranoid wreck about having a chemical, so I'm waiting until AF is at LEAST 3 days late! She's due on Monday so I'll try and hold out until Wednesday/Thursday next week. That feels like a lifetime away, but a chemical would just be too much right now. I'd rather not know!!

Bebvern and rickles, I can't wait for you testing. :)

Afm - I am definitely ov'ng soon. We did get some bding in last night and will get hubby tonight or tomorrow again. :)

Get to it Angelbaby!!! ;)

Twinges and lower back pain - but otherwise pretty quiet here!

Managed to not test this morning... I will crack early I know it... But I hear you on the chemical front - I had one before my DD and it was gutting but now I've had the MMC that was so much worse :( So I guess I want to know if all the symptoms are me going nuts or really pregnancy related!!!

Babydust to all!!! Keep us all posted xx

Angelbaby - GET BIZ-ZAY!

Rickles - I really, REALLY want to test early...but I won't. I know a chemical wouldn't be as traumatising as another MMC, but I prefer living in blissful ignorance!

10dpo here and pinching has disappeared. I have a dull, pressure-like cramp sensation now, as well as very tender boobies. Again, this could mean either AF or a BFP, but I'm waiting until after the weekend to find out...DH is convinced that I'm pregnant again, he's pretty certain of it! Although it's his birthday today, so maybe he's just feeling unusually optimistic ;)

Eek good look Rickles and BebVern! Rooting for you both!

Angel - I hope you O soon! I hated waiting to O!

This is such a rough period this month! I'm so much heavier than usual, headaches and just feel urgh! Hasn't helped moving house and being at work full time. I'll be glad once it's the weekend then next week I enter back in to my fertile window so at least have something to focus on! I'm due to O on Sunday/Monday all being my cycles are 'normal' and will start OPK's on Wednesday morning :)

Good luck ladies! :flow:

YAY Angelbaby - I don't know about you but I find it a little relief when I get the positive OPK each month - especially since the D&C. Drag that OH home and get busy!

Bebvern - I admire your staying powers, my lack of sore BBs is what makes me think I am not - but the twinges and dull cramps gives me hope. OH asked me yesterday if I thought i might be and I said I didn't want to get his hope up... he said after the last 6 months he's only getting his hopes up once we get through a first tri :( Poor guy...

KylieM - you've had sooo much on your plate!!! Hope you have a more relaxing weekend ;) fingers crossed for you for this cycle xxxx

Rickles - I think my DH will be the same. We only found out about the MC at the 12 week scan, so I don't think he will even let himself think about it this time until that happens.

Thanks Conina, nice to know he's not the only one - I see our toddlers are merely weeks apart in age! xx

Yes, isn't it a fab age? He's so cuddly and funny and learning new things every day!

Well, we got some more bding in and hubby is such a sweety. :) I just got reminded why I love him so much <3

Hallo ladies,

How are you all doing?

I am in the waiting game now.............patience is much needed.

Your testing ticker is already looking much better Angel Baby!!! So much better than 14 days. I really thought you were going to make me wait that long... Can't wait for you to :test: already! Eeeek! :)

Haha leinzlove, I just thought who am I kidding. I mean, I know I will give in so what the heck. If af arrive I will be disapointed anyway, so can just as well enjoy the poas addiction. Haha I will get some cheapie tests tomorrow, then two early prediction ones and have one clearblue.

That isn't enough tests! I have 6 FRER, 6 Mainstream IC, 1 Dollar Store test, 1 Clearblue digi, 20 IC dipsticks! :rofl:

Always need the digi for the OH (lines can really confuse them) :)

I've got a FRER, Clear Blue and Sainsburys own... will be buying a few more FRER on the weekend - it's really the only brand I trust. Desperately trying to stay strong until Sunday at least... It's a killer :(

But don't really have any symptoms now so not holding out much hope :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back