2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

outdoor girl I would just wait a few more days.. sometimes it takes a few cycles to get af regular after a mc.

Kyla..hi hope you are ok... im not able to ttc this cycle.. I am CD 7 :( im having bloods taken. x

MC was in march. I had a normal cycle afterwards in april. I am just late this month. I don't know if i'm preg or just late.

I would think that a good test would show positive by now if you were pregnant.. do you chart? maybe a good idea to chart and keep an eye on when you ov and you can see it stay high after ov if pregnant or drop around af time x

I would think that a good test would show positive by now if you were pregnant.. do you chart? maybe a good idea to chart and keep an eye on when you ov and you can see it stay high after ov if pregnant or drop around af time x

I have never charted but I do test for ovulation

Ok, I've logged in to look at pee sticks. Where are the pee sticks BM !

Blondish: I see lines definitely when the pic is inverted!

SoAnxious: Can't wait to see a nice line.

Hi girls I'm still stalking!

Outdoorsgirl I had a mc in December. My first cycle was 29 days and the second was (wait for it) 43 days!! I also trested (I didn't think I was pregnant, but couldn't think of another reason why it would be so long). But af arrived eventually. And the next cycle I did get my bfp!

Ladies I took a test as soon as I got home this afternoon at 2:14pm nothing showed up.. I didn't hold but still nothing showed af should be here tomorrow if I don't wake up with her ill test with FMU and update :).. Kinda disappointed but it's ok always next cycle :) ... Very confused though..

Hope everyone else is good catch up tomorrow ok

Aww sorry bush, hopefully a line shows up tomorrow tho. Are you still feeling pregnant? X

Was there a certain type of nuts that are good for progesterone does anyone know? I think I saw it on this thread xx

Bm
I feel the same as u I was sure I was pregnant and now as I have af it's a weird af not like my usual it's less heavy and in the beginning had a lot of cm and just really not heavy

Well guess I'll find out proper in the morning hey :)
Hope she goes quickly so you can get back into it!!

Yep still MrsW, but not as sure now, it's ok though always next cycle if not now.. I may have been off on my o date too, that is what I'm thinking ATM.. Oh well tell yas in the morning..
How are you going?

Yep could be you oved a bit later, you're defo not out until af arrives. Fx she doesn't!

I'm ok, somewhere in my tww, don't know by how many days. I'm guessing af will be here before next wkend.

X

It's now been 36 days since I last seen AF and still got a negative yesterday. I'm praying she doesn't show and I get a BFP next week when I try to test again. I have been told if it's so long I can go to the doctor for a blood test. Should I just wait for next month or keep waiting for AF to show or a BFP or if I get a negative next week should I see my doctor about why this is happening and get a blood test.

I agree BM, it ain't over till the fat lady sings! Really hoping you get your sticky BFP my lovely :)

Outdoorgirl - How long are your cycles usually? It might be that they are a little out of sync after your loss. Does it feel like AF is on it's way? Maybe hold out till next week then if still no show then get a blood test. Do you know when you OV? FX'd it's your BFP x

MrsW, hope that nasty witch stats away for you sweetie x

Not much happening here, CD12 for me & still low on my CBFM. I can tell that I'm entering my fertile period though. Am planning on dtd every other day then when I get my peak BD'ing three days in a row! It's making me tired even thinking about it.... Sometimes I find ttc sex so much effort, it's much more enjoyable when you haven't the pressure of trying to make a babba x

My cycles are always normal. I have never missed a period for 13 years since i've had a period. I have never been late except this time. I have had normal periods and had normal periods after my mc. I don't have any signs of AF coming any time soon. I have been having on and off back ache and head aches every once in awhile but never get that with AF. I'm going to try to test again next week. The longest i've gone in a cycle is 32 days. I know when my last period was and I know when I ovulated and AF should have come already. We Bd when I got a positive on ovulation test so hoping for the best.

Outdoor girl keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's so confusing when ttc isn't it.

Kate I agree, I find sex much less enjoyable when I know we 'have' to do it for ttc! But hubby is always willing so we get on with it haha :rofl:

Outdoorgirl, it must be driving you nuts this not knowing. If I was you id go & get a blood test via your GP so at least then you know whether you are pregnant or not. It's so stressful isn't it this ttc business... Makes it even worst when we haven't a clue what is going on with our bodies. After my last three losses I felt so angry that my body wasn't doing what it is suppose to do... In a way it made me feel less if a women if that makes sense? Blahhhhh, hopefully we will get our sticky beans soon sweetie. Big hugs x

MrsW, same here, hubby would have it everyday if he could, sod that, lol!

Thanks ladies. It is very hard ttc but also not knowing what is going on. I just either want AF to show or to get a BFP... this waiting game is a killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->