2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Yes good luck to everyone.
i am finding it odd to have them this early, usually get them right before af not a week before!
but first cycle after mc so body may be all out of wack.

I don't know what's going on, I've had no real temperature shift but I'm pretty sure I've ovulated. I had cramping, HSO cervix and EWCM. Now my CM has changed to creamy and my cervix is very much how it usually is after O. Also my boobs are agony, this has only ever happened after O. Any ideas why I wouldn't be getting a temperature shift if I have ovulated?

Brunette: No idea hun... Keep BD! Sending lots of :dust:!

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me popping in, this seems like a lucky thread by all the bfps. Been stalking for a while now. Nice to see some already familiar faces too.

I'm 5 dpo today, going to start testing soon. Yes I have a poas problem.

Conina - I'm actually finding it really easy, there's so much food you can eat even "quick" foods! Congrats on the pregnancy to :)

:flow:

I know, I love it. This is the third time I've started it and I'm going to keep it up for a few more weeks but hopefully I'll then start putting on weight for a good reason :thumbup:

BB try some conceive plus... helps for 2 reasons.. soreness and helps :spermy: lol x

Tui, Welcome and Goodluck.. join the rest of us poas addicts :D x

:dust:

Yesterday must have been a fluke. Bfn on a frer. :( 12 do so I'll be stopping the progesterone and hoping for next cycle.

Wbee so sorry to hear that :( xx

Just want to share some good news stories.. I just read this xx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ter-Clemency-discuss-SECOND-miracle-baby.html

Hallo ladies :)

Welcome to all the new ladies and sorry for those who got af and/or bfn"s :( I hope May will be the month for us all.

Leinz, thank you so much for your message and made me smile :)

Hi ladies I think I'll join this thread too!!

MC started on 25/3 stopped bleeding 1/4, been Bding just about everyday since then lol. Last night I had some light pink spotting and tonight it's nearly there with a brown tinge only when I wipe.

I think I'll test around the 7/5 if I can hold out that long and if this spotting isn't the beginning of af.

Bless you all!!

Thank you to everyone of you ladies that share your stories on here it has helped me so so sooo much xox

Can I join? I'll be trying in May so testing in June sometime!

Wbee: I'm so bummed to hear that! :( I'm hoping the Witch has the best of reasons to stay away. :hugs:

BushMumma: So very sorry for your loss hun. I hope the spotting is of IB and you are about to see your BFP!

AngelBaby: :hugs:

KylasBaby: I'm sorry for your loss. Wishing you your rainbow BFP ASAP!

Brunette: The soreness will be worth it... :hugs:

Leinzlove- thank you very much, DH and I were searching the house last looking for test we thought we had left over from last pregnancy :) we couldn't find one though :/. Might have to get a pack today I think and test I just can't hold out any longer!!!
I'll up date when I know and that will most likely be tonight as I'm impatient lol...
And try again in the morning haha fx!!

Can I join? I'll be trying in May so testing in June sometime!

Glad to see u here. I remember u from the October bumpkins. :( sad we have to meet in here but hope we get our BFPs soon!

Ok ladies I couldn't wait....... I took the test at 3:18pm and it's a faint BFP..
I'll POAS in the morning and hope it shows darker.

Always hopeful xo

Welcome bushmumma and KylasBaby :) bushmumma I hope you will have a darker shbfp today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->