2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

That's an impressive rise! I think you will get crosshairs tomorrow!

Thanks everyone :) Feeling much better now. I had a cry and a but of a wobble but I'm ok now.

What do you all think to these? I can't decide what to set it at? I feel like O was CD14 because I had some cramps and my boobs became sore on CD15 which has only ever happened after O upto now.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/7FB73A03-E185-429D-ADE0-680C31DD78B0_zpsddbuckxq.jpg

I have joined two threads since I've been on BnB. I don't know which one was the lucky one, maybe both, but thank you. 11dpo.....

Attachments

• 20140504_104200.jpg
    20140504_104200.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
That's an impressive rise! I think you will get crosshairs tomorrow!

Thanks everyone :) Feeling much better now. I had a cry and a but of a wobble but I'm ok now.

What do you all think to these? I can't decide what to set it at? I feel like O was CD14 because I had some cramps and my boobs became sore on CD15 which has only ever happened after O upto now.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/7FB73A03-E185-429D-ADE0-680C31DD78B0_zpsddbuckxq.jpg

I think you are right but I'm not good at reading charts yet. Good luck!

I have joined two threads since I've been on BnB. I don't know which one was the lucky one, maybe both, but thank you. 11dpo.....

Yay congrats!!! Hope all join you soon! :)

Congrats Tui :)

AFM - I had EWCM on CD18 but it was very creamy in colour so only added as a note. I think I'm going to go with advanced because going off my other charts my post O temperature are about what they are now. I'm just confused by the early sore boobs!

Thanks hun.. what symptoms have you had? I am 4dpo according to FF but 2dpo according to countdowntopregnancy lol and I have no symptoms.. well some tiredness... x

Thanks hun.. what symptoms have you had? I am 4dpo according to FF but 2dpo according to countdowntopregnancy lol and I have no symptoms.. well some tiredness... x

No symptoms at all apart from the odd poke or pulling feeling in uterus the last week maybe. I never get sore boobs or anything, pretty symptom free usually so not any different. Good luck.

I've got no symptoms this cycle.. :( normally I get that feeling in uterus.. :( it seems to be when I feel on top of world and confident I dont get pregnant.. when I am run down I fall pregnant..

Your temps are lovely too :) im so excited for you!!!! x

I keep going from excited to scared to not believing its real. So worried something will go wrong. Natural I guess.

Todays temp isn't on my graph as I was restless and dreaming about tests and lines last night :haha:

T- I'm super excited for you! I fully understand how your feeling though. I guess as you do that it's normal although when it's my time I'm sure I'll be the same. Each day at a time and try your best to enjoy your newly growing baby. :) xo

Why isn't FF marking O yet? I thought for sure it would today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member