2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Yep today, it's now 9:13pm and not a single sign ages on her way....

No BB only used Ovia and kept track of cm, this mornings cm was extra thick like half hardened wood glue..

I wonder if maybe your O date was off? I could never just track CM to confirm O. It wouldn't be accurate for me.

Good Luck!

I'm the same, if it wasn't for my monitor I wouldn't have a clue when the eggy makes her grand entrance. Like BB said maybe you OV later than you thought? Hope so as the really thick glue like CM sounds promising hun. Are you off to anywhere nice? x

I'm thinking that's a possibility BB also got a squirt of milk coming outta boobs not just drops, squirts... ?? My body is going bonkers on me :dohh:

Kate darlin just off to see an insurance assessor as we have been broken into twice in 4 weeks so getting the claims done at same time... But staying in a nice motel for the night :)... Be back home tomorrow.
Yeah cm only changed this morning from yesterday it was more liquidy/softer.. I pray it's a good sign :)..

I thought I could have been off but not sure. This is 2nd cycle after mc and first cycle I've ever tracked anything. DH and I have been talking and if this isn't it I'll do opk's next cycle and try my hand at charting too.

Bm
I had some drops with my first pregnancy that's a good sign :)

Hi ladies well AF has been as you know... So onwards and upwards for next cycle we are taking pregnacare vitamins for him and her and I'm also taking evening primrose oil (only up to ovulation) (both been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember) been using conceive plus for about 3 months so this month I've ordered some preseed to give a go and I've also starting drinking green tea again! And this will be our 3rd cycle of clomid! Does anyone have any other tips of becoming pregnant after 21months of trying I feel I've tried a lot but maybe there's something I'm missing TIA Good luck to all :dust: and :hugs: x x x

Is it the conception Pregnacare your on? I've just started on them too. The one thing that seems to work for me is Robitussin cough mixture. I take it around OV and it makes me super wet as I don't usually get much CM x

Is it the conception Pregnacare your on? I've just started on them too. The one thing that seems to work for me is Robitussin cough mixture. I take it around OV and it makes me super wet as I don't usually get much CM x

Hi yes it is! How often do you take the cough mixture and on what days? Thank you x

Welcome Ladybird, so sorry that you have found yourself here x

BBM - Here's a link for it sweetie, make sure you drink loads of water on top of you daily requirement. Also make sure that guaifenesin is the only active ingredient. I get Morriosins own brand as it's only £1.25 :) I take it in the three days leading up to OV then two days on top of that. It's two teaspoons three times a day. It's meant to help if on clomid as I have heard that can dry up your cm. It makes me super went down there (sorry tmi) but I really notice a difference. My hubby even noticed! He thinks I've gone bonkers but if if helps then I'm doing it, lol x

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...bitussin-guaifenesin-cough-syrup-to-improve-f

Sorry I have been MIA... Have had a very busy eventful weekend.

Congrats blondish!

BM so sorry for your bfn :( so tricky.

AFM I am just waiting to O :) hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

BBM getting your husband to take folic acid can boost sperm count, we fell pregnant the first month that hubby took it. Also have you tried charting?

Hallo ladies,

I will catch up soon - been hectic today, but just want to share my excitement. Almost positive opks :) so much better than the last couple of month! I am at cd13 so will test tomorrow and on cd15.

Attachments

• Kempton%20Park-20140525-07635.jpg
    Kempton%20Park-20140525-07635.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Kempton%20Park-20140525-07644.jpg
    Kempton%20Park-20140525-07644.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Kempton%20Park-20140525-07645.jpg
    Kempton%20Park-20140525-07645.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for your kind welcome ladies I have recently lost but am trying again I'm taking vitamins and tracking ovulation using daily tests determination is Junes keyword x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->