2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I have had tests show 7/8dpo :) but have been 10 & 15 miU/mL and I was still on time after my Chemicals. xx FX for you!!

10 dpo.. testing starts tomorrow.

I had a burning hunger start yesterday and it's continuing on to today. This is that awful burning pregnancy hunger if any are familiar. No matter what I do I can't get full and it hurts. I'm pretty certain that it's due to the progesterone.

Symptoms I've had this cycle: nausea, headaches, incredible hunger, mild cramping, low back pain.. and every one of those could be blamed on the progesterone. Phooey.

10 dpo.. testing starts tomorrow.

I had a burning hunger start yesterday and it's continuing on to today. This is that awful burning pregnancy hunger if any are familiar. No matter what I do I can't get full and it hurts. I'm pretty certain that it's due to the progesterone.

Symptoms I've had this cycle: nausea, headaches, incredible hunger, mild cramping, low back pain.. and every one of those could be blamed on the progesterone. Phooey.

Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

I wanna join in!
I am 34, hubby is 28. We have been together almost 4 years. I have 2 older kids, he has two younger kids and we want one together. I have had 4 losses, all at 5 weeks, my last loss I had a progesterone level of 7. I am on clomid (first time) because my right tube is blocked and my right ovary is dominant so I needed a little boost to o from my working left side. I also am on progesterone. I take Folic Acid also.
My last loss was in December and it lasted until the middle of January. It was very tough. My 'symptoms' this cycle (due to Clomid and progesterone) cover all the 'normal' pregnancy symptoms, but the one that bothers me the most is the cramping. I have been cramping on/off since ovulation and peeing every hour which is not normal imo.. I am only 4dpo and can tell that these are symptoms of the drug and not real, but anything that gives hope can be a double-edged sword sometimes. I will be testing from about 10dpo and on. (Which will be May1st.)

Finished clomid and am now 2dpo. Won't be testing until next Friday. Took a bit longer to I then I would have thought. Excited to see those double lines. No real symptoms since o other then cramping. Constant cramping.cant wait to break out those hpts

I wanna join in!
I am 34, hubby is 28. We have been together almost 4 years. I have 2 older kids, he has two younger kids and we want one together. I have had 4 losses, all at 5 weeks, my last loss I had a progesterone level of 7. I am on clomid (first time) because my right tube is blocked and my right ovary is dominant so I needed a little boost to o from my working left side. I also am on progesterone. I take Folic Acid also.
My last loss was in December and it lasted until the middle of January. It was very tough. My 'symptoms' this cycle (due to Clomid and progesterone) cover all the 'normal' pregnancy symptoms, but the one that bothers me the most is the cramping. I have been cramping on/off since ovulation and peeing every hour which is not normal imo.. I am only 4dpo and can tell that these are symptoms of the drug and not real, but anything that gives hope can be a double-edged sword sometimes. I will be testing from about 10dpo and on. (Which will be May1st.)

Welcome! I know clomid causes cramping. I remember that when I was on it. Good luck! FX'd you see two lines in a few more days! :)

Stayed at a friends, so cant use fmu. Maybe tomorow ill start testing!

Lots of you getting near to testing now eeek!! I'm 3dpo today. X

Bfn today. Thought I was 11 dpo but after putting back a discarded temp, ff changed it to 10 dpo. So maybe too early? I'm not too hopeful anymore though.

Aww Wbee.. what tests are you using? xx

TWW is awful isn't it girls x

:hi: Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I will be testing May if my chart looks promising :)

Soanxious, I'm just using ICs.

I'll take another tomorrow, at the real 11 dpo. Fingers crossed

hey ladies, soz I havent posted on here much, my cycles have been so long, it just did my head in :wacko: lol.

I am 7dpo now, anybody else 7dpo?? How are you feeling? Xx

Well AF showed for me so I'm CD3 today! I'm going to Alton Towers on Sunday though so I'm excited for that and I also joined Slimming World on Wednesday so I'm going to concentrate on losing 3-4 stone instead. This is cycle 12 TTC and cycle 4 since the miscarriage

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all those coming up to testing!

:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->