2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Cd6 and cd3 for clomid I definetly feel something going on hope iga a good thing :)

Still no sign of af but a bfn this morning so guess I'll test again in the morning and see :) thanks everyone :hugs:
MrsW hope she stays away!!

My mum is coming up to stay for a day or two soon before she goes off wandering again. They have a motorhome bus and go off travelling every couple of months. I will be about 8 weeks then. Should I tell her or is it too early? I won't see her for a month after that so I could wait till after the scan. It was only Xmas time when we were still saying we didn't want kids, so she might be a tad shocked! Advice please?

Tui, it's a tough one... In one way it would be a nice surprise for her when she returns for her travels. I'm sure she'd be shocked but over the moon :)))

I decided not to tell my Mum when I found out at Christmas and she passed away thinking I was pregnant which was nice in a way. I had my mc two weeks before. I know she's up there sprinkling baby dust on me :)

BM, so sorry sweetie pie... Hope she stays away x

I would tell her. We've told our parents as soon as we got a positive test apart from this time. We recently lost DHs Nan and we wanted to make sure everything was ok this time before telling his Mum. We will tell our parents after the scan on Tuesday.

Ok ladies.. so I thought I was just having line eye but this morning (after not drinking last night) I just had to POAS. Two tests later I was like, these just cant be bloody evaps, no tests could be this consistant so i did a first response.. with a faint BFP!

I then looked back and took the attached photo and there was a line in the first response 3 days ago too!

Completely nervous now. scared to even fart. oddly I was kinda looking forward to a good BD, now I hope I have to wait 9 months or so :happydance: Just trying to decide if I can keep the news in long enough to find an inventive way to tell OH?

Attachments

• 2014-05-25 08_opt.jpg
    2014-05-25 08_opt.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 14
Kaicee: Great Plan! <3 Don't spill gender on FB! :)

BM: Hoping she has the best of reasons for staying away.

Tui: Why not tell her. I didn't tell my Mother because she would tell everyone. But if you trust her, I'd spill. This is your rainbow. <3

Blondish: I see them clearly! Congrats!

KateStar: I'm so sorry for your loss. I told my Grandmother on her death bed that we were TTC. She was incoherent. But I did so just to tell this baby I told her about wanting them. Probably weird I know.

Brunette: I'm sorry for your loss of DH's Nan! This baby is sticky! How are you feeling? Is it getting easier with the clexane?

Tui: Why not tell her. I didn't tell my Mother because she would tell everyone. But if you trust her, I'd spill. This is your rainbow. <3

KateStar: I'm so sorry for your loss. I told my Grandmother on her death bed that we were TTC. She was incoherent. But I did so just to tell this baby I told her about wanting them. Probably weird I know.

Brunette: I'm sorry for your loss of DH's Nan! This baby is sticky! How are you feeling? Is it getting easier with the clexane?

I am feeling awful. Started throwing up daily with constant nausea. I'll take it though :)

Yeh the Clexane is ok. It's started hurting a little now but I think it's because I'm so bruise I'm having to move to different parts of my leg.

Blondish that's fantastic!! Woohoo!

Still waiting on af or a BFP one or the other :).

Going away for the night and packing bags before leaving I grab a frer out if cupboard and being with me to test in morning, yep I gotta a problem :haha:
Anyone with any ideas what's goin on with me?
Just curious if anyone's got advice :)

Omg congrats :) u need to tell me ur secret in having girls:) I'm so happy and don't worry I'd never tell anyone :)

Going away for the night and packing bags before leaving I grab a frer out if cupboard and being with me to test in morning, yep I gotta a problem :haha:
Anyone with any ideas what's goin on with me?
Just curious if anyone's got advice :)

When is AF due? Is it today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back