2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thank you leinz!

Tui, oh no. So what now?

Ok, so ladies. Please give me your pro's and con's on aspirin. We don't have baby aspirin and thought of breaking normal aspirin in quarters and start taking them just in case. We have a family history of blood clotting disorders. My one grandmother passed away due to a blood clotting and my other grandmother is on meds for life due to the same problem.

I broke my normal ones into quarters. I think you should ask your doctor, at least you will have piece of mind. Saying that, I didn't, and stopped straight after my bfp. But I don't have any clotting issues. That's absolutely no help to you is it :haha:

I don't think I can do this job now. It means adding 2-3 hours of traffic time onto a 9 hour day. I can't leave the dogs inside for 12 hours, and doggy daycare doesn't open that early. Never mind the fact I'm soo tired, and probably going to start feeling sick anytime now. So annoyed at them. Am I being silly if I turn this job down?

You will not be silly hun. Do what is best for you and bubs. If you know you can't keep up with the hours then don't accept it and look for something else instead.

I read up a bit about the baby aspirin and it reduces risk of pre-eclampsia. I even read that some doctors prescribe it as a precautionary method eventhough the patients don't have a history of loss or problems etc.

Tui I agree with angel, look for something else if it isn't going to work for you. Agree why interview you when he doesn't want to agree to what you asked for! Sorry Hun :hugs: still baby is the most important thingtovthink about now. Xx

Angel I don't know anything about aspirin or baby aspirin. I've stopped all supplements and everything this cycle. If I'm not luck this cycle I might consider getting royal jelly for next cycle to add to my morning smoothies but that's it I think. So hard to know isn't it. Maybe try it for a cycle and see what happens.

Bm can't wait to see what frer! I hope it shows a line for you.

Another high post ov temp today so I'm sure I've ovulated, just no idea when. I guess I'm like 4-6dpo now. Please please let this be my month!!!

X

Ladies I couldn't get to town, it bloody rained!! Tomorrow is af due date so hoping not to see her and will get a frer tomorrow FXD!!

Tui- that's a shame about the boss and having to work in office... What ya gunna do with the babies?? They going to doggy daycare?

Bush that's a shame, hopefully you'll have a darker line on your ic tomorrow. If af is due you should be able to get a line, fx!!! X

Baby aspirin I have been taking for almost 3 months made no difference to me so I have now stopped it.. its really cheap to buy from chemists.. I was on 75mg.

BM why does the rain prevent you from going into town? do you get flooded in? or hair goes curly in the wet? :haha:

Its tipping down with rain here.. so fed up... plus had argument with middle daughter.. no one apart from myself and OH know of all my mc's so its stressful plus she is moving away to Zante monday.. and she has wound me up the wrong way today so blocked her from contacting me.. im so angry..

Just so wish I could keep hold of a bloody baby grrrrrrrrrrrrr so narked off.. sorry just so fed up :cry:

OK. POAS addiction struck. DH wants us to get drunk at a dinner party tomorrow and I have a bad feeling (maybe just a wishful thinking feeling) and I dont want to. (we had dinner n drank loaaaads the last time I was preggo n then MC..)

I am CD 25 (29-31 day cycle) and 11DPO
So I attached the image.. I thought I saw a faint blue line on the top one.. Should I just forget about it all and just get drunk?

Getting to the end of my tether now.. started imagining private fertility treatment!

Also
FX for the rest of the testers, yay for the BPFS, BM you should walk in the rain you need a new test, and hugs to the rest of you :hugs:

Attachments

• 2014-05-23 11_opt.jpg
    2014-05-23 11_opt.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 25
why wont it let me click on photo to enlarge it? meh!!!!

If your worried you maybe pregnant.. DONT drink.. thats what I do.. maybe have a shandy x

I'm am not worried I am so much as I always think I am and never am...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images169124
does that help?

arghh whats happening?? I get a screen saying this when I clicked on link.. :( Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/gwen/public_html/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php on line 167

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') LIMIT 10' at line 3 SELECT * FROM HPT_Gallery_Votes WHERE UserID=164300 AND GalleryID IN () LIMIT 10 ' in /home/gwen/public_html/gapi/global/database.php:52 Stack trace: #0 /home/gwen/public_html/gapi/extended/abstractionbase.php(289): Database->query('?????SELECT *??...') #1 /home/gwen/public_html/gapi/abstraction/hpt_gallery_votes.php(28): AbstractionBase->query('?????SELECT *??...') #2 /home/gwen/public_html/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php(173): HPT_Gallery_Votes->user_image_votes('164300', NULL) #3 {main} thrown in /home/gwen/public_html/gapi/global/database.php on line 52

what page is test on? on all tests? will go look on countdowntopregnancy... is it same as one u posted here I cant enlarge?

I found the page.. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=273497

I cant see a line sorry but tests too far away for me to see..im better with close ups x

you dont have to get drunk.. maybe 1 or 2 drinks?

agh I didn't realise it wouldnt go straight there - :dohh:

prob no lines. Gonna buy one first response (double pack of course :winkwink:) and then thats it till im late. maybe. :blush:

Bush, oh no! Hope you get a darker line tomorrow, fingers crossed for you sweetie :hugs:

Blonedish - Hope you get your BFP soon!

Angelbaby - Ive done loads of research about baby aspirin. I have been taking it daily for the last few weeks and I have no known clotting issues. Apparently it helps with the blood flow to the ovaries and uterus and can also help with the lining. From what I can understand it won't cause any harm if you don't have clotting issues. Im willing to give it a try! We are Ov buddies, Im also on CD10 and OV around the same time as you :)

Ladies,

I need some help. AF was last here on April 18th. I have always had a normal cycle and never in my for the whole 13 years that i've had a period missed one. Since my mc I have noticed a cycle average of at the most 32 days. With this being said AF should have came on Tuesday may 20. Here it is May 23 and still no AF. I have tested 3 times. I tested this morning and a few days ago. I keep getting BFN's. I am so confused because with my mc I got a BFP at 4 weeks and only being 1 day late. I just want to know if i'm pregnant or just really late.

Haven't been on this thread for a while. Just stalking mostly. But my cycle had finally started on Wednesday so I'll be testing June 18th (at the latest haha). I really should just start then but we all know that won't be happening lol.

outdoor girl I would just wait a few more days.. sometimes it takes a few cycles to get af regular after a mc.

Kyla..hi hope you are ok... im not able to ttc this cycle.. I am CD 7 :( im having bloods taken. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->