2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Mmmmm, sounds pretty tasty there.. I wanna go to :(.

Well if had sharp pulling digging like pains in my uterus area this morning only lasted about half hour now gone... Feeling very wet down there also.. Cm is still thick and creamy, boobs are sore as heck on sides too!

The only symptoms I have is super bloated and feel sick but that can be anything including af :(

Kaiecee I have headaches, backaches, sharp pulling/tugging pain in my uterus area, trumpeting like a well know band member, feeling exhausted and bloated, sore boobs feeling fuller and tender in under the arms and pelvic pain.. My cm is thick and creamy and I feel wet down there.. And peeling more often.

I am hoping it's not all in my head lol...

Just went to the loo and cm has a light tinge of pink in it again... ??? Is this normal you think? I'm 7/8 dpo leaning more towards 8dpo though..

I have been peeing more and I'm not drinking more I know with my last 2 I had some pulling and cramping I have the pulling and I feel really so much fuller as of 1 day ago cervix positioning was high and soft just couldn't feel if it was open or closed but all can be af this get so complicated

Oh doesn't it!? Here's to hoping sweetheart!! When's your testing date again?

It's says I'm suppose to start in 3 days but but I end up every month starting 2 days before so if I don't have it by my actual due day which is Sunday I'll probably test Monday or Tuesday just so I don't waste my last test

Bushmamma when did that happen? Did I miss a post somewhere? Congratulations honey, so pleased for you :hugs:

Btw when's ur testing date?

It's the 26th.... I am praying I caught my egg!! I'm having those pains again in my uterus, I hope it's my eggy getting in there and trying to stick, it happened this morning then about 1-2pm and again now and been feeling them for about half hour... Plus I have tinged pinky cm... I hope it's a good sign :)...

I'm not sure :/ Tui... If your asking about it saying expecting, I don't know why that changed I didn't change it... Can I change it back? Buuuuttttttt....... It might be a sign that I'm going to get a BFP in a week :)... Gee I'm feel ratshit today, I'm tired but can't sleep and this afternoon I feel kinda ill... I really hope this is it :)

How are you doing lovely? Have you been well?

Thought you were holding out on us ! How strange, maybe it's a sign?

If you want to change it you go to edit details, it's on a dropdown menu somewhere.

I'm good thank you. No symptoms at all. Bit jealous of those getting sick in a way.

Are you waiting to see if AF arrives or will you test in a few days? If you are 8dpo then it could show any day. I got mine at 10dpo but got a squinter earlier.

Same here. Squinters early... So exciting Bushmumma this month is the one! :)

Hey TUI: My morning sickness started at 6 weeks and just now started letting up. This bean is STICKING! <3

I think I'll wait until af is due, I couldn't handle seeing a line and then have the witch show her ugly face lol.... I'm pretty sure this is it because my sacroulliac pain in front of pelvis is getting worse each day... In these pains are not cramps but really feel like my egg getting comfy for a 9 month ride... And this afternoon I feel so exhausted!! Even lazy!! Not normally like me at all..

Huni, you might be a lucky one and just not get noticeable symptoms, apart from a growing belly :)... It's easy to see how a woman could concieve, still have bleeding and not know she was pg hey... I always wondered how on earth you wouldn't know but it is possible.....

Would you know if you hadn't tested you think?

Leinzlove hello darlin!!!!! How are you??
Good to hear you little bean is sticky!! Wooohooo!

I hope it is, FXD that's for sure :) lol

I think I'll wait until af is due, I couldn't handle seeing a line and then have the witch show her ugly face lol.... I'm pretty sure this is it because my sacroulliac pain in front of pelvis is getting worse each day... In these pains are not cramps but really feel like my egg getting comfy for a 9 month ride... And this afternoon I feel so exhausted!! Even lazy!! Not normally like me at all..

Huni, you might be a lucky one and just not get noticeable symptoms, apart from a growing belly :)... It's easy to see how a woman could concieve, still have bleeding and not know she was pg hey... I always wondered how on earth you wouldn't know but it is possible.....

Would you know if you hadn't tested you think?

Hard to say really, I've had the odd twinge, pull and poke but nothing that gas or bloating wouldn't explain. I hope this little apple seed stays put.

I was so hungry after walking the dogs today that I had two cold frankfurters while taking a shower. Does that count as a symptom? I hadn't eaten for six hours though.

I would consider no symptoms WONDERFUL! <3 They really don't mean anything.

Thanks BushMumma: I still can't believe this bean is happening to me. I don't blame you on waiting to test. However, even with having 4 early losses, I couldn't wait to test! It was after the BFP that I was scared that the lines would stay faint, or not get darker...

TUI: OH... This APPLESEED is staying put, just going to keep getting bigger until it's the size of a watermelon and you get to meet baby! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->