2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Kylie-I've been doing slimming world too! 11.5lbs off in 3 weeks!

So I think I have a faint line today.. trying not to get my hopes up though. I'm not sure how to post a pic from mobile. I posted it to my blog if you click the link in my sig you can see. Oh goodness, it's going to be a long day!

Here's the pic..

Attachments

• 20140427_063902.jpg
    20140427_063902.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 19
wbee I am pants at seeing lines but I hope that it is for you!
I recalculated my cycle lengths n AF due tmw and despite all the symptoms its still BFN...and FMU is so hard to achieve on nights - agghhh!

Conina - I'm actually finding it really easy, there's so much food you can eat even "quick" foods! Congrats on the pregnancy to :)

:flow:

Its hard to see on here.. on my blog it's easier to see the line. I'll be taking a frer tomorrow morning to confirm

Wbee - I think I see a shadow but not a line as such but I'm also pants at seeing faint lines! Everything crossed hun!

:flower:

I will testing in may around the 12th ovulating on Monday :sex:all week taking orenatal vitamins all month and hoping for a :bfp:in may and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:to us all

Wbee my line was super faint on an ic too but I did a frer the next day and it was definitely positive (not dark yet but enough to see in a photo). Good luck for tomorrow!

wbee I think I see something on the 1st pic.. do you have other tests you can try? ic tests are always really faint... :) GL and FX for a strong line tomorrow xxx

Curvysunshine FX for some SHBFP's xx
:dust:

Starting to feel crampy. AF not due.for at least another week. Hope its a good sign.

Soanxious, I'm planning to pick up some frers after work and doing one tonight and the other tomorrow.

Starting to feel crampy. AF not due.for at least another week. Hope its a good sign.

hey, i had cramping (af type cramps from 1-5dpo,) not so bad yesterday or today and af isnt due until thurs...my first pregnancy i had cramps right from 1dpo, everyday during the tww and got my bfp on 11dpo, so fingers crossed it is for you too (and me this time!) :winkwink: xx

i have a feeling we will be seeing a few shbfps this week! :thumbup: xxx

I'm so sorry Kylie that AF showed. :hugs: This brand new cycle is bringing you your SHBFP!!!

Wbee: Looks BFP to me! Eeeek! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->