• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Welcome Mummy! Hope this month is the one... I just thought of it... EXPECTING A RAINBOW on St. Patricks DAY! I hope that's all of us. <3

I have lower cramping and stabbing back pain and it is slowly getting stronger so think it's fair to say it's not my month now. :( Good luck guys. x

Ugh Lesh. Sorry. Hope it's a shy BFP.

How is everyone doing? It's march!! I find the first 3-4 days of the tww seem to fly and then time seems to stand still :haha:

Confuzion: True That!!! Eeeek though... You are going to have your BFP in just a few days! :)

Lesh: Sorry about BFN! Come on late BFP. I hope your symptoms are of pregnancy and not the evil witch. :hugs:

We have lines on OPKs ladies! :happydance:

I'm not due to O until Sunday or Monday (CD14/15) but the fact SOMETHING is happening in there is a good start!

Lesh - I'm sorry you haven't had a BFP yet. I hope you still get one!

How are all you ladies doing in the TWW? And those waiting to O how are you doing?

:flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Welcome Venus13! :)

Bebvern - I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Good luck lpf! I am thinking of doing smep next cycle if I don't conceive now.

Wishing, we are one day apart. I am at cd13 and ov cd17 (well, suppose to). I hope you catch that egg this week!

Afm, I spotted again this morning. Negative opks as well. I spotted until cd15 last cycle and according to ff ov'd at cd17. I hope ff was right and that I actually did ov. I waiting with the opks now until cd16 before I will test again. I don't have much hope for this cycle though :(
Thanks for letting me join, good luck to everyone this month, such a lovely thread full of positive thoughts and support.

14DPO, temps still up, still spotting. I'm cranky and have a couple of cracking spots brewing on my face...I am going to bow out, AF is just around the corner. Was not feeling it this cycle :(

Going to have a go at Soy Iso next cycle and hopefully it'll shorten it down a bit, 6 - 7 weeks between O is just cruel!

Good luck ladies. xxx

Hi ladies

I'm testing tomorrow... feeling a little more optimistic as I've noticed every time I pick up DD my boobs hurt...

I'm about 10dpo tomorrow... where is everyone else... I'm losing track! xx

Ok.. I'm having sore boobs...and my second lot of CM this week?? What do u reckon?? Xx

Tested this morning on FRER and got a very faint :bfp:

Feels a little odd - on the one hand I am elated, on the other - feels like a long way with enormous risks (need to get past AF due date / past week 5 chemicals / past week 10 MMC) until I can get to first tri scan...

OH says he's happy but doesn't want to talk about it until at least 12 weeks!!

:dust::dust::dust: to you all - I'll be sticking around on the thread withyou all... and hoping this bean is sticking around in me xxxx

Tested this morning on FRER and got a very faint :bfp:

Feels a little odd - on the one hand I am elated, on the other - feels like a long way with enormous risks (need to get past AF due date / past week 5 chemicals / past week 10 MMC) until I can get to first tri scan...

OH says he's happy but doesn't want to talk about it until at least 12 weeks!!

:dust::dust::dust: to you all - I'll be sticking around on the thread withyou all... and hoping this bean is sticking around in me xxxx

Yey... congratulations!! Keeping fingers and toes.crossed for. Xx

14th November... If bean sticks (crossing everything) I get a whole new maternity wardrobe, well, that's what I'm telling OH :) (Maddie was born in August). Trying not to get excited tbh - You can't help but think about EDD and age gaps etc... but this is my 5th pregnancy... and I've only got 1 baby to show for them all! xx

Woo-hoo rickles, that is great news!! :happydance:

I haven't tested yet, although it's now CD34 and my cycle is usually 31 days. Because last AF was the first one after the MC, it was a bit weird, started v heavy then stopped totally, then came back. So it's 34 days after the first time she appeared, but I started thinking I should have counted from the 2nd appearance.

I still would have expected her before now, but I really don't think I'm pregnant. I don't want to test and see the reality!!

Rickles, I have my fingers crossed it's a sticky bean. I will also need to get a new wardrobe :) can't wait to join you :)

Conina, I hope you are pregnant :)

Conina TEST!!! Fingers crossed for you.

Angelbaby I REALLY want us to go thru the trimesters together... from D&C to rainbow babies. Thinking positive thoughts!

xx

Thank you rickles, but it's hard to be positive. Lol I am jappy for you though! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->