**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I'm another who walked around the mall today haha. And tonight is the first night OH hasn't been able to massage the swelling out of my feet. She tried and tried but the swelling just would not go away so I'm laying with them up on pillows. OB bright and early tomorrow morning. Yay.....

Spent the weekend 2hours away at OHs parents and I think it was too much for me. I did too much and just hurt now. Good thing I don't work tomorrow. Mama needs some rest.

15/16 days until her due date! Praying she comes a bit early. Since the beginning I had July 28th in my head. No clue why. Here's hoping that's when she decides to come.

We are some crazy prego mall walkers haha It's just too hot to walk outside. They're doing construction at my mall so thank goodness it wasn't that busy. Rylee was really well-behaved so we let her pick out something from the Disney store. Only my daughter would pass up toys and pick out a cup, bowl, and plate. Lol!

I think we are going to dtd tonight to see if that gets things going. I'm hoping to go into labor by next Saturday! My goal is July 23... Well, my mom wants me to go on that date... It's the anniversary of my brother passing away from cancer. She said she wants that date to be changed into a happy date.

I hope you both get your dates! I'm so jealous of how little time you both have.

Kyla, Greats, hope u dont have to wait for too long. Last time, I was really miserable when I hit the 38th week mark and we were also in the middle of a heatwave. During my appointment, the midwife said that my son was still pretty high, not even engaged. I was so frustrated that I walked for hours after that appointment. He came out 3 days after.

Been feeling some tigtening of muscles around the uterus area, dunno if that is BH, but definitely not a full-forced contraction.. This time, we are really not yet ready for her arrival so I hope she stays put for at least 2-3 more weeks. DS just had his chickenpox and mmr vaccine today and I was told that just to be on the safe side, if ever I give birth in the next 3 weeks, then DS should not be allowed anywhere near his sister, esp if he develops some rashes. Plus, DS still has one more molar that is trying to pop out which has been bothering him for the last 3 months.

DH still needs to work extra hours to accumulate enough annual leaves and then 2 weeks of paternal leave, so hopefully he can be with me for a month. If not, then we'll just settle for 3 weeks.

I

That's funny, OH and I walked around the mall a bit on Friday :laugh2: He had to check out the Polo brand baby clothing in Macys :dohh:

I see a lot of ladies concerned about reduced fetal movement in the Facebook group... and I'm over here like holy cow this boy is acting like a crazy ninja :wacko: I thought they were supposed to move less as they got bigger and more cramped :shrug: It doesn't always feel so good when he stretches and kicks now, but I am happy he's wiggly <3

Nope Miss Ashlyn is as crazy as ever. People keep saying she will calm down but my OB says of she does to come for monitoring as babies shouldn't calm down really.

Yeah I was told there shouldn't be any reduced movement at all. Livia is always active in there, it can hurt! Lol

Lian, I'm trying to walk more but after a half hour I feel like an old lady! Haha And those tightenings sound like BH.

I'm gonna start walking on the treadmill after work. Inside in the AC :) lol. Gonna be a struggle though as I'm just so exhausted come 5 o'clock!

I haven't exercised at all during my pregnancy... but I figure with all the home renovation work I've been doing that counts, right?! I couldn't tell you how many "squats" I've done :wacko:

Aww greats I hope she does come on the 23rd! That would be amazing.

Kyla I wanted to ask you about headaches since I read your post in the FB group. Is that a sign of pre E because I started getting them non stop and I haven't had them my entire pregnancy. Which is strange because I've had headaches my entire life. I haven't had any other signs though.

Aww greats I hope she does come on the 23rd! That would be amazing.

Kyla I wanted to ask you about headaches since I read your post in the FB group. Is that a sign of pre E because I started getting them non stop and I haven't had them my entire pregnancy. Which is strange because I've had headaches my entire life. I haven't had any other signs though.

It can be a sign when also accompanied by other signs. Like for me I have the high BP and weight gain/swelling. My OB said that because of my high BP if Tylenol, water and resting a couple hours doesn't make it go away I need to go in so they can check my BP.

Have you had your BP checked since you've had the headaches?

Ok that makes sense! Yes they check it every time I go in. The last was on Tuesday last week and I was having headaches then.

I wouldn't think it's related then if your BP has been fine. Just be sure to mention it.

Ok that's good! And I will for sure. I definitely did not miss them haha.

Planning on walking 1.75 miles tomorrow morning with my neighbor in our super hilly neighborhood. Not sure if I'll make it with how hard all the exhaustion and fatigue has been hitting me lately. Plus I'll be pushing dd in her stroller. Eek! Really not sure I'll make it.

Hey Ladies!

Feel like I haven't posted in here forever. Was off of work last week and doing stuff around the house and getting final things ready for Ethan's arrival. Was very productive though and feeling much better about things in terms of being prepared for his arrival.

I had a midwife appointment today and they suspect that he is currently in an oblique position, (his head is by my hip and his body is behind my ribs). That's why I've been feeling such weird pressure and pain by my hip lately. Given that this isn't the ideal position for birth, he either has to turn on his own by 38 weeks or we would have to explore ECV or C-section. Isla was transverse until around this time so really hoping he will turn on his own. I have a scan on Friday to determine his position.

So basically am only working 1.5 days this week (with appointments and now Isla has suspected pink eye so have to take her to the doctors). My last day of work will now be July 29. I had hoped to be done by this week but given that I will have to miss so much work this week I need those three days to make sure I leave things in good order...

I haven't had a chance to catch up but will try to do so in the next few days. Hope all of you are doing well! :flower:

So I couldn't sleep well last night, probably due to needing to go into the hospital early this morning for monitoring. Last week bubs decided to go to sleep so I had to hang around a bit longer until he woke up. Today I had a coffee before I went in and he was crazy! Oops. So of course I had to stay longer until he calmed down a bit. Then this afternoon I got a call from my Obs to say go back tomorrow and see how he's doing (not too concerned) and also there were a few uterine contractions there too, I'm not in pain or anything, but she'll definitely be checking me Thursday at my appointment to see if there's any movement. Exciting and scary, I'm happy for him to come, but I want to be at the hospital if he decides to and not somewhere in between! I am also secretly hoping for him to arrive on the 23rd or after, would love him to be a Leo.

Sass- Good luck with your walk! Take a rest if you need to during it!

Mrs. Eddie- Hoping he turns asap on his own! Livia has been oblique a few times so far this 3rd trimester. My hips and belly hurt so bad when she lays that way. And hope Isla doesn't have pink eye!!!

Poppie- Keep us updated with the monitoring!

Afm, I have my 38 week appointment in a couple hours. I'm going in this time not expecting any changes to my dilation at all. Going to ask what week they consider inductions... I want to go into labor naturally but Rylee always measured more than a week ahead & while pushing her she kept getting stuck under my pubic bone so her face was all bruised when she was born. Livia has been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead on growth scan and my fundal height so afraid she's going to wind up getting stuck as well.

OH is away on a business trip for the next 3 days so my mom is coming to stay with me thr next few nights. Pretty convenient since I work with her. Yay carpooling haha. Not working today as my mom only has a couple of kids today and doesn't need me so I've been nesting. Did some cleaning so my mother doesn't think this place is a pit. Not that it is there were just some dishes that needed to be done and dog toys around. Not bad, but pissed me off lol. OHs nightstand had 5 cups on it! No wonder we never had any.

Finished packing my hospital bag. Included some snacks and rolls of soft toilet paper (no crappy hospital tp for me) and tissues and big fluffy towels lol. Have a feeling I packed way too much but oh well. Going to make some padsicles later once I've done some bouncing on this ball and finished my third trimester tea. I'm gonna be done everything by like 10 and then be really bored the rest of the day.

Anywho, 38 weeks today! 14 days left! God willing haha

I am also having my 36 weeks appointment this Friday and they will doing GBS screening

Also Thursday I have my last ultrasound what all do they tell in 36 weeks ultrasound?? The position of baby I suppose

I think after that there are no more ultrasounds after that

I am planning to avoid the cervix checks until 39 weeks if possible cuz I feel as far as I have read it's really of no use to know how much you are dilated as dilation even if it's more or less is very ambiguous of the moment labor is gonna start what do u guys say?? I actually requested my doc to delay this check until actually it's necessary and that I think would be not before week 39

Well I used to have lots of hip pain before but there is no pain at all anymore and I get to feel his hiccups below so he is heads down for sure

How about baby dropping when does that happen ??

Mrs E I hope baby changes his position soon so u don't have to go thru c section
And I am sure he will fx!!! How about looking into spinning babies techniques

For now the only issue I am experiencing is my wrist hurts after sleep as I have tendency to sleep on my hand so it gets really painful in the morning got wrist splint for that now and try my best to avoid sleeping but I just hope this remains only till pregnancy any one experiencing the same??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->