2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Ladies, my FMU showed nothing!! It was on a different test though the brand was confirm. Any of you heard of it? It wasn't cheap it was $9 on sale so I thought I'd try it, yesterday's was FR.. Also starting spotting again last night :/...

Not sure if I should leave it for a few days and see what goes on or buy more today and test again this arvo but I'll get only FR no more unknown brands regardless of the price!

Last night I felt pulling and cramping it lasted for about 1 and a half hours not sure what that's means...

Anyway sorry ladies what a bummer, I thought for sure it was going to show!

Soanxious- how was dinner? :smiles:

Slowloris- it's such a bugger not being able to hold out!! I fully understand :). Now could you please tell me the avbr.. For all morning day night urine haha I am not sure what you mean, but I wanna know!! Lol

Slowloris what was result? :)

Bushmumma aww no..... but frer are so much more sensitive than other tests, so can you get another frer? I would just use them, I also find smu Second morning urine) stronger than fmu (first morning urine) some days so maybe save a sample? Or hold out until tomorrow if you can.. still hoping you get that bfp hun x

Dinner was awesome!!! :D

Keeping my FX'd bushmama!!! What dpo are you?

Not sure of dpo... Just got a double test pack but all that was available was pregnsis.. (Spelling?) so will test again soon then I guess we go from there..

Want to do it now actually so might just do it!! Fx
I'll update :)

Ok done another and it's a BFN! I think I'll leave it and see what this spotting turns into maybe AF.... Well what a disappointment :(.. Always next month though and at least i have something going on as I'm spotting...

I'm really confused how can I get that faint line yesterday but nothing today?
Could it really be that frer are really that good?
I just could not get another today so went with this one and it's a pee in a cup not POAS lol

Ok done another and it's a BFN! I think I'll leave it and see what this spotting turns into maybe AF.... Well what a disappointment :(.. Always next month though and at least i have something going on as I'm spotting...

I'm really confused how can I get that faint line yesterday but nothing today?
Could it really be that frer are really that good?
I just could not get another today so went with this one and it's a pee in a cup not POAS lol

In sorry u had to see another bfn. I'd wait a couple days and try a frer again. They are the best. Keeping my FX'd that this is your shbfp. Stay strong!

Yes that's what I'll do I think, it's hard not to test I'm becoming a testing freak... Haha

Thank you though it's so lovely having the support on here I love it!! It's like my new family :) xo

Oh no bushmumma, I am so sorry, but still hope you will get your late shbfp now. But if not, then soon! <3

I feel so pregnant the strange pulling tugging feeling is comforting kinda instead of a scare if that makes sense... I'm going to be happy either way coz there's always next time :) xo

fx its a shy bfp.. if not then think of all the lovely BD in a week or so :D x

I hope it's your bfp bush mamma!

How's everyone doing? I'm 7dpo today! It's flying by. Af came at 10 dpo last cycle so I'm getting anxious about her arrival!!

Mrsw. Are you taking b6? It's suppose to lenghten your cycle so that af doesn't come so soon after ov.

Soanxious- a shy BFP, I love it!! It would be pretty amazing if that happens to be the case :).

Thanks mrs W I am always hopeful. Let's hope that AF doesn't come for you for the next 9 months!!!!

I hope it's your bfp bush mamma!

How's everyone doing? I'm 7dpo today! It's flying by. Af came at 10 dpo last cycle so I'm getting anxious about her arrival!!

Hope the :witch: stays away and u are on ur way to implanting :)

I'm cd 14 and feeling crampy. I usually O on cd 15. So far this is my chart. DH comes home tonight! I just hope we catch the eggy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
JM andrews hpefully you will catch the egg :D x

Countdowntopregnancy have put me at ov today.. not had a day off FF yet... had 2 days of pos opk. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->