2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I have 2 thoroughbreds (1 mare, squirrel & 1 gelding King).. 2 quater horses (both geldings T.C & Yella.. Last but not least my baby, black stock horse colt Arrow he is 1 1/2 and such a little gentleman :)

Congrats on the new job Tui!

Hey Kyliem, how are you my love? So sorry that AF is on her way but it ain't over till the fat lady sings! Enjoy your holiday x

Wow BM, 5 kiddies & 4 dogs!! I struggle with 1 kid & 1 dog! We have a staffy, she's the best :)

Bluebear, hope the witch stats away x

Not much happening here, CD9 & no highs as if yet on my CBFM. I've been away for a week with my Dad & my little man. We rented a beautiful cottage in Robin Hoods Bay in Yorkshire, it's been truly lovely just to relax for the week :)

morning ladies !!

bushmumma I see it :happydance::happydance:

every day now will get darker and darker yey!! cant wait to see tomorrows so happy for you!!

as for me - ovulation tests now negative so I had 3 days of dark tests and then negative and we dtd on them days and before and will tonight just to make sure we have covered it then wait, so I will be 12dpo on the first so I am gonna start testing with cheap ones then if AF doesn't show before then I will get a digital for the week after to just double check x

Sounds like a very pleasant break :).. FXD when you testing?

I have only three babies at home, the other 2 live with their mum and visit us on holidays so it's pretty cool.. :) it seems like a lot though they all get along terrifically ( thank god)

Oh a staffy, they are a good dog.. Had an incident with one once- we saved it from deaths door when it was 2 and DD had just started pulling herself up on things, the dog took it personally when she pulled herself up on the outdoor chair that she was laying on and bit her face. Luckily this dog had worn down kanine teeth and only slightly punchered the top of her eye lid and under her chin.. Needless to say we had to put her down because we couldn't allow someone else's child to be in any danger.. If we had pass her on with this knowledge and something happened I would never have been able to forgive myself.. Apart from that she was a lovely dog. It wasn't her fault, she knew no better.. I wish that we had of been told of this side of her though, once we told the lady that had thrown her at us she laughed and said I probably should have told you about that.. She's got a temper! Then I was really cranky at her.. Still not the dog though.

You see it too Brit!!! Yay! :) thank you, I can't wait for morning to come I just wanna POAS!!! :haha:
FXD DH had some Ian Thorpe type swimmers this time :) happy TWW xo

You see it too Brit!!! Yay! :) thank you, I can't wait for morning to come I just wanna POAS!!! :haha:
FXD DH had some Ian Thorpe type swimmers this time :) happy TWW xo

I know you wish each day away don't we until the next test!! im only 2 days past and I wasn't to already lol

yes fingers crossed!! now the wait! x

Haha, it can't come quick enough.. And....... I am not sleeping well tired but can't sleep! Been like it for the last 5 days or so... Maybe this is why lol

Thanks bushmamma! I'm really going to try and relax cause if it doesn't happen this month that's ok - I can get drunk on holiday! Haha

Hey Kate! I'm so sorry to see you're back here! Are they going to look in to why you're having so many early losses? Hugs hun we will get there :)

:flow:

Ah yep.. Drunken :sex: that'll do it every time :haha: hope relaxation does it for darlin..

Thanks bushmamma! I'm really going to try and relax cause if it doesn't happen this month that's ok - I can get drunk on holiday! Haha

Hey Kate! I'm so sorry to see you're back here! Are they going to look in to why you're having so many early losses? Hugs hun we will get there :)

that's best thing to do look at the things you can do if not, and if you are what a lovely surprise! fingers crossed this will be the cycle for you xx

BM not sure if I have line eye or what now.. cant wait to see tomorrow's!

Tui congratulations hun.. excellent news!!! :dance:

So- neither can I!! On the second one I took this afternoon, there's pink on the edges and the faintest line... But it's a line!! Praying that tomorrow's brings one yous can see and one I don't have to squint so hard for lol

Congrats bushmumma

So I'll be starting clomid today but here is a question for u ladies I have cm mixed in af but at least I can try this month

Hi ladies, wow I've missed loads!!

Bm you have quite the brood, amazing having 5 horses! I used to ride when I was younger and I'd love to start again. Do you ride every day?

Tui - great news :)

Kaicee good luck with clomid!! Fx.

So I took my temp again today and it was high again, defo a post ov temp and the faint line on my opk is gone now so I'm pretty sure I'm in the tww. It's kind of nice not knowing how many dpo I am as I just have to go with the flow! Ill guess 3-4 days but who knows!!

Ooh also - inspirational story... Found out today that my sil who has been ttc for 5 years and is 42 and had 3 failed Ivfs is pregnant!!! Amazing news and just goes to show that rainbow will come if you want it badly enough <3 I couldn't be more happy for them.

Arwwww that's lovely news MrsW! I love hearing stories like that :)

Congrats on the new job Tui!

Hey Kyliem, how are you my love? So sorry that AF is on her way but it ain't over till the fat lady sings! Enjoy your holiday x

Wow BM, 5 kiddies & 4 dogs!! I struggle with 1 kid & 1 dog! We have a staffy, she's the best :)

Bluebear, hope the witch stats away x

Not much happening here, CD9 & no highs as if yet on my CBFM. I've been away for a week with my Dad & my little man. We rented a beautiful cottage in Robin Hoods Bay in Yorkshire, it's been truly lovely just to relax for the week :)

Thanks everyone, hey kate I've been there. It's a sweet place and very steep! Have a lovely time.

Haha, it can't come quick enough.. And....... I am not sleeping well tired but can't sleep! Been like it for the last 5 days or so... Maybe this is why lol

I was just the same, can't wait to see todays test.

Thanks hun, big hugs back to you too :hugs:

Ive had some bloods taken at the recurrent miscarrage clinic last month & have a scan next week to check the heatlh of my uterus. I am hoping they find something wrong that's easily fixable. They did say 9 times out of 10 they never find the cause :wacko: Am really hoping I get a sticky bean soon as I can't take anymore heartache :cry: I really hope you have a lovely time on your jollies and definately the relaxed approch is the way to go!

So- neither can I!! On the second one I took this afternoon, there's pink on the edges and the faintest line... But it's a line!! Praying that tomorrow's brings one yous can see and one I don't have to squint so hard for lol

I can't friggin wait to see your test tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->