2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Jm I love your new avatar! What a beautiful couple you are!

I tried my best to bring out what I saw. I'm so bad, I'm teaching my 12 year old daughter how to squint with me! LOL

First one is my best attempt at showing you, the second is only cropped so you can try tweaking yourself if you want.

Attachments

• 2014-04-30 08.21.05.jpg
    2014-04-30 08.21.05.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2014-04-30 08.23.10.jpg
    2014-04-30 08.23.10.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
2peas, I cant see anything yet, I inverted this for you though to see if others can xx

Attachments

• 2peas2.png
    2peas2.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 6
Thank you ladies :)

I don't see anything yet. I never got my squinters until 9 or 10dpo :) hope ur second line shows soon!

I thought I ovulated CD14 but I think FF friend will put it at CD18!

Depending on my chart And if I get cross hairs for CD18 I will test on 12th May.

BB some months we are off slightly, I use FF and countdowntopregnancy and countdown say I possibly ov today but nothing on FF yet..

I can't see anything as yet jm hopefully next test will show a BFP!!

I'm entering my fertile time but for some reason not feeling hopeful anymore

Good luck to everyone this month

Booooooo! Bushmama! Oh how I hate hearing that! Sure hope you see your BFP next time you test. :hugs:

Mommy2peas: I see something on the 2nd test!!! FX this is it! <3

Hold hope K get to BD'ing and fx you will catch your eggy darlin xo

Thanks leinzlove- I'm still trying to hold on to this month as I just can't shake this pregnant feeling lol... But we'll see :)

DH will be home in 1 1/2 hours!!! Yay! Can't wait to BD! Gotta catch that eggy!

Kaiecee good luck... always keep hope with you.. :)

Jm.. hope you enjoyed and hopefully made a baby :D

I am suppose to be 3dpo today, but had temp dip below the cover line :( I really don't have much hope for this cycle :(

I am suppose to be 3dpo today, but had temp dip below the cover line :( I really don't have much hope for this cycle :(

visit FF and look at all the charts that have pregnancy in them and look at temps there... it will be reassuring :)

Thanks, but the is that I don't even have crosshairs and should have ov'd cd17. All my fertility signs are gone just like normal after ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->