2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

It's ok I'll try next month it's been I guess since we are moving tomorrow

I am so sorry kaiecee :( it sucks!!

Hi seekingkiddos! :) where are you at in your cycle?

Sorry kaicee. Good luck with the move though and enjoy your new home!! Even though its chaos and I hate moving, it's always nice to get to the new house and decide where things will go. On the first night I like to drink wine out of mugs and get a take away!!

Welcome seeking, good luck.

I'm 2dpo today, hello tww!!

Can i just ask. What does the sh before the bfp stand for?
in trying to guess but not sure!

Ok! Now i know :) thankyou.
well hope we all get ours soon.

trying to do housework today with a bad back. Not fun.

Ouch I feel your pain Slowloris, I suffer with back pain too... :( x

Hi Ladies,
congrats to the bfp since I last posed - there has been quite a few of you!

Please forgive me for the following rant..

I am CD26 today, 9PO, testing like i have money to burn when really AF inst sure till 31st.

I also have my first appt with the gynecologist on Monday and wouldn't it be perfect to had a BFP before then?

I have building nausea, worse mostly when In the car - even when I am driving! But I am concerned that the symptoms are the same as last months are just the new pms..

Is it just me or is it normal to go a bit OTT when TTCAL ?

Blondish.. its normal to be like this.. you're not alone... :hugs: I hope you get your BFP before you see your OB. :) Only test in the morning though.. and save the tests.. so early dpo any other time would be a waste of a test.. xxxx

Thanks Soanxious, I was sorry to see your CP :(
I have only be doing the FMU, I guess I'm doing it as I didn't even test till CD 36 for my BFP but I have seen the risks.. Maybe next month Ill be more sane..

Thanks hun... it was upsetting and even more so as due date was Christmas Day :( and now Christmas I will be thinking I would of been due a baba :cry:

I am trying my best to NOT test until AFTER AF is due if she is late. I have 1 digital and 4 superdrug and around 20 ic's but will try my best to just digital test.. its hard isn't it.. not to test :hugs: x

IM itching to test already at 7dpo. But would love to wait if i can as this is first cycle after mc and it could be longer for af to turn up. IM pretty sure my ov date is right tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->