2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Angel- I had a really big temp drop the day before my bfp... I did not chart the whole cycle as we had quit trying until I started getting preg. symptoms, but I was charting for a little over a week to prepare for the next cycle and had a big temp drop so thought I was out... Your not out yet hun, try to stay possitive. Sending lots of :dust: your way!!!

Thank you mama. What dpo did you get your bfp? Maybe it was implantation for you.

I doubt I will have implantation at 3dpo because usually only happens from 6dpo onward. It bothers me that I didn't get my crosshairs.

I'm not sure as I didn't track the whole cycle, FF gave me cross hairs 4 days before my bfp so I know it was off. I literally started getting symptoms the day after I conceived. I only know this because I was on vacation away from dh and we only dtd the day I returned and the following morning, nothing more till after the bfp.

FF didnt give me crosshairs for a long time, by time it did I had bfp.. but that one ended in chemical..so just saying you cant go by ff giving you crosshairs. plus I had implantation dip at 5dpo :)

Ok ladies take a look at my chart. Pretty sure I'm O'ing today. Last night DH got home at 1:30am. We DTD but because he kept himself from getting off once ( because someone was enjoying the feeling and not the ultimate goal) he couldn't finish the job. Rarely this happens but of course it did last night. He said he went a little and I was like a little is not enough. So last night doesn't really count. We DTD again this morning with no problem. Do you think we stilly have a chance? I was so disappointed last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 3
Jm it seems like you are covered and I see you also dtd on cd11 and as far as I know those spermies can survive upto 7 days. But since you got it covered today I would say you are good. Maybe do tonight and tomorrow again just to make sure.

Here is my chart. I think I ov'd on cd17 like usual and then had the drop today at 3dpo (cd20). Don't know what to think. My cp is midway, firm and closed with loads of creamy cm. So no chance I ov'd later.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module(1).png
    chartgraph_module(1).png
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
im out :nope: xxx

Good luck to all you lovely ladies still waiting to test xxx

Sorry love in hope.

Angel you're def still on with a chance!

I'm 9dpo today but think ill be out soon. Last cycle af came 10dpo and I've had some little bits of brown cm on checking so I think that's my first hint she's coming :cry: was gutted last night but I'm a bit better today x

Mrs W I have had brown discharge on 2 of my live birth pregnancies and 2 on my pregnancies that ended in mc... for me it was implantation. x

Mrs W I have had brown discharge on 2 of my live birth pregnancies and 2 on my pregnancies that ended in mc... for me it was implantation. x

I have had it the last few cycles pre af and had hoped it was implantation but it wasnt sadly. It's only been a tiny bit so far so at least hopefully af will be a bit later this month. The more normal my cycles get, the closer I am to that bfp xx thank you tho :hugs:

I daren't even hope it but yes, that would be amazing!! How are you doing so anxious? X

Im ok.. FF gave me my crosshairs today so I am 3dpo :) so hoping I done enough to try and catch a nice Sticky healthy egg :D x

I am sorry liveinhope and blondish that af showed :( I hope May would be a better month.

MrsW I hope that af stays away for you and that you will get shbfp instead. Xx

Hey everyone,
I haven't been on here in awhile, got a little disappointed after last months BFN, but low and behold got myself a BFP today, so I am tentatively saying I am pregnant...very terrified not going to lie.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe