2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

It does sound like a progestorone problem to me hun. I am sorry that she didn't help you ate all and considering a 10 day lp as normal is just wrong.

Congrats Blondish!

Okay so i'm now on cd 38 and still no AF. I didn't test this morning. I am afraid to keep testing and get a negative. I am just going to wait until this weekend coming up and try to test again. If i'm prego then I should be about 6 weeks and hopefully get a BFP. I'm just so sick of not knowing whats going on. I just wish I would get a BFP or AF would show so I can get back to trying if she shows. I still have no signs of AF. I have had some bach ache and light head aches. I feel like i'm a be sick every once in a while but no sickness. I'm so lost and confused and irritated. I just want to know something.

Congrats Blondish!

Okay so i'm now on cd 38 and still no AF. I didn't test this morning. I am afraid to keep testing and get a negative. I am just going to wait until this weekend coming up and try to test again. If i'm prego then I should be about 6 weeks and hopefully get a BFP. I'm just so sick of not knowing whats going on. I just wish I would get a BFP or AF would show so I can get back to trying if she shows. I still have no signs of AF. I have had some bach ache and light head aches. I feel like i'm a be sick every once in a while but no sickness. I'm so lost and confused and irritated. I just want to know something.

I am sorry you are still stuck in limbo and hope it will be a blazing shbfp instead of af. :hugs:

Last day of clomid hope something will work also ordered some test online they say they are better then some store bought ones and I have friends that used then and love them

I have my fingers crossed everything works our for you K.

Poor hubby is so sick, but he gave me some swimmers. I had to treat him first though ;)

Thank you, loves, for the nice welcome! :)

Soanxious, dh bought me a handful of HPTs that detect pregnancy only on the day of a missed period. I am 10dpo now and really want to test but I guess I have to wait til
June1 to test. Haha!

Btw Blondish, congrats on your :bfp: !! Sorry, TMI, but may I ask whay dpo are you and how does your cm looks like?
I'm obsessing over my cm now because I don't believe I have actually seen ewcm when I wiped before and after O but I am fairly feeling wet.. mm..

Angel, I think KateStar is right, your bd on CD12 is good but it would be nice if you back up with another bd. Were you able to persuade dh?

Outdoorgirl, how long is your usual cycle length? I hear back ache is a good sign plus missing af. Have you tried cb digis?

K, I hope clomid will do wonders for you this cycle!

Hi Ladies, how's everyone today?

So af showed last night, it's great really as it's a proper bleed and last one was not it was only spotting. I'm happy that I should be able to get a better pin point on o this cycle :).. So let's see what happens this time, yay for third cycle after loss!! Xo

Sorry I have been MIA... Have had a very busy eventful weekend.

Congrats blondish!

BM so sorry for your bfn :( so tricky.

AFM I am just waiting to O :) hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

I am waiting to OV too. CD 10 x

Woo Hoo!!!! What day do u expect to O?

It has been around day 15. What about you? X

Same here!!!! So exciting!!! What day did AF show for you?

Oh bushmumma, I'm sorry, what was with those funny tests?

Oh well, glad you aren't too down about it. Next time for sure.

PM me your address, I'll send you some cheapy opks and hpts.

Bushmumma I am sorry that af showed, but glad it's better this cycle. June shbfp here we come!!

Mermaid I managed to pursuade him and he is a real hunny. Poor guy is really sick though and first time in years took off from work. I gave him some tlc <3

Hi, ladies!
I've read this thread from page 1 to here and I loved the support in this thread! Can I join and be put on June testers? :happydance:

I am now 8dpo, 3rd month off of BCP and 3rd month TTC#1. I have 6 more days til af is due, and unforunately I'd have to test a fewdays after af is due (if the with will be) because I don't have nice HPTs here that can detect early pregnancy. Boo.

Fx to all of us Testers, hope we get a looooot of BFPs!!!!! :D

Hi mermaid, good luck to you.

I'm so sorry MrsW... Sending big hugs x

Welcome Iamamermaid!

BM can you post a pic? Xxx

I'm annoyed at myself, got a peak in my CBFM so will O in the next 12-36 hours. I fell asleep last night as was super tired so will BD the next three nights... Just hope that's enough. My monitor usually gives be three high days then two peaks but only got one high this time :( Hope the spermy catches that eggy in time x

I'm sure you will get plenty of little fellas in on time, try not to worry:winkwink:

Welcome Mermaid. :)

Kate I have a similar problem. I hope we will catch an eggy this time.

I am at cd14 and got a very good positve opk yesterday and was still positive this morning. We dtd on cd9-12 and now my husband is struck down with a cold. I feel bad for asking to bd when he don't feel well. Ff put me at 1dpo tomorrow due to the opks so does that mean I am ovulating today and do I still have a chance even if we don't bd today?

Poor hubby, hope you can get one more bd in there. Remember they can last quite a while up there so don't panic if you can't:hugs:

Angel no I haven't tried progesterone cream. I'm feeling really helpless as my dr doesn't think there's an issue and do any testing. I'd rather have tests and be prescribed something just incase it makes things worse. Have you used progesterone cream?

I know we are all different but I'm sure there's something wrong with me at the moment. I don't know where to turn.

It sucks when one of you gets ill at ov time, I hope your hubby feels well enough to dtd tonight xx

Hope you sort things out honey. Sure leinz will help you, she's lovely.

Congrats Blondish!

Hope it's a shy bfp xx

Last day of clomid hope something will work also ordered some test online they say they are better then some store bought ones and I have friends that used then and love them

Everything crossed for you xx

Mermaid I wouldn't worry too much about CM.. I have got pregnant 5 times since last oct and each time my cm has been either dry/wet/creamy... they have all been different.. every pregnancy is different.. and I dont recall too much cm when I had full term pregnancies.

BM glad you feel positive about AF.. and this is a proper one.. hopefully this is the best cycle to ttc :D x

I just got seduced by OH... 1st time he has ever totally done that.. he run me a bath n candles the lot... had to remind him that we were not BD this cycle only DTD and im wondering if the pull out idea works... :haha:

That's typical men, always want it when they can't have it ! Nice to be pampered though. I got breakfast in bed on sunday. Bacon and eggs too, yummy. Sorry, won't appeal to you though.

Hope your weather is good there. Just started to get cold here, first frost this morning. Pond was frozen over. Snow on the hills. Summer is so long here, I forget what it's like. Just thinking I'll be able to swim in our pool when I'm the size of a house next spring/summer. Hope I can get out!

One thing I miss about being a vegetarian is bacon..had to be crispy bacon lol.. sounds like you got pampered :D

We had a nice bank holiday for once.. 20c here..went to the coast (25 mins drive) with middle daughter who is now In Gatwick airport waiting for her flight to Zakynthos... so im lingering online to check her flight leaves on time. so worried about her. She's not the brightest (in a dipsy way).. easily led.. :(

I don't want to ever see winter again.. think I should live in Spain in their summer then when it gets slightly cooler.. move down near NZ or Australia and have summer.. then back to spain summer time for them.. all year round tan and happy :haha:

Wish I had a swimming pool.. sounds divine :D

Need advice I have always been told to BD every other day. Do you ladies do that or do you every day? We did the every other day method with my other two pregnancies.

I do it daily.. and sometimes twice a day.. got pregnant 5 times since last oct.. just no sticky :(

We did it every day for 9 days. Must have worked but I wouldn't recommend it :haha:

I was told if everything is fine and he has healthy sperm then everyday is fine. Think it's only if there is a S count problem they say every other day. My doc said eod is fine. It only takes once though so it's more about what's comfortable for you. Every day is hard work and not particularly romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->