2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I didn't realise it aided TTC. I was scared to take it off my own back. My Doctor prescribed it when I got my BFP and then I was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome.

I can't wait to get a BFP and be able to go baby shopping, I will be holding out til 12-13 weeks because of the mc... Oooo but I can't wait!!

Kate- thanks huni, it's ok I'm not out yet :)... Af not due til 25th so still got time to get a pos :)..
I will get some when in torn again. If it helps I want it! :)
I'm 12dpo today

Plenty of time yet for that BFP Bushmumma, I've got everything crossed for you :)

I've also been taking Robitussin chesty cough mixture around ovulation. It's meant to improve CM quality so it's definitely helping in someway as I've been pregnant 3 times in the last 5 months. Make sure the only active ingredient is guaifenesin as this is the stuff that thins out the mucas. In the UK it's called Robitussin but most supermarkets do there own branded stuff. Just make sure it's only got guaifenesin in it. Think it's called Mucinex in the states... Not sure about Australia but I'm sure a pharmacist will know. It's tastes pretty minging but I noticed I was super wet when taking it... Even my hubby commented it it! You take one teaspoon three times a day and after drink a massive glass of water along with your 1.5 litres a day x

I went to get some baby aspirin here but it was 20 dollars for a box! So I just broke my normal soluble aspirin into quarters and used that.

I tried several new things my bfp month so not sure what did it. Prenatals for me, multi vits for DH. Aspirin, and flax oil till O as I don't like EPO. I never get EWCM or much in the way of fertile CM since coming off the BCP, but the flax oil gave me a bit of watery CM so it definitely helped keep them spermys alive, lol.

Oh and I used softcups and preseed twice.

Thanks ladies taking notes on this coz I'll get it.. I find it amazing all of the things that can assist you in TTC.. I really never knew before it's very interesting.. Also to know from friends that it does help is a great thing, it takes away the maybe's in spending money on something your not real sure on :) so thanks again :)

Wowsa, $20 a box that's so expensive but breaking into quarters is a good idea :)

It crazy what this ttc malarkey drives us to try. Before I had my little boy I had a MC then 12 long months of ttc.... I was desperate to become pregnant & tried everything... It literally send me insane as I'm sure you all know! All I could think about was having a baby! I even tried using egg whites as heard this mimicked EWCM! My hubby thought Id really lost it! Needless to say it didn't work! And the last straw was when I got a white witch to cast a spell for us! I'm not a big believer in magic but was desperate! I was so glad I had BnB to get me through those dark days! Xxx

Oh huni... That's epic! gotta say the use of egg whites is a little funny :). Your right though it's a rough and not so easy road this TTC business.. After my loss recently I was heart broken then I said to myself that it's ok, it happened for a reason... Then I couldn't wait for bleeding to stop and get to trying.. Poor DH was worn out, at this stage I had no idea about anything!! I was just :sex: everyday 2-4 times a day.. Knowing it only takes once a day but I was frisky, like nothing else ever! DH was happy with the amout he was getting though :haha:
I was searching the internet and I too found BnB it saved me from going crazy...now I know I have made friends and have them to talk to about anything!! It's really a great place and has helped me understand how to read my body better than one could have ever thought possible. Ah-ma-ZING!

I was taking Aspirin daily for the last 3 months and it didnt help me :(

Tui nice to see baby size of a sweetpea :D

Aww BM stop testing and just test Sunday... if you want that nice line to take a photo of it wont show tomorrow... try n hold out a few days... ;) hard I know..

wow you lot have been busy when I have been sleeping...

I bled so much with this mc its knocked the stuffing out of me.. but it's stopped now.. thank goodness..

Seeing my gp tomorrow.. with a list of questions and tests and meds I want.. and want to know if she can give them to me.

Kate- I use 81mg chewable aspirin, I started it on my own last cycle and when I got my BFP my OB told me to continue it till 14 weeks as it helps the uterine lining. He said it can not hurt, and so far this pregnancy has been sticky and full of nausea. Do some research on it.... Hope everyone gets their sticky BFP's soon!!!

Thanks Mama of 4 n 1.... Were you diagnosed with any blood clotting disorders? I heard that it really helps with implantation & the general health of the uterus so I might continue with it. Congrats on your pregnancy btw!!!

No blood clotting disorder, we weren't trying, we had given up after last miscarriage. I only started it because I was having really bad blood clots with my af and thought maybe it would help with them. I had one af after starting the aspirin and before getting bfp, it was all normal with no clots and actually lasted two days longer with no cramping. The next cycle brought my bfp, and that's when I joined the thread before even testing :)

I was scared because of the aspirin, so I called OB right up and he told me to not stop taking it. Good luck o you, hope you get some answers soon.

We could all probably get a university degree in ttc.... We know so much stuff, Lol!!!

Soanixous, so glad the bleeding has stopped hunny, really hope the visit to the GP goes well. Be kind to yourself, you deserve it. After my mc I always treat myself to something nice like a facial or even something simple like a cupcake and a mug of hot chocolate x

Im treating myself to more gardening items later... and some extra solar lights for the garden.. im making the one part a fairy garden.. for all my lost babies x

Woo hoo on the no bleeding darlin!! That's so great :) xo :hugs:

Kate I feel we do have a degree, there's so much left for me to learn and I love learning :).

Hmmm, not testing for a few days aye :haha: :rofl: I'll try :haha:

Kate I do the same when af shows, get myself a treat. Glad the bleedings stopped soanxious I hope the dr can help you.

I had my drs appoint today and she just said she doesn't think anything is wrong, I'm over thinking it and it might just take a bit longer because of my mc. If she's right, great! However when I asked how long until they'd do anything she said she will do swobs and check my cervix next month, in a couple of months she will do day 21 progesterone tests to check I'm ovulating but I know I am so she wasn't worried about that. Thereafter she said infertility testing in my area wouldn't start until I've been trying 2 years?!!!! I'd go private long before then.

Also my temp this morning was lower, a high pre ov temp so maybe I haven't ovulated. So confusing, will keep doing opks and temps and see what happens.

X

Oh yes your garden! Hope the weather plays nice for you... I've been so busy I haven't even done anything with mine yet...

Holy cow MrsW 2 years!! That's ridiculous.. I pray for you she is correct in saying that your overthinking things.. :hugs:

It is isnt it, my dd would be 4 by then almost and I'd be 35, almost 36! Ill wait a bit longer, do the checks she mentioned above and if still nothing ill go privately for testing.

I'm glad she wasn't concerned tho. I kept saying and focusing on how easily I got pregnant the last two times and she said yes but the last two times you hadn't just been pregnant and had a mc, which was a good point!

So - I agree your garden sounds gorgeous and such a magical, special idea xx

MrsW - Really, two years?!? That's crazy... I'm am sure you will get your BFP soon sweetie. In regards to your temps & OPKs, have you had a positive one yet? I'm not too hot on temping, tried it once but kept forgetting to do it in the morning.

So anxious, that is such a lovely idea! Xxx

Well that's true what she says, I hope that you get a sticky bean before having to do anything else.... :) if you have to go private, do you have private medical already?
If here in Oz and you take out medical insurance they won't cover any pre existing promlems :(..

Wow 2 years? That's ridiculous!

Another thing we did was get DH to take Folic Acid! Meant to boost sperm count :) We got a BFP the first month but sadly miscarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->