2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thank you angelbaby, I'm excited although as I never tested til I got a BFN or the doctors follow me down to zero, I am worried that it may be false. I know I have all the symptoms back and even DH thinks yes.... It's a little hard to get my head around the fact there is even a line in the test to begin with...

Its new!!! You still wouldn't have leftover HCG now.

Leinzlove- I can't stop looking at it, it's faint but was there within about a minute or two. I hope it's only faint because I did it so late in the afternoon, the morning hopefully brings a true BFP....
Oh crap, in nervous and anxious as anything right now, hope this is real and a SHBFP!!

Its ok. BFP's start faint, hun. <3

You don't know when you ovulated...

Nope I haven't a clue :(. These are my dates from start of mc to finish maybe with this you maybe able to shed some light on the possibility of O..
Bleeding started 25/3- finished 1/4 ( able to BD that night).

I was expecting af with this week, as my cycle was always on track with a 28-29 day cycle I thought that being a natural mc my body would recoup well..

We also dtd a lot 2 weeks from the beginning of mc and 2 weeks from the end of mc and most everyday otherwise. We wanted to catch an egg if it was coming and as I had no idea of how to chart then just went of Ovulating at 2-3 weeks from the first day of my last period. I don't know if that's even right but I sure do hope it's worked lol.

Thank you Kaiecee, I'm too frightened ATM to be happy or even trust my body. I don't want to go baby gaga just to be safe... I do however want to enjoy the start of this wonderful process just afraid that if I fall in love again I'll get another part of my heart taken away :/. I'm sure that once I got to the doctors and they confirm that everything is going well and we then hear baby heartbeat I'll be more relaxed :).

Bushmamma you should be CD32 they say to count the first day of bleed as CD1... Are you able to post the test here?

How Exciting!!!!! :happydance: xx

It's natural to be feeling that way, when I get a faint line I try not to build hopes up... x

I've just got pos opk !! :D x

Woohoo on the pos OPK!! Look out now :)

Not sure how to do it as I'm on my phone :/ I want to tho I took the picture but no idea how to go about it.. Any ideas?

When you write in the box you will see post quick reply or go advanced, click go advanced and click the paperclip and add photo, then scroll across to upload then down to save then save the message and it will send :D x

My faint BFP I hope this works and I've done it right :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Ummm I think I see a line there!!!!

I just done invert for you!!

im sure I can see something!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Just checked again... I CAN SEE A LINE :happydance: XXXXX

Attachments

• bush1.png
    bush1.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 7
votes coming in for your test on invert and its a positive from others too.. so not just me.. Congratulations hunny!!!!!! :happydance: when was this test taken??? x

It is faint but I was sure there was, gotta squint to see it though haha :)

Lucky we know what to look for hey!!!
Wanna be exited but just not wanting to get attached like I said earlier, if I do happen to bleed or something I will just smile with the new deck like every other lady does on here that needs too :) :hugs: thank you all so so much you give me strength to keep going!!! Xox

Take it out of casing and take another pic.. I always take it out of casing, you can photograph it better, no plastic reflection :D x

What time is it with you now? its 11.21am here in UK.. well can't wait to see your FMU :D x

Just think, at least your still producing eggs and managing to get pregnant that is a brilliant sign, FX its a sticky!! xxx

It's saying it's too large! If I crop it will it make any difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->