2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Tui, just got home and had such a lovely time :) You are right... those hills are super steep. I have thighs of steel now!

I'm def out ladies the :witch: got me feeling like giving up after 21 months when will it ever be our turn?? :dust: to all left to test x x x see you in the June group x x

Bottom one is from 7am this morning see what you see ladies... I'm getting some frer's this afternoon, I POAS and take a picture FXD !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
Look forward to seeing what new cycle brings for you Bluebear, sorry she got you :hugs:

Think I can see something? Get a FRER definitely, there will be no mistake then. If you don't drink too much before you leave, you can test when you get back?

I'll try So, see how it goes :) post on min ok
Yep plan on holdin as long as I can! Still very thick lotiony white cm so thinking that's a good sign.. Also had a tug pulling at my belly button this morning .... Holdin on to that too :haha:

I can't get it any better silly phone :(.. Really though it was going to be darker today :( putting my faith in frer this arvo

Try not to worry SO, the time will fly by and then you will have some answers.

I seem to be having cravings for sour stuff. Been eating under ripe fruit just to get a bowl full of tangy goodness. Told DH to find me some of those sour sweeties. Bit weird ehh?

Have you guys seen this? So funny.

Attachments

• birth-announcement-animal-balloon.jpeg
    birth-announcement-animal-balloon.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
Bm
I'm sure I saw something on the second pic :)
Can't wait for u to show us a pic of ur frer

Afm:
First round of clomid taken hope it works this month

Just found out another of my friends is having a girl that makes at least 6 people who have gotten pregnant that I know all having girls so I want some if that I want a little girl :)

You will be next honey, heard good stuff about that clomid.

Tui- that's funny :haha:
K- sending you heaps and heaps of pink baby dust!!

Looking forward to seeing if frer shows me something... I'm doubting myself now.. Grrrr..

I used it for my second boy worked first time with 100mg

When I was trying for my 3rd a dr gave a super dosage too high and didn't work I think it overstimulated my overies so I gave up and got pregnant on my own so I hope with this dose we will be good :)

Sorry to those that got AF :hugs:

BM I still can't see anything but keeping my fingers crossed.

Tui I craved sour when I was pregnant with my son.

Kaicee good luck with the clomid!

Tui - congratulations on the new job and love the pic. Hahaha mmmm, craving sour it's better than craving sweet ;)

Bluebear - I am so sorry af got you and really hope that June would be a good month for you and all of us who are still waiting and trying and who are waiting for af to finish.

Soanxious - I read your posts in another thread I am glad you are getting the testing done hun. Hopefully you will get some answers soon.

Kaiecee - I believe the clomid help you hun :) rainbow on the way!!!

Mrsw, thank you so much for sharing and I am happy that it seem you ov'd. :) rainbow baby is in the making.

Bushmumma, can't wait for you to test with a frer. :)

Afm - (I am trying to get that post to see who it was, but hard to move back on my phone) I am cd10 and usually I should ov around cd15,cd16 or cd17, but last month it must've been much later or something. Don't know. I started with pre-seed last night :) and will keep it up in my fertile period when dtd.

BM: I'm still seeing lines! :) I like the wedding ring idea... And can't wait to see that FRER!

Kaicee: Wooooo! This is the month for pink conception! <3

Mrs. W: That is wonderful news. So happy for them.

Bluebear & Kylie: I'm hoping the ugly witch has the best reasons for staying gone.

Tui: Congrats on the new job!

Angelbaby: Fingers crossed for an earlier O. I feel like this is your month! <3

Brit: This is the month... This 2ww Is the last!

Typical, think I spoke too soon. My new employer has decided he wants me in the office full time, whereas he said during the interview I could work from home some of the day at least. I contacted him originally (3 months ago) about working from home completely so I don't know why he contacted me if he wasn't up for it. Bloody men!

Bushmumma where is that pee stick. Need some good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->