2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I know you're right girls... im just scared of becoming less fertile and also them taking so friggin long to give me my results.. I would be in my 2nd cycle ov when I get the bloods taken and if I dont ttc that will be 2 cycles I have missed or If I do ttc how soon can they give me the results as I may possibly be pregnant.. :( I dont want to miss 2-3 cycles.. im 42 in December xx

Tui.. I would of had my flippers flipping me out of the ocean if that came near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like Elvis with the quiff!!

Amazing though.. totally Beautiful.. but scarey!

Gosh yes tui he's huge!!

So it will be worth the wait. Just think bb missed a cycle and then got preg while waiting for the results. I'm sure they will rush the results thro if you get a bfp while waiting :hugs:

It's called a Napoleon fish. They are surprisingly gentle, just curious. But VERY large. If you didn't know about them whilst diving you would certainly crap yourself when it came to say hello!

I second the others soanxious, see what the doc says. One month will be worth it to get some answers.

Yeah but no sooner I get a bfp it dies.. :( so I need something for when I get a bfp or before I get a bfp. :(

Will chat more in depth with gp in morning.. got appt at 11.30am

Tui- I did also see one of those but we called it a grouper... It was massive and it's mouth open could have swallowed me whole! I did crap and I did flip my flippers, but I was doing it wrong and pushed myself right upto him!! :haha:
But so beautiful and later I found out so very gentle :)... What a twat :rofl:

So- take the break darlin, it could be just what you need... Getting some answers or just one would make all the difference in getting to grow you take home baby :) <3

ACCENTS!! I love any one's that doesn't sound like mine.. It's a little boring... Love meeting people from all corners of the globe!

Thanks all xx

BM did you see the video I posted of the Welsh accent? lol

I think anyone out of the country has a accent haha. I bet I would thing all of you have a accent. We moved two our south and everyone down here has southern country accent. Haha I've started to pick up on it.

Kaicee: I'm sorry it's AF. I hope you found your folic acid... And you are going to be pregnant in no time.

BM: Can't wait for you to test again.

SoAnxious: It's only a matter of when. Your rainbow is going to happen!

So- I just watched it!! It's great, I love it :)..
Really funny when you think about, I read others posts and wonder how they would saying it to me.... That's great now I know what you sound like :) thanks darlin.

Find you folic acid K?

Your right JM we all do have accents that's for sure.. I think Aussies sound like rough pisshead bogans :rofl: I personally hate how I sound, my voice is rough and not girly AT all :haha: fits though because I'm not a girly girl really anyway.. Lol

JM- if you have a slight southerner accent I would imagine you to sound like Reece Witherspoon in sweet home Alabama. :) I like it a lot..

Tui- I think of once were warriors for your voice when I read your posts thinking that may be how you sound... :)

If I was to write how I spoke you would all be like WTF!!? :rofl:

Ha ha, I don't sound like that! Probably sound English to most people.

I know I shouldn't have tested today but FMU gave me.... A true vv faint line... I was sure I seen it as soon as my pee went over the strip this morning but couldn't spend all day looking at it as the kids teachers done a home visit today...
They have gone and I looked again and it's there.. On my shitty test strip!!
I'll take a picture but I'm sure you won't see it on a picture... Tomorrow I think you will :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 13
BB- it's there!!! It'll be darker in the morning :) I'm sure of this.. I even had my 8 yr old confirm it.. :haha: she has been helping me 'look' for lines... Very cute :) now I can't wait for tomorrow morning!!
Leinz- it's really there, I can't stop looking at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->