2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I agree jm, ff will mark today. It needs 3 consecutive high temps and your first wasn't a high enough rise that's all. Happy tww!!

My cycle was 30 days again. Ov on cd19 and af 10 dpo. I'm ditching all the supplements this cycle and doing it natural to see if that helps any.

I agree jm, ff will mark today. It needs 3 consecutive high temps and your first wasn't a high enough rise that's all. Happy tww!!

My cycle was 30 days again. Ov on cd19 and af 10 dpo. I'm ditching all the supplements this cycle and doing it natural to see if that helps any.

Have you spoke with your Dr? Your LP is not very long. When trying with DD my cycles were very similar to yours and were sometimes longer. My Dr. Told me I was O'ing late in my cycle and that by the time the spermies got there my egg was no good. So she put me on clomid. I started O'ing on cd 15 and had 28 day cycle. We were successfully pregnant on the second round.

You ladies were right. :) I got my crosshairs. My temp dropped but I'm pretty sure it was only super high because I was so sick. Also FF is saying I O'd on cd 16. One day later than I though. Hope we caught the eggy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3
This is what fertility friend says - Fallback rise: A normal ovulation pattern when your temperature rises then drops slightly immediately after ovulation and then rises again.

Kaicee they are so easy when you get into it. FF actually have videos to explain everything and how to read it.. go take a look.. you too will become addicted to charts :D I love reading charts!

I might start charting next month so if I'm confused I'll just post it here for someone to read it for me :)

Most of us use charts hun.. so any questions we can help if not FF are excellent at getting back to you when you email them and they are really helpful :D x

AF got me! But my next testing date is the very last day of May so still a May tester :)

Agreed horrid, just horrid!

Hope all you ladies are doing well?

I've has an incredible amount of ewcm tonight like never before I've always had enought to tell ov is coming but wow so dtd as much as I can :)

Im sooooooooooooooooo confused!! my temps dropped but that's not half of it.. FF went and moved my ov date to following day making me 7dpo today... then I went into countdowntopregnancy and they have moved by ov date to Cd 17 arghhhh confused.com!!

I have NO symptoms and so feel 100% out this month.. its made me sad :(

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member