2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks angel! Do you usually have a dip? I've never had a cycle without an ov dip before but maybe I did ovulate today and no dip or maybe I will ovulate tomorrow. Hope so. My temp tomorrow should tell me more!

When is your hubby round to angel? Wishing you so much luck and baby dust this month!!

Thanks jm, good to see you are gearing up to ttc again, fingers crossed!

Eme I agree with the others, don't worry about what the dr says, I'm sure all will be fine. I ttc straight away after my mmc at 12 weeks. I wasn't successful and really believed I'd be one of the lucky ones as they say they are more fertile after your mc. Always the way really, expect one thing and so often life delivers something else. Enjoy it x

Well, I only temped for 2 cycles and the first one I had a significant dip and the last one not so much, but ff still got it. This is my 3rd month temping. Hubby should be home until beginning of May, but he might start flying home based and then it will be forever :) well, until they send him on contract again depending on where he is needed. It gives us enough time for bding :)

So my OB was really really sweet! She's excited for me and I'm going in next week to have my first blood draw and then another blood draw a few days later to make sure all is progressing as it should (she wanted me to come in today but I'm out of town for the following six days so doing a 72hr later second blood draw wouldn't be possible.

So my OB was really really sweet! She's excited for me and I'm going in next week to have my first blood draw and then another blood draw a few days later to make sure all is progressing as it should (she wanted me to come in today but I'm out of town for the following six days so doing a 72hr later second blood draw wouldn't be possible.

Good luck eme! I hope you have a happy, healthy, & sticky little bean!! FX!!

Congrats eme!

Today I added pretty feisty low back pain and mild uterine cramping to the symptom list. Again I can't be sure they are real symptoms or just the progesterone. My chart is boring and doesn't offer me much lol. One week till af is due.. so far away! If I'm pregnant this month it'd be such a wonder bday gift to my husband (may 21st) since last year we had the d&c on his bday.

I hope that you will have a shbfp soon :) when will you be testing? It would be a wonderful gift for your husband. Xx

That's great news eme:happydance:

My beta came back at 550 today was only 23 last Wednesday so I'm ecstatic, have to have drawn again next Wednesday and as long as all is still good I will get an early scan the following week. I'm 4.3 weeks today, do you ladies mind if I stick around till 8wks please? If not I completely understand...

Hope everyone is doing well and working on them May BFP's
:dust:

Ok ladies I have found a new thread I think I will be ok in, so officially moving over. Feel awful posting here about pregnancy. If you all don't mind I'd still like to stalk this thread & see how you are all doing. Fx that you will all get shbfp May rainbows. Thank you for everything!!!

Congrats Eme...

Mama: I'm still here... Stalking and waiting for everyone's SHBFP!

Sending all loads of :dust:!

Mama, no, you don't have to leave. :) if I get my rainbow then I most propably will still hang around until everyone got their shbfp's. :)

AngelBaby: There are no if's... Its just a matter of when... And that time is NOW!

Still hang around people :D its nice to see the positives!! xx

Dances around in the baby dust.. :dust: and sprinkles some around for everyone!!!!

I don't mind if you ladies with BFPs stick around :) gives me hope. Love hearing about how you all are doing.

Thank you ladies! I wasnt sure if id still be welcome here but wanted to hang around to cheer all of you on!!! So many of the ladies who had miscarriages at the same time I did are back on the preggo train! Cheering you all on and keeping fingers crossed! !!

I personally find women in the same situation as me that are now pregnant my vision of hope, I focus more on the positives when I see a SHBFP so I for one would love you all to stay.. :) xx

I agree that seeing a shbfp makes me focus on the positive more as well. :)

I am cd13 today and should ov in about 4 days. Didn't get a positive opk yet, but assume that will only be on cd15 or cd16. It does get darker though :) Well, I have my pre-ov bloat already and boobies are larger so should be soon and then I am in the tww before the end of next week :)

I usually get af about 2 days before predicted which would be today still don't have it so I got my fx maybe this is a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->