2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

That's interesting. Maybe I could get him to take folic acid or just a general vitamin supplement with that in it.

I don't have private medical insurance but my husband does and he thinks it covers me too so hopefully I should be able to go via that route. I hope it won't come to that though.

Kate yes I've been using opks. I did a few cd8,9,10 and because I never ov until cd19 and they were totally negative I stopped again and did another one on cd14 which had a faint line. Since then, they've gone back to nothing. So it's hard to know if it went pos in the days I stopped and I've oved early or if I haven't had the surge yet.

X

I think you ladies with winter should come visit here! Haha spring and summer are here after all. Then when winter hits is we will pop over to you. I am jealous that you live in Australia and or New Zealand! I've always wanted to go there. It's a dream of mine. I told DH it's on my bucket list. He studied abroad in Austrailia and New Zealand in 2009. I love your accents! I'm pretty much obsessed with your country. Haha

Went to Australia on my honeymoon and loved it! The Great Barrier Reef was absolutely amazing. The only trouble is I'm scared of flying and it's a long long way from the uk!!!

JM darlin come visit your welcome here anytime :) accents, not me I'm real proper :haha: NOT! I also love me... I mean our country it's pretty great :) I wish I had the cash coz I loved to come visit and escape the shitty winter brrrrr... It gets soooo cold and I get scared I'll freeze getting into shower and out... You gotta leave it to the last monent before bed so you can jump right into the bed with the leccy blanket on...
Oh just imagine all if us in one place with raging hormones and the poor partners... Oh they would crap themselves :rofl:

MrsW the reef is magnificent, I love fishing out there :).. Ooo oo I went scuba diving a while back and got my picture taken with a real life NEMO!!
Loved the shit outta that! Shit :haha:

Lol Well you prob think Americans have accents too.
There are plenty of warm places here to escape to during the winter. I just live in the part of the country that has every season. We had tons of snow this year. I hope DH takes me to Australia someday.
Hahaha that would be awesome!!!

Jm I lived in New Hampshire for a year, awesome seasons!! Loads of snow in winter, boiling hot summer and the not beautiful fall foliage. I'd love every season if I lived there. As it is I hate winter in England. It's cold, dark and wet. Yuck.

I'm pretty sure this is af so I'll start clomid on cd3 fx this is our month :)

Hope to see some bfp this month :)

Wow ladies! I come on here to find pages of chats! Lol

I must admit that I enjoy winter for now because it gives me a chance to wear my boots again :) and snuggle up to DH.

I am starting with inofolic and pre-seed this month. I am giving DH zinc and a multivitamin for men. So hopefully everything will help. :)

Cd9 today so will start bding soon and he is home for my fertile period. Yay!

Kate I do the same when af shows, get myself a treat. Glad the bleedings stopped soanxious I hope the dr can help you.

I had my drs appoint today and she just said she doesn't think anything is wrong, I'm over thinking it and it might just take a bit longer because of my mc. If she's right, great! However when I asked how long until they'd do anything she said she will do swobs and check my cervix next month, in a couple of months she will do day 21 progesterone tests to check I'm ovulating but I know I am so she wasn't worried about that. Thereafter she said infertility testing in my area wouldn't start until I've been trying 2 years?!!!! I'd go private long before then.

Also my temp this morning was lower, a high pre ov temp so maybe I haven't ovulated. So confusing, will keep doing opks and temps and see what happens.

X

That's crap :( We get help with clomid after a year. I can't believe they make u wait 2years....

I have the worst accent in the world.. the welsh accent.. will get a link for you to see what we sound like.

AH found this... its a funny series... this is what I sound like hahaha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V87JVV9wN8k

I love your accents. Pretty much anything from the uk lol I so watch a lot of BBC America. love doctor who lol

cant find my folic acid which i wanted to start i had 2 full bottles!

So anxious... I love the Welsh accent, it's so lovely! Especially the boys from Goldie Looking Chain!

Angel baby, I'm also on CD9, when do you usually OV? I'm around the 15/16/17 usually x

I'm originally from London so have a cockney accent... Have live in Manchester for 9 years now so have lost it a little :)

Kaicee, sorry that AF arrives but really hope this is your month x

That's interesting. Maybe I could get him to take folic acid or just a general vitamin supplement with that in it.

I don't have private medical insurance but my husband does and he thinks it covers me too so hopefully I should be able to go via that route. I hope it won't come to that though.

Kate yes I've been using opks. I did a few cd8,9,10 and because I never ov until cd19 and they were totally negative I stopped again and did another one on cd14 which had a faint line. Since then, they've gone back to nothing. So it's hard to know if it went pos in the days I stopped and I've oved early or if I haven't had the surge yet.

X

Have you been dtd anyway? Fingers crossed you have covered all bases hun! That's good about your husbands medical insurance. I rang a private fertility clinic in Manchester just to see about getting some tests done as the nhs only run standard tests & it can costs thousands!

So - I love the welsh accent! I married a man who grew up in Wales but he's lost most of his. I do a good impersonation tho :) I'm from Oxford originally so no accent at all.
Kate yes we've been dtd every other day since cd9 and will continue to until I know if I've oved so am covered. Thousands really, it's awful. Both my sister and sister in law can't have children and I'm beginning to see a tiny glimpse if the hell they must have been through ttc :-(

Oh its a nightmare we sound so DOPEY lol... Dr who is filmed just down the road from me and has been filmed on our castle too... and Goldie looking chain are good boys.. been drinking a few times with them lol. Bonkers.

Good luck to everyone DTD ttc this cycle... im taking this time off... mc has stopped now.. and not ttc this month so I can have the bloods taken in 5 weeks is killing me.. so much so.. im scared to dtd now.. in case I do get pregnant.. even though I know im not fertile at the moment... did anyone else feel like that? I just really want to get some answers.. but dont want to waste my egg... so im still 50/50 do I ttc or do I get bloods.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im doing my own head in!!!

Take the break. I had this argument with myself. I was so upset about missing out on a month. We took one cycle off whilst we waited for our results which was a good idea for us because something came back.

Good Luck!

I agree soanxious. I say take a break and get your body back healthy. Hopefully you can get some answers too.

I think you ladies with winter should come visit here! Haha spring and summer are here after all. Then when winter hits is we will pop over to you. I am jealous that you live in Australia and or New Zealand! I've always wanted to go there. It's a dream of mine. I told DH it's on my bucket list. He studied abroad in Austrailia and New Zealand in 2009. I love your accents! I'm pretty much obsessed with your country. Haha

After spending so long in the UK my accent is a bit odd. I sound English to the Kiwis and slightly twangy to the Brits ! Don't belong anywhere :haha: Oh and I keep coming out with odd Yorkshire sayings thanks to DH.

MrsW the reef is magnificent, I love fishing out there :).. Ooo oo I went scuba diving a while back and got my picture taken with a real life NEMO!!
Loved the shit outta that! Shit :haha:

I went snorkeling in Egypt a few years back and got to stroke one of these. Friggin terrifying.

Attachments

• 2251521739_0b9a709fbc_m.jpeg
    2251521739_0b9a709fbc_m.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe