2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I've just had slow cooked chilli beef stew, yummy. Good way to have a load of veges.

Yes I'm gonna carry on with the ovulation tests until I get a period but hopefully I won't and I can be sat with a pos on 1st June! Fingers crossed

Is anyone testing today?? X x

Good news on starting the clomid any day now!! Good luck on this cycle x x

Tui- I did POAS! It was a BFN, though I'm not losing hope as the paper says 'test as early as the day of missed period and after' ...
So I'm thinking I'm wasting the tests as that's what they say.. But who even cares I'll keep POAS, I like it! :)
Back is still sore and nipples are hurting badly even wearing a loose shirt and it hurts when the shirt sweeps over it.. Woke with a blocked nose this morning now just stuffy... I'm effed if I know what's going on :haha:

Hope you ladies get the answers you need from your drs... Xo

K- hope you stop spotting! Or if it is the :witch: she comes and goes so you can get back to it :)..

Hope I haven't missed any one...

Oh Kate darlin, hope your well :)

Soanxious- thanks for everything :hugs:

No don't loose hope! It's still quite early hold in there the pos will come it will catch you by suprise when you think you will get a negative again and it will be there bold and bright!! X x

Mmmmmm... Stew! Yuuummy (mouth watering as I type).
Send some my way aye :).. Lol

Thanks Brit I hope it does this morning I just stuck it in the cup and counted to ten, took it out and walked away came back and nope nothing.. I wasn't expecting anything either... But I gotta admit I do have them lined up to take a picture of them once I do get my pos :)..

When is AF actually due? Want to countdown with you, lol.

At least I know it's af it's gotten much heavier since my last post luck I switched from a panty liner to a pad

Oooh my ticker has clicked over, I'm a sweetpea. Actually about 6 hours early that one but near enough :haha:

BM wish I could send you some too, made way too much. Guess what I'm having for lunch tomorrow. Homemade pizza for tea tomorrow. We make them really thin and crispy. Oh god I'm dribbling thinking about it. Sad woman.

Kaiecee sorry the :witch: got you.

Tui hurray for sweet pea, I used to love the new fruit/veg every week!

BM I am so excited for you lines to get dark, can't wait to see the photos!

Going of a normal cycle (this is cycle #2 after mc) of 28days it's due on Sunday 25th.. So FXD there's a pos coming :).. Thanks for wanting to count down with me :)..

Sporty- I just want a line that I can take a pic of and show you all with squinting or thinking there's not one there... In the case of this last batch of tests I got there's nothing on them they are stark white!

Oh those pizzas sound pretty amazing, will I'm really not that far away.. I'll pop over for tea at yours :haha: we are neighbours after all :rofl: don't wanna let a little water stop me from some great pizza!!

Maybe we will meet someday. At least you live on the right side of Australia. Wouldn't mind a shopping trip sometime. We can compare bumps hopefully :haha:

Compare bumps :haha: cute :). Yeah I am aye, I didn't even think of that.... It's only a small dip in the ocean and I'd be there!! :rofl:
Oooo i loooove shopping... It's the best!!

DH doesn't understand the whole wanting baby stuff yet. If I had the cash I'd be decorating the spare room now :haha: He can't believe I have picked out a stroller and car seat already. I keep looking at cots and bassinets too. Too early to buy anything yet but I can look!

Kate- I use 81mg chewable aspirin, I started it on my own last cycle and when I got my BFP my OB told me to continue it till 14 weeks as it helps the uterine lining. He said it can not hurt, and so far this pregnancy has been sticky and full of nausea. Do some research on it.... Hope everyone gets their sticky BFP's soon!!!

Thanks Mama of 4 n 1.... Were you diagnosed with any blood clotting disorders? I heard that it really helps with implantation & the general health of the uterus so I might continue with it. Congrats on your pregnancy btw!!!

kate
i think it was u that said u bled in the begining of ur pregnancy what color was it and how long did it last?

It was that sort of blood you get at the beginning of AF, then got a little heavier then tapered off. This happen about six times. I had a scan at the EPU at St Mary's in Manchester & the little peanut was fine with a nice strong HB ( I was 7 weeks the first time it happened). They said I had a subchorionic hemorrhage which is a accumulation of blood in the uterus. It was actually bigger than the baby at that point but is usually harmless as the body reabsorbs the blood. It had gone by my 12 week scan Xxx

I took baby aspirin the month I got my bfp. I heard it was like a wonder drug while ttc :haha: I stopped as soon as I knew I was pregnant though as I freaked out a bit. I have no know clotting problems.

I took baby aspirin the month I got my bfp. I heard it was like a wonder drug while ttc :haha: I stopped as soon as I knew I was pregnant though as I freaked out a bit. I have no know clotting problems.

I heard the same Tui!!! Must of worked for you my lovely.. Maybe I'll continue it x

Tui - I had a baby shopping list spreadsheet as soon as I got my BFP with my little boy Harvey. It listed everything I need, the cost, where I was going to buy it etc. My OH thought I was bonkers! I did hold off buying anything till the 12 week scan due to my mc I had the year before but as soon as I had my scan if was all action GO!!! Nothing more fun than baby stuff shopping....

BM - sorry about the BFN... What dpo are you my love? Yeah you get can baby aspirin over the counter in most chemists. In the UK it's 75mg but not sure about Oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->