- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

So I tried a little walk and felt so sick I had to go back home pretty much straight away :( I've got some travel sickness bands now that came today so I'm hoping they work wonders (but not holding my breath!)

Those of you at 9/10 weeks please tell me it has started to get better already!

Let me know about the sea bands! I'd love to try them. I can't open the audio file on my phone sorry :/ if it was 160-170 then it's definitely the heartbeat!! :) I'm jealous of the no symptoms :haha: the nausea is so severe it takes over my whole life..

I think I may have found the heartbeat this morning at 9w6days :cloud9:

I've been trying every few days (2/3 times a week) since 8 weeks and hadn't found it yet, although I did keep hearing something around 130bpm on the right side and wondered if that could be it. Then, this morning I found a much faster heartbeat than I usually hear and the Doppler registered it as being 160-170. I found it about halfway between the pubic bone and my belly button and just slightly to the left of the centre.

I've uploaded an audio file but it's not brilliant quality as I put my Doppler on loudspeaker then recorded on my phone. Am I just crazy or is this it ? :haha:

ETA: For some reason when you try and download the MP4 it downloads as attachment.php and then music players don't recognise it, but if you tell windows media player to just try and play it anyway then it works. :shrug:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations for finding the heartbeat that soon.. Listened to it a couple of times :lol: I'm so jealous right now... I can't wait for my doppler to arrive anytime this week will surely try to use it as soon as it arrives.

Starsunshine - I bought seabands too and I definitely think that they really helped. I had bad MS from about 6/7 weeks onwards and until I got the seabands it was terrible. It did settle down at the end of week 8/start of week 9 and I briefly stopped wearing them but my MS is back again at the moment :(

mdscpa - Good luck when your Doppler arrives but try not to be too disheartened if it takes a while to find, I really didn't expect to find mine this early at all. :hugs:

As odd as this sounds, I am a bit jealous of you ladies with symptoms. I don't really have any. I'm 8 weeks today and the only thing I really feel is exhaustion. I'm not nauseous. Occasionally I feel a little faint. And my breasts are very veiny and maybe slightly bigger. But that's it! Really hoping things are still on track for me. We have our second ultrasound Friday!

Same here, I feel jealous of you ladies who have some major symptoms - as that atleast tells you that everything is on track. The only symptoms I have are very tender breasts and they feel a little fuller. Get tired very quickly, feel dizzy sometimes and getting random cravings(but that might just be me thinking oh I am pregnant so I have the right to feel so :) )

Starsunshine - I bought seabands too and I definitely think that they really helped. I had bad MS from about 6/7 weeks onwards and until I got the seabands it was terrible. It did settle down at the end of week 8/start of week 9 and I briefly stopped wearing them but my MS is back again at the moment :(

mdscpa - Good luck when your Doppler arrives but try not to be too disheartened if it takes a while to find, I really didn't expect to find mine this early at all. :hugs:

Don't you worry hun coz I'm not expecting to hear it this soon but i'll be lucky if i did :haha: I am being careful not to get my hopes up after all the instructions recommended using it after 12 weeks. Still I will try :haha:

I've been trying every few days (2/3 times a week) since 8 weeks and hadn't found it yet, although I did keep hearing something around 130bpm on the right side and wondered if that could be it. Then, this morning I found a much faster heartbeat than I usually hear and the Doppler registered it as being 160-170. I found it about halfway between the pubic bone and my belly button and just slightly to the left of the centre.

I've uploaded an audio file but it's not brilliant quality as I put my Doppler on loudspeaker then recorded on my phone. Am I just crazy or is this it ? :haha:

ETA: For some reason when you try and download the MP4 it downloads as attachment.php and then music players don't recognise it, but if you tell windows media player to just try and play it anyway then it works. :shrug:

Kit603, i used the audio you uploaded here and added some photos so everybody can just watch and hear your baby's heartbeat. Hope you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMprkDH-JDc

Kit603, i used the audio you uploaded here and added some photos so everybody can just watch and hear your baby's heartbeat. Hope you don't mind.

Aww how sweet! I heard it and it's definitely baby!!!!

Don't you worry hun coz I'm not expecting to hear it this soon but i'll be lucky if i did :haha: I am being careful not to get my hopes up after all the instructions recommended using it after 12 weeks. Still I will try :haha:

I don't think we can help but try early... we're too impatient :haha: It's a bit like when I was TTC and testing early in the 2WW... I knew I'd probably not see a BFP but still couldn't help testing stupidly early. :blush:

Thank you :thumbup: That's actually really helpful, most people are struggling to listen to it from the BnB attachment but I don't have a youtube account.

Aww how sweet! I heard it and it's definitely baby!!!!

I don't think we can help but try early... we're too impatient :haha: It's a bit like when I was TTC and testing early in the 2WW... I knew I'd probably not see a BFP but still couldn't help testing stupidly early. :blush:

With this one i'm pretty sure i'll be impatient.... But with POAS, i have the greatest patience ever. :lol: :haha: Always testing when :af: is due.. :haha:

With this one i'm pretty sure i'll be impatient.... But with POAS, i have the greatest patience ever. :lol: :haha: Always testing when :af: is due.. :haha:

I had absolutely no self-control.. total POAS addict. :blush: I don't think I ever waited for AF to be due lol.

Hi june bugs! Crashing to ask shilo how you made the cute ticker logo, im in the july group and wanted to try and make one for them. However I may be joining you ladies, im due july 1st, but have lupus and was told the majority give birth early, have my first scan this wed at 7w0d. So I should know then if ill be scooting on over to this thread. Hope all you mamas are doing well :)

I feel like my nausea let up a little yesterday. I didn't have the feeling of I have to snack every two hours or I feel sick. Hopefully, I'm not jinxing myself by saying that!

Hi june bugs! Crashing to ask shilo how you made the cute ticker logo, im in the july group and wanted to try and make one for them. However I may be joining you ladies, im due july 1st, but have lupus and was told the majority give birth early, have my first scan this wed at 7w0d. So I should know then if ill be scooting on over to this thread. Hope all you mamas are doing well :)

I made them in Photoshop. If someone messages me with what you guys want, I may be able to get something made for you.

I don't want to jinx myself, but my nausea started easing up on Friday, and it's been lifting for 3 days now! I PRAY PRAY PRAY that this is the beginning of the end...but I know last time I had good stretches and bad stretches so I might just be in a good stretch. I am after all barely 10 weeks!

Yay kit for hearing the heartbeat! Early too! My OB found mine earlier this week and it's like magic hearing that. Even for the 2nd baby, just as amazing!

I havent posted for a few days but i have been keeping up to date with everything.

I have been feeling terrible, after saying my nausea was away it came back with a bang. I am also back down to pre pregnancy weight after gaining 5lbs. I am struggling to drink and i am probably dehydrated and i know i should be drinking more so from tomorrow i will log all my liquid. Does anyone know how much fluid i should have in 24hrs?

I stupidly felt better today and decided (after about a 5min conversation with my oh) to throw our bedroom furniture out and move my daughters into our room. We started straight away and now i wish i hadnt done it. All my dd stuff is my old chest of drawers and i am giving my wardrobe to someone i know that has no furniture. So after 5 hrs i am bedded feeling exhausted and sick.

I think it's the same as always, aim for about 2 litres, or 8 glasses, or 1/2 a gallon...have you tried things like lemonade or ginger ale? Helps me a tiny bit. ;) or try half apple juice half fizzy water, it's so refreshing!

kit - definitely sounds like baby´s heartbeat :)

starsunshine - I´m at 9 weeks 5 days. I got 2-3 days off MS last week, but it´s back... :nope:

susannah - Symptoms come and go, might hit you full force tomorrow :hugs:

weewdy - 2-3 liters daily. At least 2 liters... It´s also good to drink gatorade, or if you don´t like it, 3-5x a week make a mix where you put in hot water, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1-2tsp of sugar (to taste) and a little bit of milk to cool down. Helps with dehydration...
I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

A good formula for determining the amount of fluids require is to halve your weight ( in pounds) and thats how many ounces you need. If you consume diuretics youll obviously need more than someone qho only drinks water and milk.

I've been drinking the same as I would normally (which isn't loads but not terrible either) and I'm finding that I'm absolutely gasping thirsty at bedtime. I've been drinking about 3 pints before bed to try and satisfy the thirst. Is excessive thirst a sign of GD? It's only a night though. Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->