- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Yep nausea started coming back tonight. Ugh. Wishful thinking.

The other day I was so thirsty I drank a soda, then an ENORMOUS fruit smoothie and chased it with 12 oz water. All in about an hour. I didn't pee for like 4 hours either so my body just sucked it up. I must have really needed that. Let's all remember to drink ladies!

I'm drinking loads more than usual, but still always thirsty. If i drank though anymore i wouldn't get off the loo! Only have 1 or 2 cups of tea, otherwise its water or squash.

Hi Ladies.
Zaycain, so sorry to hear bout your loss. :( *Hug*

I think MS is slowly creeping in on me. I wake up and want to throw up, but just dry heaving at this point. The thought of food makes me feel yucky and although I try to have a toast or fruit in the AM with a glass of fresh fruit juice, I cannot have my first meal till at least 3 or 4pm. Does this happen to anyone? No appetite till later in the day? I end up having a meal at like 4pm which is like lunch and dinner combined. Then I'll have a small snack like yoghurt or something light before bedtime.

My biggest symptom is that I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. I really admire all of you with kids and jobs. I work with my inlaws so I have been taking it easy. My body aches sooooo much, my legs, my knees, my calves, feels like I've run a marathon everyday!

Next scan tomorrow AM, to check on my SCH. Hope it's gone!

Hope y'all are doing well :) xx

Fingers crossed your SCH will be gone or at least shrunk a bit! I'm the same, I eat a bit of breakfast (in bed, thanks to my lovely OH) and then I don't really feel hungry or fancy anything else until late afternoon...I do try to force myself to eat a bit around lunchtime though, as I feel like it makes my nausea slightly less. I've found fruit toast to be great for breakfast and my lunch snack, it's pretty high energy so even if I only manage a bit it'll keep me going for a while. I've also made some plain pancakes the other day and they seemed to be staying down really well, too. Breakfast carbs for me! :D

We've finally sold the flat now, so if another house comes up that we like we can just swoop in and make an offer, yay! Such a shame we missed out on that last one though, it really was perfect. :(

I have another 3 weeks until my first scan, cannot wait! I'd be tempted to book a private one, but money is tight and with Christmas coming up I can't really justify it (we don't go overboard with presents, but we have large families, so by the time everyone has a little thing it still ends up quite a lot.)
Speaking of christmas...what's everyone getting their older kids? I'm thinking about getting our daughter (2) a cheap digital camera, not one of the kiddy ones, but just a cheap regular one (I've seen some for around £30-40) she's quite handy with stuff like that and tries to snap pictures with my phone all the time, and she never throws things so I'm not too worried she'd break it.
I also need little presents (<£10) for my nieces (1&3), so if anyone has any brilliant ideas, please let me know! ;)

So I started bleeding again. Red. I think I have thrush too and I don't know if that is the cause or the brown spotting I had earlier was just the start of something :( aaah bleeding is so scary! If having awful morning sickness wasn't enough...now I have to cope with bleeding and the worst part is Im terrified of miscarrying all alone and my husband works LONG hours. I don't want to go to the hospital alone either. I'm just finding everything scary :(

Oh no! Feet up! When will your husband be home? Are you going to go to the hospital when he's back or wait and see? Again, you do still have that SCH, so some bleeding may not even be a bad thing...maybe it's finally draining? I've never had thrush, so not sure if that could be the reason...

Are you having any cramps, or "just" the bleeding? I think you'd have quite a lot of pain if you were miscarrying...

Fingers tightly crossed it's nothing, or thrush, or your SCH finally saying good-bye.

Oh no hope its 'just' the sch causing the bleeding Nikoru and nothing worse. Did the hospital say anything to you about what to do if bleeding happened again, how long to leave it etc..?

No they didn't say. I don't have cramps at the moment just a bit of gas pain and I'm still throwing up :( im just going to wait until Saturday I think. Unless I start to bleed heavily and/or have severe cramps. I just want my husband to be with me. Anyway I'm going to try and get some sleep now it's nerly midnight here and my husband only just got in. He is having a REaLLY rough time at work and has been working very long hours and is scared to go in tomorrow. He keeps saying he is useless. We are in a very scary, dark and tough place at the moment. I hope we can crawl out of it soon.

Oh no nikoru that sounds really stressful. I hope you're able to get some sleep and your husband is able to relax a bit more at work. Hopefully this is just the sch working it's way out but you definitely need to take it easy. :hugs:

Nic hopefully it's just the SCH. :hugs:

What do you guys do after you throw up? do you eat something shortly after? Do you not eat for awhile? Do you usually feel better right after you throw up?

Today I threw up for the second time (almost constant nausea but I've been lucky keeping the barfs away) and I had a bagel afterwards. I figured food in my tummy would be a good thing.

Well guys, thank you for having me in your group but I'm going to have to leave. We went in Tuesday for our 8w5d ultrasound and baby's heart was no longer beating. Worst pain ever. This is nothing new for me. This is now my 5th baby loss. I'm so sad. So we won't be having a June baby now. I wish all of you in here the very best of luck and i hope you all have smooth wonderful pregnancies. Thank you for being here for me the short time i was in here. You all are amazing.

Here's my final picture of my sweet angel now gone to heaven. It measured 8w3d. :cry:

FB Post Snip 3.PNG

I am so dreadfully sorry for your loss! Big hugs to you xxx

Im so sorry to hear that ttcbabyisom that's so sad, sending you lots of hugs, I'm praying you get your happy ending very soon, take care :hugs:

Well guys, thank you for having me in your group but I'm going to have to leave. We went in Tuesday for our 8w5d ultrasound and baby's heart was no longer beating. Worst pain ever. This is nothing new for me. This is now my 5th baby loss. I'm so sad. So we won't be having a June baby now. I wish all of you in here the very best of luck and i hope you all have smooth wonderful pregnancies. Thank you for being here for me the short time i was in here. You all are amazing.

Here's my final picture of my sweet angel now gone to heaven. It measured 8w3d. :cry:

View attachment 819225

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this again Danielle.... :hugs:

My prayers are with you and DH....

ttcbabyisom I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow baby really soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->