2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Blue hope you get your bfp..

MrsW sorry to hear af has arrived..

FX Bm its a bfp :D x

Hi, ladies!
I've read this thread from page 1 to here and I loved the support in this thread! Can I join and be put on June testers? :happydance:

I am now 8dpo, 3rd month off of BCP and 3rd month TTC#1. I have 6 more days til af is due, and unforunately I'd have to test a fewdays after af is due (if the with will be) because I don't have nice HPTs here that can detect early pregnancy. Boo.

Fx to all of us Testers, hope we get a looooot of BFPs!!!!! :D

Welcome Mermaid.. wow that is some reading... all 189 pages lol.

Good luck with your testing... I would say all tests would show a pos bfp if tested on AF day.. what tests are you using?

:)

Welcome mermaid!! Lovely of you to read all those pages :) hope you get a BFP this cycle FXD for you darlin :).

welcolme mermaid

bm
wow thats alot of break ins hope nothing too valuable was stolen :(

when will u test again and will u post the pic?

I'm so sorry MrsW... Sending big hugs x

Welcome Iamamermaid!

BM can you post a pic? Xxx

I'm annoyed at myself, got a peak in my CBFM so will O in the next 12-36 hours. I fell asleep last night as was super tired so will BD the next three nights... Just hope that's enough. My monitor usually gives be three high days then two peaks but only got one high this time :( Hope the spermy catches that eggy in time x

Welcome Mermaid. :)

Kate I have a similar problem. I hope we will catch an eggy this time.

I am at cd14 and got a very good positve opk yesterday and was still positive this morning. We dtd on cd9-12 and now my husband is struck down with a cold. I feel bad for asking to bd when he don't feel well. Ff put me at 1dpo tomorrow due to the opks so does that mean I am ovulating today and do I still have a chance even if we don't bd today?

Hey Angelbaby, I'm sure there will be some sperm waiting ready for the egg from when you dtd on cd12 but is there anyway you can persuade your OH for a quickie tonight? I am cd14 and we dtd on cd11 but hubby pulled his back at the gym yesterday & I was tired so not really up for sexy times! Tonight he will be getting the full works, candle, underwear, the lot so he has no excuse. I've told him ill do all the work if his backs still bad, lol! FX we will both catch that egg & get our rainbow BFP! Xxx

I will try to persuade him tonight just for back up. It's the best lines I had since trying ttc and wonder if the inofolic had to with it.

Angel no I haven't tried progesterone cream. I'm feeling really helpless as my dr doesn't think there's an issue and do any testing. I'd rather have tests and be prescribed something just incase it makes things worse. Have you used progesterone cream?

I know we are all different but I'm sure there's something wrong with me at the moment. I don't know where to turn.

It sucks when one of you gets ill at ov time, I hope your hubby feels well enough to dtd tonight xx

I honestly think you need to talk to leinz because what you are experiencing is what she had. She is carrying her rainbow now after taking matters in her own hands. Xx

Really? Is she on this thread, I think she's on some threads I'm on. I'd love some help, I just don't know what to do x

Yes :) leinzlove :)

Sorry Leinz! But you are our miracle so we need your input. Lol

She is all over this forum and one dear sweetheart. She started with the cream and b6 after quite a few cp. She would get a bfp and on the same day af would have arrived, but she kicked af for good! I really think she can help you!! Xx

Aw mrs w I hope u get answers so you can get your miracle. Sounds like Leinz will be a lot of help to u.

FF isn't letting me log on through my app. My phone is acting weird.

I haven't even had a bfp, just that af arrives early 8-10 dpo every cycle. I know I have a lp defect but don't know how to get tests to find out why. I've read it could be low progesterone or could be an estrogen issue as if violation is weak the corpus luteum won't work properly. How come there's no medical support out there for people like us :-(

MrsW, I really feel for you :( Hopefully Leinz can give you some advice with the progesterone cream. Could you maybe go private? Xxx

Have you mentioned the LP to your Doctor because they should look into that because it's an imbalance not a TTC thing?

MrsW, you can have a look at my journal. On the last page you will find Leinzlove and Tella. PM both because they BOTH can help you. I promise. Leinzlove can talk out of experience and Tella, well sadly ttc more than 4 years for #1 but we trust she will have her rainbow soon, is one walking encyclopedia. She can tell you what will help on almost about everything.

Last time I saw the dr my lp had been 10 days for 2 cycles which she thought was ok (I don't, I know my dd implanted on 10dpo!). But this cycle was about 7-8 dpo so ill go back, I agree it's an imbalance. I stopped all the supplements this month and I think that's why. Not sure what to do next.

Thanks angel lovely, ill have a look and will pm them both!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->