2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

It'll show in the morning, I wasn't gunna test but had a feeling this morning and couldn't shake it... And you know I've been happy all day but today I've had pulling and light dull aches in my uterus and on right side... I am not hungry, don't want chocolate... I didn't think of my chocolate, it's like the one thing I love most and I don't want it! I want salt! Strange a have salt everyday but now I want more.

Yep blame it, I knew it was going to be hard for anyone to see it... :haha:

BB- I can't wait for tomorrow's! Can't wait to share it.. I just took another for the heck of it and it's a vv faint line and I didn't hold pee actually there wasn't even much there only enough to fill half the cup :haha:

That's what my first BFP was like this time. I literally dribbled in a cup :rofl:

Show us it!

I can't see it, but then I'm crap at this. I know when I got my early faint lines I could see it but not when I took a picture! Can't wait to see tomorrow mornings.

Oh I know! It's hard to capture them... Tomorrow's will be good I think :)...

All good tomorrow will show good I think :) if another vv faint line came up this afternoon, with a tiny little pee FMU should be good...

I think I can see it in the second picture but not sure, I'm on my phone so it's hard to see! Can't wait too see tomorrows! X

I'm sure I can see the start of something in the 2nd photo, fingers crossed for you my love x

Thanks ladies :) it's really pink at the edges on the second one... That happened straight away as soon as my pee soaked onto it. It's such a bummer that I can't get a good enough picture for you all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->