2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

It depends on your OH's swimmers. If he got strong swimmers then everyday would be fine. Have you tried SMEP?

Thanks ladies! I'm not sure on his swimmers. He hasn't been tested but as far as I know all is good. :) we are able to get pregnant.
Sperm meets egg plan right? What exactly so u do for that.

K it's ok, I'm ok.. Pretty happy that my cycle is back to where it should be so maybe this cycle :)..., how you going?

so hopefully we both get our bfp in june :)
im ok still a little dizzy but i read thats a side effect hope it works this month so i can stress less me and dh dtd almost everyday im going to try to get him to build it up a little for my ov days

BM, so sorry to hear AF showed... June BFP's for everyone unless you are testing in the next few days. :hugs:

We went every day here, also. However, I also fell pregnant just doing it twice in my fertile window because we had bronchitis.

Thanks leinz :) it'll be this cycle for sure :).

K- I hope I works for you too darlin! FXD

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/67C93947-9A37-421E-BF84-B42674F1A3B2_zpsi0oajgmx.jpg

Meet our baby.
I am so so relieved. Baby is measuring bang on. We even saw a little heartbeat. Hubby and I cried our eyes out! :cloud9:

Bushmama, sorry about cruel af. We'll get our shbfps this June, don't worry!

I'm feeling really positive about this cycle, and thank you Soanxious about the cm reminder. I've always been told to not rely so much on cm as it is not a very good indicator but I just sometimes can't help but obsess, haha!

As for bd, we do it daily. We opted for smep this cycle but dh just wants to dtd everyday, sometimes 3x a day. :haha:

Hopefully, we caught the eggy this time! Only 3days left to find out! I will test on June 1 if I can help it! Any other testers on first week of June, ladies??

Babypdust and fx to us all!!!

Brunette that is fab! What a wonderful thing to see not surprised you were both crying!

Iamamermaid fingers crossed you caught that eggy!

BB that's just beautiful!! Makes me tear up for you :cry: happy cry though... Good job mummy :hugs:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/67C93947-9A37-421E-BF84-B42674F1A3B2_zpsi0oajgmx.jpg

Meet our baby.
I am so so relieved. Baby is measuring bang on. We even saw a little heartbeat. Hubby and I cried our eyes out! :cloud9:

:cry: Wonderful!!! :cloud9: <3

Today I bought pre-conception, concieve well gold... Claims to supply nutrients for healthy O
Support a healthy female reproductive system
And supports normal/natural conception.

It has CoQ10, B5, folic Acid, B1&2, B6, B12, biotin, D3, vitamin E, dha, EPA, omega 3 and others... What's your thought ladies?

Sound worthwhile? 28days worth cost me $37.00 so I hope so.. When I read it in store I thought a few of those ingredients were the good ones to help when TTC.
Hope I got it right :) phrase let me know.

Amazing news bb! Congratulations xx

Bm sorry af got you. Your supplements sound worth a try. I'm doing royal jelly this cycle!

This is the SMEP plan https://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

BB congratulations on such a beautiful scan xx

BM I take the prenatels but bought the extra you have in yours separate.. the ones I add are Co Enzyme Q10 - Vit B compound - Omega 3 and aspirin so the ones you got are excellent.. and my Co Enzyme Q10 cost £23 alone!! then £10 for prenatels thats without the other things. you had a bargain ;)

Awesome! That's what I wanted to hear :) I thought I'd had read that you and others had/have use Q10 and then with them being altogether I thought it might be great... Can't hurt :). Better to give bubs a great little wall to want to nestle into when it's time. Also Tui has done the most generous thing for me and offered to send her left over tests HPT's and opks for me! I'm very greatful of this. Once revived will be only missing temping which DH and I decided not to do yet, hoping that what we are doin/goin to do will give us our BFP very soon :). I can't believe that outside of you all here he is my most supportive person through this. Also the most understanding, he knows how much it means to us and he is helping me knowing that the more I do the better the outcome and he can't offer as much he says.. I assure him that he offers everything that brings it all together <3

Aww thats lovely of Tui to do that :D thats when the addiction will 10 fold :haha:

Yes the meds are awesome.. keep taking them.. it also takes around 90 days to better the quality of the eggs so if you dont conceive straight away dont panic.. just think the closer to the 90 days the better quality the egg may be also :D

Also try Soya Isoflavones and take them CD 3-7 only. nothing more nothing less just CD 3-7 so many women mentioning them on ttc page and getting bfp's. apparently works like a natural clomid... I have got some.. but not tried this cycle.. will do next cycle

So nice DH is fully on board :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->