2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Kaiecee good luck!

So anxious I think I agree with FF! I too have woken this morning feeling out :cry:

Just feel nothing.. :( yeah think it maybe cd 13... Countdown said cd 13 from beginning. x

Hope we are wrong about feeling out x

Hallo ladies,

I have a lot of catching up to do, but will go on the laptop tonight once DH is home. I am on my phone and it's hard to read through pages on a tiny screen. Lol xx

Oh dear! Seems like I missed a few shbfp's!?!? Congratulations!

It's hectic for me now, because we are moving again in 6 months time and if it was a few km's then it would have been fine, but we are moving over 1200km's again!! I promise I will update and catch up soon. <3

Ooo Angel where are u moving too? have u lived there before? Long way to move your belongings xx

countdowntopregnancy have moved me from cd13 to cd 17 :'( so confused!! and I would of missed my egg at cd17 :(

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Not necessarily. Sperm can live up to 5 days plus you had sex CD18. I personally only use 1 app because it would piss me off being told 2 different days!

I had 3 days originally.. FF said cd 12 with FF then CD 13 and CD 17 with countdown then FF changed to CD13 lol

I chat to other people in countdown so use that for that reason. xx

Good luck sportysgirl xx im CD 7 not far in front of you.. nervous times x

I had 3 days originally.. FF said cd 12 with FF then CD 13 and CD 17 with countdown then FF changed to CD13 lol

I chat to other people in countdown so use that for that reason. xx

Good luck sportysgirl xx im CD 7 not far in front of you.. nervous times x

Thanks good luck to you too! Baby :dust:

Having lots of creamy CM today. Don't know if this means anything but I had this before my last BFP at about the same time. Hope it means something. :)

Hallo ladies,

How are you all doing today? I hope to see more shbfp's this month :) I am sorry that af got some of you xxx

I updated the first page and hope I am up tp date with whats happening.

Soanxious - We are moving back to where we lived for 6 years. We had a look at some houses yesterday and will do the same today as well. We have one in mind and just hope it's still available.

I just checked cm and it was like egg white and stretchy I did however bd last night and was wondering what your thoughts are? I'm cd12 today.

JM that sounds great!! FX you get your :bfp: x

Angel that sounds great!! familiar places too will help you settle in.. I hope you find your dream home to bring up more babies in xxx

BM Well sounds like you have your fertile cm here... and BD as much as possible now!!!! Have fun!!!! :D x

AFM I have sticky to slight creamy more a lotion cm.. and have NO symptoms so im totally out :(

on a brighter note.. want to see my 7 month old Granddaughter Riverdance? LOL she was dancing so I added music to the video lol

https://instagram.com/p/ntg2iUMwOS/

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/A050326E-4387-4E6F-9796-ACE915C1E559_zpsdo0jtkkf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->