**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I've done 3 FRERs so far, have 2 left. Testing tomorrow morning and Friday morning as well. Once the test line is darker than the control then I'm done POAS lol! My boobs are so sore, I swear they weren't nearly as sore with my DD. She used me to get off the couch today by pushing off my boob and I swear I almost passed out it hurt so bad! Cramping is coming and going, and my back isn't too achy today.

Suggest some group names, please, ladies! :)

I made a few... It's my first time making any, I have no idea how to resize them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
If anyone else knows how to make banners, please do! These are just suggestions on possible ones. I tried finding cute background pics lol

I like Firefly!

I also poas this morning. Lol. I had two left, one IC and one frer, so I used the IC. I was sad that it wasn't super dark. Lol. Spent today calling a few midwives, had to leave messages with most of them so now waiting on callbacks. Also waiting on DH to get home. We're going to go buy a couple new bras tonight. I use underwires so the increased size is making bruises where the ends of the wire press against the skin. :( DH told me I had monster boobs today, which I assume he meant as a compliment. Lol! I feel like it's not normal to have increased what seems like half a cup size already.

Love all of those banners! My top pics are Seahorses or fireflies for names. Fireflies and Seahorses for banners. Of the banners I like the firefly one the best!

I like Firefly!

I also poas this morning. Lol. I had two left, one IC and one frer, so I used the IC. I was sad that it wasn't super dark. Lol. Spent today calling a few midwives, had to leave messages with most of them so now waiting on callbacks. Also waiting on DH to get home. We're going to go buy a couple new bras tonight. I use underwires so the increased size is making bruises where the ends of the wire press against the skin. :( DH told me I had monster boobs today, which I assume he meant as a compliment. Lol! I feel like it's not normal to have increased what seems like half a cup size already.

Mine have definitely gone up a LOT already. So I'm guessing it's normal...

Just realized I forgot one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm torn between fireflies, dragonflies, and starfish lol

One more... Another fireflies. If you ladies find any cute background pictures I can use the app I've been using on my iPad to make these. I figure we can give it a week or two for everyone to get a chance to view them or submit some more before we vote?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
Cupcakes, anyone? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Last one, I promise... Summer Love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2

I like how the colors contrast in this photo.

Edit: Oops, guess I can't quote an attachment! Lol. This was referring to the first fireflies pic, the dark one with the hot pink lettering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->