• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

MrsChezek, congratulations!!!!!

Had hubby give me the most phenomenal foot massage ever... We looked up pressure points so he focused on those. Now am getting some really good menstrual cramping all in my lower/mid back and lower belly on top of BH. Still refusing to get my hopes up at this point but at least I know what a good foot rub will do haha

I really hope the cramping goes in the right direction for you. I think it's time for me to start bouncing on my ball and walking like a lunatic. I would really like this baby to come at 39 weeks.

Congrats Mrs Chezek!!!!!

Pearly if it makes you feel better I've been measuring a week behind for three weeks now. I wouldn't worry about it honestly. Even with US it's not completely accurate anyways. I'm sure baby is just fine. My mw told me Oliver could just be sitting real low and that would make me measure small. I know he's been head down since 5 months and is nice and snug against my bladder so that could be why.

Well ladies I'm 37 weeks today and operation get Oliver out has begun. I'm about to walk our husky before the sun gets too hot and I'll be upping my evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf tea. Sex is so uncomfortable we'll probably keep it to the weekends when we actually have time and energy but that's still more often than it has been my entire pregnancy haha.

I hope everyone is good :)

Thanks Mrs H, if the baby has dropped then the fundal height definitely comes less that describes your baby measuring less
For what I am concerned is the weight of my baby going to the appointment in some time just wanted to know the weight of the baby in 36 weeks from all the ladies here so I have a good statistics in. Mind

Yeah I don't know then. I know some women have told me they have had babies weighing more or less than what was predicted. They haven't told me anything since I don't get any US.

Pearly, don't worry about what any scans tell you regarding baby's weight and size... They can be off either way, so your baby could come out weighing more than what they're telling you.

Was up all night long with some pretty strong contractions ranging from 3-12 minutes apart and all lasting about a minute long. Finally headed into l&d about 8am only for my contractions to fizzle out at 15 mins apart with no dilation changes at all. Cervix is very high up. I'm so incredibly frustrated, disappointed, and fed up.

My mom is taking Rylee for the entire weekend bc operation get Livia out is in full affect right now.

Got home around 11am, had a coffee, took a nap, and am just sitting in bed with some mild period cramping again. Going for a long walk tonight. And might just bust out the breast pump to see if that gets anything going.

Greats! That's exciting. I hope something happens for you soon. Time for Livia to show herself.

I think I may have felt real contractions. I was cleaning up the house and got super low period like cramps and my stomach was hard. Happened a few times within about a half hour but then nothing..... I wish I knew what to expect. I didn't tell DH since I knew it was probably nothing. This waiting game sucks.

Ultrasound weight predictions can be off by as much as a couple pounds. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Tell your MIL you'll leave her home next time.

Mine used to say all sorts of dumb shit after my daughter was born. She was always saying there was something "wrong" with her for crying at night. And I "held her too much" etc etc. I'm pretty sure no one in the history of the world looks back and thinks "gee, I really wish I had spent less time holding my newborn"

MrsChezek - congratulations!! Glad to hear that all is as well as can be expected.

Greats - how frustrating for you. I really hope next time I pop in that your bubba has arrived.

As for me, a few things have been happening. I went for monitoring last Tuesday as planned but I did have a coffee that morning, so baby was so active and his heart rate was up a bit. My obs called that afternoon to ask me to go back on Wednesday and also asked if I was contracting at all as there was a bit of uterine activity on the trace. All was ok though. So back I went Wednesday, baby was much less active, all good and normal but my blood pressure just kept going up and up each time they took it. So the midwives called my Ob who then requested me to be be admitted and increase my medication. So I stayed in hospital Wednesday night for monitoring. Of course I had a terrible sleep, not being at home, and then finally saw my Obs Thursday afternoon. She was happy now my blood pressure was much better and I could monitor it at home myself. She also checked my cervix which was still high so no real chance baby was going to make his escape any time soon, however she would book my induction for Saturday 1st, unless anything happens this week :happydance:.

So I got to go home Thursday night. Have been doing very little since then, but am bouncing on my exercise ball and a bit more walking to hopefully make things a bit more favourable for induction. I'll see my chiropractor Monday, monitoring again Tuesday, my sister arrives Wednesday, Thursday is my last Obs appointment and then Saturday hopefully will be the big day! :)

I keep thinking for some reason I was 37+5 when DS#1 arrived, however I was 37+3, which is where I am today. So of 9:49pm tonight, I will be the most pregnant I've ever been!

Lots of exciting stuff happening here! Every time I go onto the FB group there's been another baby born, it's very exciting to know we're all getting so close to meeting our LOs!

My scan on Friday went well, baby is in a head down position, which I am so happy about! :happydance: The technician said he is also measuring a week larger than his gestational age, which is interesting given that my bump measurements are right on track still (no wonder he feels so cramped in there :winkwink:). Have been drinking raspberry leaf tea for 1.5 weeks and have been on EPO for the past week.

Also, my work had a little shower for me on Thursday, which was nice!

Only three more days of work left and then operation deep clean my house, sort baby toys and stock my freezer begins. Seems surreal that were already at this point....

Pearly, I wouldn't worry about US measurements either, they can definitely be off.

Mrs.H, I was worried that I wouldn't know when contractions started but you will know when they happen, there's no mistaking them.

Greats, hoping operation evict Olivia is successful for you!

This might be it ladies. Was up around 4:30 with contractions every 5 mins. Fell asleep for a bit then around 6:30 they were every 5-8mins but lasting longer. Now they're every 2-5mins lasting anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Hoping we get into some sort of pattern soon!

Woww Kyla's ur getting closer wish u all the best Hun !!!

Thanks a lot fisher, greats and Mrs H and Mrs E

I have never felt any Braxton hicks also till date so I don't even know a bit what to expect all I have done is my readings on how contractions are felt!!

Mrs E wowwwww I knew baby will turn to heads down m so happy for you!! And measuring ahead a little but is always good I guess also what did u do to turn the baby around in case mine or any of ours Lo decides to do some last minute somersault so we need to knw what helped lol

M so glad your appointment went so well

Well for my appointment the good news is ob Said the weight is great noting to worry about at all and did the GBS screening which was like in few seconds it was over she also mentioned one thing which she said its nothing to worry about but they want to keep a check on me still so there will be some more ultrasounds she said the fluid measurements is a little high normal meaning the amniotic fluid is tiny bit more so m little worried again any of you have any experience regarding this ?? Would really appreciate !!

Everything else is great!

This might be it ladies. Was up around 4:30 with contractions every 5 mins. Fell asleep for a bit then around 6:30 they were every 5-8mins but lasting longer. Now they're every 2-5mins lasting anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Hoping we get into some sort of pattern soon!

Good luck Kyla!! :flower:

Kyla, Sounds exciting.. Hope u have an easy but memorable birth. Good luck!! :happydance:

Afm, Did some yoga with DH today. Got a bit of cramping and was out of breath afterwards, but bub is still so active. I'm finally term today, so I'm not worried if she decides to come. My hospital bag is already prepared and ordered a few baby clothes from Target. Carseat is already installed and we'll co-sleep for the first few months or use a portacot. I guess we're kinda ready for her.

Mrs. Eddie, I'm so happy Ethan moved head down for you!!!!!! That's amazing to hear!

Kylas, I really hope this is it for you!!

Deep cleaned my bathroom this morning. My feet and hands are starting to swell when I'm moving around a lot so hubby is giving me a foot rub now to get the swelling to go down a bit. Then we are cleaning out the cars, getting them washed and vacuumed, lunch, then heading to the mall to walk up and down all the stairs. Go home bounce on my ball. Dtd. Use my breast pump later. Then relax before bed.

I have my cousin's wedding on August 8, so ideally would really like to have Livia by August 1 so I have a week to recover. Bought a dress for the wedding... maternity maxi dress that's easy for nursing. Only paid $14 at destination maternity!

Rylee is at my mom's until tonight, getting new end tables from her for our house, then installing our infant car seat tonight!

Mrs Eddie that's great news!

Good luck Kyla!

At this point I feel like I can't keep up with the FB group haha. I haven't been able to keep up with FB in general. I just kind of feel like I'm in my own world at this point. Don't really want to talk to friends or family either. Maybe this is normal?

Last night I had some serious pain going on. DHs work has this expo called truck fest and he had to work it, so instead of being stuck in the house all day again, I went with him. It was fun but I just can't do much physically anymore. My low back was spasming all day and my hips were killing. I kept quiet about it all day until we got home and it seriously became the worst I've felt my entire pregnancy. DH was acting like I was being a baby so I broke down and started crying for like ten minutes. Then he finally took me serious and we went into the room and did some labor positions where he massaged my back. He said my back muscles were noticeably swollen. But the labor positions actually relieved all my pain and I was able to sleep. I hope I can handle the real labor pains. I want to go all natural so bad. It made me feel better knowing the labor positions helped so much though.

MrsHudson, sounds like you overdid it. Really glad to hear the labor positions helped! I've been doing a few when my back and pelvis feel like they're on fire and they definitely help me relax!

Pearly, I don't have any experience with higher fluid levels so I hope you find answers! It could be nothing.

Exciting news Kyla!

I can't believe how many August babies are July now!! I have a feeling it will still be August for me, as long as it's not the very end.

Congrats mrs. Chez! And breech?! Wild! How are you feeling? Did you know GE was breech before the delivery?
Congrats on getting your little guy head down mrs. Eddie! I just live spinning babies. I think they are the best.
Fb is hard to keep up with these days. Really making me feel overdue. I'm just so uncomfortable though. I've managed to keep my weight down 15 lbs less than with dd1 so I don't know how I did this last time. My feet turn purple if I stand in one spot too long. And by long I mean a few minutes.
This baby has been head down and in my pelvis since 32 weeks. I just want her out. Not sure how I will survive the next 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->