2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

It's 8:45pm here in the wonderful land if Aust!

Well the silly thing is saying my file is too large :(. Oh I did make a difference once taken out of plastic though, faint but not as much of a squinter lol

grrr I wanted to see it.. LOL take another pic of it.. maybe that will make a difference :D >so sad<

You're so lucky living there, its horrid here in the Real Wales LOL...

Ok I think it worked I hope you can see it lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
Looking at my own pic and I'm sure there's a second pink line lol

just a bad pic, next time.. just pop top off test and test that way so has a white background. :) will be easier to see.. so maybe try it when you do your FMU.. this was one I done last cycle as an idea. :)

But in the casing it looked positive :D

Attachments

• superdrug14.jpg
    superdrug14.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 5
Oh yes - smacks self in head- silly girl should have thought haha what yours is like is what mines like ....

Oh exciting times then.. cant wait to see the FMU :D bet you wont be able to sleep now lol.x

Ok last try until mornings test, I hope that's better can't believe how silly I was not thinking haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
It's ok hun :)

I can still see faint line, don't forget this has dried now.. but still visable. Can't wait to see FMU. will check back tonight as it will be morning for you lol :)

Nope still not great, must be my photography for squinters is just not up to scratch :).... FMU look out!! Oh dear it's not going to be morning quick enough!

Nope still not great, must be my photography for squinters is just not up to scratch :).... FMU look out!! Oh dear it's not going to be morning quick enough!

Anxious time awww well try to goto sleep earlier so the night goes faster ;)

Thought I would share beginning of ferning with my saliva microscope.

I got pos opk this morning.

Attachments

• salivatest1.jpg
    salivatest1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
What do you guys think, i have only got one ic left. Will be 12dpo really don't think ill be able to hold out i will HAVE to test tomorow! So far bfns with fmu.
i had a very noticeable ache for about 2 mins on right side on sun eve (9dpo) could have been implantation??

so my question is should i test with fmu, smu or in the evening after a long hold?!?!

ooo difficult question, I have sometimes found my smu is stronger than my first, and also ic's show less of a line than other tests.

FX whatever you decide to do :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->