2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Welcome Ladybird, so sorry that you have found yourself here x

BBM - Here's a link for it sweetie, make sure you drink loads of water on top of you daily requirement. Also make sure that guaifenesin is the only active ingredient. I get Morriosins own brand as it's only £1.25 :) I take it in the three days leading up to OV then two days on top of that. It's two teaspoons three times a day. It's meant to help if on clomid as I have heard that can dry up your cm. It makes me super went down there (sorry tmi) but I really notice a difference. My hubby even noticed! He thinks I've gone bonkers but if if helps then I'm doing it, lol x

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...bitussin-guaifenesin-cough-syrup-to-improve-f

Thanks ill get some and see how I get on! Where are you in your cycle at the moment Hun? x x x

BBM getting your husband to take folic acid can boost sperm count, we fell pregnant the first month that hubby took it. Also have you tried charting?

Hi, hope your okay? he is in the pregnacare for him an I'm sure it's got folic acid in! I've used a few apps on my phone before but never really had any benefit from it!! I think I'm so in tune with my body after 21months I know to the day when everything happens like clockwork x x x

I'm cd13 and about to OV! Just gone high on my CBFM so should OV either Wed or Thurs, we will start BDing tonight and dtd every night till Friday... Crikey, that's a lot of BDing! Hopefully we will manage 6 times in a row!

Where abouts are you sweetie?

Welcome ladybird xx

Angel yay for + opks!! Now comes the fun part of the cycle! Fx for you xx

My cycle just got weirder!! So I know I ov-ed early but I don't know how many dpo I am, I'd guess 7-9? Earlier on wiping I had rusty blood. I'm cd22 so if its af she's either come even earlier at like 8 dpo or if I'm 10 dpo which is when she's arrived the last 4 cycles then I oved on cd12?! That's 7 days earlier than I usually ov.

It's gone to a tiny bit of brown on wiping now. I'm praying it doesn't come back as I had exactly the same with my dd pregnancy and it was an ib. But I daren't get my hopes up, my cycles not predictable just now and I've hoped so many times recently and been wrong! I had cramping earlier and I feel like I've pulled my tummy muscles. Ill know if there's more bleeding later that its af.

I'm cd13 and about to OV! Just gone high on my CBFM so should OV either Wed or Thurs, we will start BDing tonight and dtd every night till Friday... Crikey, that's a lot of BDing! Hopefully we will manage 6 times in a row!

Fingers crossed for you and keep me posted :thumbup: :dust: to you x

I'm only on cd4 so still a long way to go for me we will be on holiday when I find out if I'm pregnant this month x x

Thanks brunette! I didn't, I had a few high temps and stopped. Recently I've had a cycle where my temp plummeted the day before af came and yet another where it took 2 days after af came to drop so I now figure it won't tell me a lot. Although I might do a cheeky temp tomorrow just to see if its high or low!

Sorry I have been MIA... Have had a very busy eventful weekend.

Congrats blondish!

BM so sorry for your bfn :( so tricky.

AFM I am just waiting to O :) hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

I am waiting to OV too. CD 10 x

Yay to everyone that's about to O... Let's get BDing!!!

MrsW, I've everything crossed for you that's it's ib, really hope that AF stays away and you get your BFP, when will you test? Xxx

I'm only on cd4 so still a long way to go for me we will be on holiday when I find out if I'm pregnant this month x x

Thanks my love. Ohhhh how amazing would a holiday BFP be?!? Where you going? I'm away on the 14th June for a week & will be testing a few days before. We are off to Anglesey for seek with my OH family, can't wait x

A holiday bfp would be amazing!! Fingers crossed for you. We are going away that week as well, probably on the 16th June, camping! We've just bought a big tent, very excited.

If the bleeding doesn't come back I guess I would test in a few days. Maybe tues or weds. But knowing my luck I'm sure it's af. It's just so weird. But then ttc for me is weird these days! X

Congratulations Blondish!! :dance:

BB I didnt know that had been happening!!!! did they take items? thats awful so you cant even stay in your own home?

Angel lovely positive opk's :D

Good luck to everyone this and next cycle x

Kate darlin just off to see an insurance assessor as we have been broken into twice in 4 weeks so getting the claims done at same time... But staying in a nice motel for the night :)... Be back home tomorrow.
Yeah cm only changed this morning from yesterday it was more liquidy/softer.. I pray it's a good sign :)..

I thought I could have been off but not sure. This is 2nd cycle after mc and first cycle I've ever tracked anything. DH and I have been talking and if this isn't it I'll do opk's next cycle and try my hand at charting too.

That's horrible BM :( But enjoy you nigt away x

Thanks my love. Ohhhh how amazing would a holiday BFP be?!? Where you going? I'm away on the 14th June for a week & will be testing a few days before. We are off to Anglesey for seek with my OH family, can't wait x

I know would be great to see! We're off to Dorset for 2 weeks with my family x x good luck for you hope you have some great news to be able to tell the family on your holiday I love Anglesey x x

I think it is af as I've had more bleeding :cry: knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up. How is my cycle still so crazy 5 months after a loss. Maybe the supplements were helping after all. Feeling really low. Hate it when I get carried away and allows self to think maybe this is it, only to have to face reality soon after. Sorry for the rant xx

Tested this morning and DH thinks aye there's a line, I think maybe there's a line surely he can't have line eye too!!? :rofl:
So no af and no sign of her as yet.

Blue- hope you get a nice BFP on your holiday darlin :).

MrsW don't very darlin, please smile we all got you here.. New cycle will be your cycle sweetheart! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->