2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

So nervous! I'm supposed to get AF on May 11th it would be amazing to get a bfp on Mother's Day!!!!

So nervous! I'm supposed to get AF on May 11th it would be amazing to get a bfp on Mother's Day!!!!

FX'd!!! That would be the best gift ever! I will be 10dpo on Mother's Day. I think I'll test that day. :)

Mrs W I have had brown discharge on 2 of my live birth pregnancies and 2 on my pregnancies that ended in mc... for me it was implantation. x

I have had it the last few cycles pre af and had hoped it was implantation but it wasnt sadly. It's only been a tiny bit so far so at least hopefully af will be a bit later this month. The more normal my cycles get, the closer I am to that bfp xx thank you tho :hugs:

I really hope AF stays away but that is a great way of looking at it :) glad you are staying positive! Keep us posted.

I am pretty sure I O'd :happydance: just waiting for FF to prove it. FX'd!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
I've just posted in my journal about a status my "friend" posted about me, I've been sat in tears :(

My BP just went through the roof!!!!!

Just left a message on journal..

DELETE HER!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bitches like that make me so friggin angry.... lets hope one day she does not feel same way we do!!

:hugs:

So sorry brunette, that is not a "friend", a friend would understand and respect your decision, get rid of her, you don't need the added stress.

Soanxious is rite, your temps look great :)

Thank you. I'm unsure of O date. FF wants to put it 3 days later but going off sore boobs etc I think it's CD14. Either way I don't feel pregnant and my temperature isn't as high as my BFP cycles :(

Fx things will change and it rises to a BFP. :)

what are you taking vitamin wise?

Not a lot because we are having tests done for recurrent miscarriage and don't want to change the results in any way. I take folic acid mainly.

I'm sorry your friend wrote that bimbo :hugs: you're better off without people like that in your life!

Congrats on the new BFPS!

CD9 today so OPK testing begins tomorrow! How is everyone doing?

:flow:

I'm sorry she treated you that way. You don't deserve that at all. She should be more sensitive and understanding. I know I would if one of my friends felt that way. I would just unfriend her and move on. You don't need the negativity and stress in your life. Surround your self with the one who really love and care about u.

Still haven't gotten my chart on my signature. Here's what it looked like today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Think you will get your crosshairs tomorrow JM and say you may of ov Friday :) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->