**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Welcome wishing. H&h 9 months!

We need to get a name decided on. Can everyone choose one favorite and post it please? And if there is a clear winner that will be our name :). If not we will vote again.

Took my last FRER this morning... I'm very very happy with my progression. It looks just like the ones from when I was pregnant with my dd! I'm done testing now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 18
Hi Everyone
Can I cautiously join. EDD 6th August with baby number 3.

No symptoms so far- trying to enjoy the lack nausea- I suffered with my previous two from 6 to 26 weeks.

Still obsessed with taking tests- glad I'm not alone in the madness.
I hate keeping it all a secret but far to early to tell anyone.

greats - good looking lines!

Karb - welcome. H&h 9 months! I'm glad someone is after me in the due dates now :)

AFM - finally went to the doctor for this nasty cold/allergies business I've had going on 4 weeks now. She said its most likely a sinus infection. Said I could wait a bit longer and see if it goes away or give me antibiotics. I've been waiting 4 weeks for it to go away I'll take the medicine. Took her a while to find something safe, but I'm excited to have some relief soon!

As for group name I vote Fireflies!

Hi Everyone

No symptoms so far- trying to enjoy the lack nausea- I suffered with my previous two from 6 to 26 weeks.

Hi, and congratulations! A lot of us are testing mad women haha love peeing on a stick!

That's why I love this forum, I can tell all you wonderful ladies everything lol We weren't planning on telling family until 12 weeks but if we have a scan before then we may do Christmas when I'll be 8.5 weeks. Friends we are waiting until the gender scan. :flower:

Hi Everyone

Hi, and congratulations! A lot of us are testing mad women haha love peeing on a stick!

That's why I love this forum, I can tell all you wonderful ladies everything lol We weren't planning on telling family until 12 weeks but if we have a scan before then we may do Christmas when I'll be 8.5 weeks. Friends we are waiting until the gender scan. :flower:

Agreed! We aren't telling for a while. With my last experience I'm a bit scared this time around. But I can come here and talk about it and show everyone my tests :). We are waiting till 12 weeks as well. I wish it was in time for Christmas, but sadly now :(. Ideally I want to wait until our gender scan but I'm not sure the other half will wait that long.

Hey. Can I join please? Got BFP today, EDD 10th August. I have a DD who is 20 months, looking forward to giving her a little brother or sister x

Hey. Can I join please? Got BFP today, EDD 10th August. I have a DD who is 20 months, looking forward to giving her a little brother or sister x

Yay congratulations on your bfp!!!

oh can I join. first for me. 3rd for husband. but he has one in heaven. due aug 14..
which is totally weird. having a due date..

tech - congrats on the BFP!

It's weird to have due dates after mine. I still feel so early in this pregnancy. It's exciting for everyone! Can't wait until we have a nice big, full group :)

Hey guys! I vote fireflies!

I'm 3 weeks 5 days and due on 10th August 2015. It will be our first baby :D So excited!

Feeling sick already, always hungry with heartburn, painful gas and sore boobs. Feel sick when I'm hungry, full or hot! Sensitive sense of smell started yesterday too. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you ladies :flower: happy and healthy 9 months to us all! Xx

FF puts me at July 30th, but I'm joining in, because dates always change!

I am officially LATE! Crazy how I've known for a week and AF was only due yesterday. Crazy

Just showing off my tests ;). I'm a compulsive POASer lol. I still test once a day. Got 2-3 weeks on a digital at 15dpo so will do one more in a week or so to see that 3+

Still not starting a pregnancy journal yet. I don't want to jinx anything. I'm being very superstitious this time around. I want to have at least bloodwork before I do that.

FRER tests are marked (the p means PM. My pregnancy tests are always better at night) the others are from 10-15dpo.
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg3_zps3f63d8da.jpg
10-15dpo. Wish I still had the first positive from 9dpo but I accidentally threw it out...
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg4_zpsbc99c2f3.jpg

Kyla I commented on the original thread, but can you add me here to the group?

My wife/partner is 4w3d pregnant and we are due August 7!

Congrats ace! It's great to find another same sex couple expecting around the same time we are! H&H 9 months!

Great lines kyla!! I can't wait to officially be late too :D That's Tuesday for me!

Congratulations Ace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->