2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I've seen a lot of people putting their wedding ring next to the test and taking a picture. Helps it focus better.

I can see it in the second picture. If you look at the sides your eye catch the ink and then the line is more clear to the eye. :) so it's definitely the start of a shbfp :)

Maybe this one :rofl: I'm desperate for you all to see it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 14
They offered me the job, woo hoo :happydance:

Now I just have to persuade them to let me do most of it from home.

Angel I can't get one until tomorrow at the earliest :( I wish I had one, so wish I did... These test say test as early as day of missed period so I'm thinking that it's great it's picked it up 3 days earlier :)... Tomorrow will be good I think, well at least a more picture-able line :)

Tui- that's fantastic!! Good on ya! Hope they allow you to do most if it at home :)... That'll be bloody brilliant :)

Well AF is round the corner (due tomorrow) and all signs are pointing that she is going to turn up. I've felt so down this month made worse by the fact my ex's gf is pregnant. I'm not upset cause I'm jealous (in fact I'm super chuffed for her and we get on well) but because we were in hospital suffering miscarriages at the same time and now she's 12 weeks again and were nowhere near.

We go to Lanzarote for a fortnight on the 19th and I'm going to try and not use OPKs this month and just roll with it. This is 13 months since we started TTC and will be 5 months since our loss. I'll be testing 20/21st June so can you put me down for then please and I'm either going to take a test on holiday with me or just see what happens and test when I come home if no period! lol

Good luck all for this cycle! :flow:

I've done the same job for other companies from home, but some people are stuck in the dark ages still. We did discuss it a bit during my first interview so I think they will be a little bit flexible.

It's in the city which means at least an hour drive in rush hour each way. Such a waste of time and fuel. Plus I have to arrange something for the dogs as we don't have a secure outside area. Well it's secure for them but not from random people who might want to take them home! We used doggy daycare before but not everyone is ok with a 7am drop off. Oh the life of my fur babies. Spoilt little buggers.

Oh but they need loving and caring... Someone came into our yard and dognapped my little mini Maltese... Oh I searched and searched and never found her... I was a mess! Needless to say the children couldn't understand why someone would steal a dog! I hope they do allow it... If there was chat about it then hoping they see job will still be done perfectly :)..

Feeling like I'm out this month ladies...for the 22nd month in a row �� AF due tomorrow an quite crampy on right side! Sun/mon/tue I gad a lot of sharp pinching pain or the right side too so thought this May have been implantation but unsure now x x x :dust: to all x x x

Oh that's awful. I'm so protective of my two. Couldn't bare it if something happened to them. They love me being home. The younger one sits in her bed behind my computer screen when I'm working.

Sorry if AF has got you kyliem. Hopefully you will have a great holiday, then get a nice surprise when you get home.

Bluebear- I hope she stays away darlin :).. FXD

Kyliem- your holiday could be just what the doctor ordered :) happy BD'ing and FXD for a BFP... Heaps and heaps of sticky :dust: your way!!

Since then, we have moved... Now we own 2 dogs a blue healer (Kit) and a black kelpie (Tink) Both little ladies :) also have my brothers dogs here with me, sure he will not not taking them back haha ones and Irish wolfhound (Ellie) and the other a black kelpie (Bandit) he is the only boy and I'm sure he knows it... He's only young at 5months old... Kit and Tink are 9 months and Ellie is 6months..
I love them so much, they love playing with us outside... Also it's great that they are all gentle and adore the kids :)..

5 kids and 4 dogs, phew. I'm impressed.

My two love balls. Totally obsessed.

Attachments

• 1400746087945.jpg
    1400746087945.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh and 5 horses too :).. I love them very much also..

Your babies are too cute!! I know the love you have for them only too well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->