**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Ladies, please take a look at my FRER progression... I'm freaking myself out bc I feel like there's absolutely no change from the 24th and this mornings... Dh says it's darker but I don't see it :shrug:

Edit: bottom is todays. Put a better pic up. Excuse the one from the 24th I have no idea why it looks like that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 24
That looks like a great progression, greats!!!

I took a cheapy this morning and got a strong line. Had another temp dip though. Not sure what to think about that.

That looks like a great progression, greats!!!

I took a cheapy this morning and got a strong line. Had another temp dip though. Not sure what to think about that.

Thanks! Just worrying myself bc my cramping and back aches have stopped since yesterday, only sore boobs.

Not sure about the temp thing, I've never temped before. I'm sure all is fine.

greats - Progression looks good. When the line is dark it's hard to see much progression, but I'm sure all is fine!

BoobsMcGee22 - my temps are so wonky. They keep dipping and rising. I'm sure it's just the natural flow. As long as you don't have a HUGE dip like 2+ degrees I'm sure it's okay

AFM - pregnancy rhinitis anyone? My nose had been so congested and running non stop. I have bad allergies, so pregnancy is just making it worse. Even when there isn't anymore mucous in my noise it's still congested bc it's all so swollen. I really hope it goes away soon because I am quite miserable.

Ladies, please take a look at my FRER progression... I'm freaking myself out bc I feel like there's absolutely no change from the 24th and this mornings... Dh says it's darker but I don't see it :shrug:

Edit: bottom is todays. Put a better pic up. Excuse the one from the 24th I have no idea why it looks like that.

I think it looks darker too!! :thumbup: The test line looks darker and the control line looks lighter than your test from the 24th!

I have sniffles every morning! Last night I had a cough too! I have nasty seasonal allergies and the fall is when they get real nasty. Something about the mold in the leaves on the ground. I know I have a dust allergy too, but now it is HYPER! I have to clean the bedroom this weekend because I can't sleep without sneezing my head off!

My boob pain subsided and I started to panic about that too. Cramps and back pain are still off and on.

My biggest temp dip was today, and that is still above where it was when i got my BFP. I am just worried because this is the third day in a row that it has come down. I can't see my doctor soon enough!!!

Definitely can see an increase. :happydance:

How long do you think you all think you will test for? Up to the first scan?

Today my boobs are ok too. I'm getting really out of breath though, even walking the dog my daughter keeps asking why are you huffing and puffing mummy?! Mummy's just tired today. And my gums are a bit sore and bleedy.

Hi girls
I did a panic test today because I some really bad cramping & this awful feeling something was wrong. The Digi test still says 2-3 weeks like it did on Sunday & I don't have any bleeding, so I feel a bit reassured now.
I've bought enough tests to test every other day until my 6 weeks scan.
I can't believe how anxious I am now I finally got my BFP :0(
Xx

I have one FRER left and plan on using it Friday morning. And I told myself that's it. Way too expensive and I'm going to drive myself crazy lol

Totally took a 4.5 hour nap....don't feel the least bit bad about it haha. I took Benadryl to try to help my nose...did nothing, but that's another story, and it always makes me sleepy. I'm sure it's a preview of nap times to come haha

Totally took a 4.5 hour nap....don't feel the least bit bad about it haha. I took Benadryl to try to help my nose...did nothing, but that's another story, and it always makes me sleepy. I'm sure it's a preview of nap times to come haha

Enjoy your naps now... With a toddler they're non-existent! Lol

Morning ladies!! I had a scare with some brown blood yesterday but got a 2-3 on a digi and a nice dark FRER!!

Last night I dozed off on the sofa at 9pm...really unusual for me!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10
Hello Everyone!

I tested on Monday....with my first ever BFP! I'm due August 3rd

I'm 26...will be 27 in December and my fiancé is 34. I'm currently a "stepmom" (hate that phrase) to his two boys so I do have some mothering under my belt...but I've never been pregnant until now! I'm a touch nervous because this pregnancy happened while we were NTNP. We planned for children a year or two from now. My Grandmother always says, "if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans".

Looking to get up to speed with what I should be doing next. Currently on the hunt for a midwife.

Laura - glad the tests were reassuring. I'm sure the spotting was nothing to be concerned about :)

citypirate - congrats on your BFP!

Hi Citypirate, congrats on your bfp!!! So exciting!

Laura, I had lots of brown spotting with my daughter and from what I've read it's really very common. :)

Anyone else get af cramps and back ache when they do too much? Thanksgiving here and between cooking a ton of food and running after my toddler, I'm feeling super crampy and my lower middle back aches like crazy!

Anyone else get af cramps and back ache when they do too much? Thanksgiving here and between cooking a ton of food and running after my toddler, I'm feeling super crampy and my lower middle back aches like crazy!

Not especially when I've been doing too much. I'm laying in bed with the dog watching TV and am feeling pretty crampy and have a backache. It comes and goes.

Trying to figure out a pattern, I think I'm cramping more when I'm moving around like crazy and before I go to bed. I wake up in the morning and feel fantastic haha my sense of smell this pregnancy is amazing, I can smell everything from a mile away. Didn't have that with my dd at all. I'm praying I don't get morning sickness this time around. I had it horrible before, I never wish it on anyone.

Hello ladies.
I am an Aussie mum hoping to bring home another baby. We are due Aug 4th but I generally have a late implant so dates will most likely be pushed back.

I love the firefly or dragonfly banner. The cupcakes are good too but firefly is my fav.

My symptoms are a little crazy for this early. The nausea and bloating is killing me. I even have food cravings already. Normally for me that kicks in week 7. I do have back ache when I wake and cramps when my bladder thinks its full

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->