• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I will get some tests tomorrow :) for some testing next week.

We dtd from cd11 - cd16 except for cd13. So hopefully I have it covered.

No news here. 11dpo and nothing out of the ordinary. I really don't feel like this is my cycle but I hope I'm wrong!

Beb: Can't wait for you to :test:! Feeling out means nothing! <3

Angel: Way to cover your bases! <3

Aww ladies I cracked... tested this morning and BFN... Might need to leave it a few days now - think I am 8 or 9 dpo... I need more FRERs too - where is my willpower :(

Fingers crossed for you BebVern!!! xx

Im due to test 6th March !! Seems ages away

Hi jenren!

It is next week. You are nearly there!!

Afm - I am definitely 1dpo today. Low cp and cm creamy like it usually is after ov. So must have ov'd yesterday somewhere.

Thanks Angelbaby - I know positive thoughts etc... Need to try and subtely buy another 4 FRER tests to cover all the days up to AF... Sigh - I clearly have POAS issues...

Fingers crossed for you Angelbaby - hope the next 13 days fly :) xx

Well 11dpo and still negatives. Feeling like I am out after still getting negs at this time. Most people are having positives at this stage and I 'O'd' on time. :( Really fed up with waiting and waiting. In the last nearly 9 years I have only managed to conceive 2 babies. My first 3 came within 4 years! I know I am so lucky to already have had lots of babes but why does the one thing you want most always have to be so hard to get. :( xx

Well spotting here at 12DPO. I'm gonna accept that I'm out. :(

Hi ladies :flower:

My trouble is staying pregnant! 3 pregnancies - 1 DD lesh. Everything crossed for you :hugs:

To all the ladies waiting to test - I can't wait to see tests! Sending you all BFP and sticky dust!

Next week I enter my fertile window! It's been a long week! We still have no internet which is rubbish! Will start doing OPKs on Wednesday I think

:flow:

OOOO didn't know this thread existed in the TTCAL section :D. Happy to discover it.

:hi: angelbaby. I THINK I will be testing March 11th or so :D

Fancy seeing you here, Confuzion! :) x

Lesh: Hang in there. A bit early yet... :dust:

Bebvern: I hate hearing this! :( Fingers crossed its implantation. If not... May THIS BRAND new cycle will bring you a baby in time for CHRISTMAS!!!!

Kylie: You aren't alone. I have a hard time getting them to stay, too. :hugs: Oooooo not long and you'll be making sticky! :)

Lesh, you are not out until the witch shows. I still hope for a bfp for you :)

Bebvern, I am so sorry you are spotting, but as leinzlove said. Hope it's implantation.

Kylie, same here. 3 pregnancies and one DD. I hope we get sticky beans soon. For all of us!! <3

I know I said I will test on the 14th which will be. BUT, I didn't say I will not test with cheapies until the 14th. Lol I will test on 9dpo and if I get a positve I will only believe it from the 14th on after af due date passed. If not, then I will have to wait until hubby gets home again in end of april :(

I will test at 8dpo with IC. If I get a line I will back it up with FRER. If FRER is BFP, I will believe it... Silly to not believe it just because you didn't miss AF yet. BFP's happen early all the time and they most often stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->