- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hi Kdmalk!! How are you doing?

Shilo - can you update my due date on the front page? It's June 29th according to my dr. after yesterday's scan :)

I'm alright. Had my d&c yesterday and am feeling so much better now. I feel a bit guilty because I have resumed eating a bunch of crap now that I'm not pregnant anymore. I had been eating healthy for months before becoming pregnant. I think I will try to climb back on the healthy eating wagon here in a few days. We are hoping to have an October/November baby. Interestingly, that is what I always wanted. We didn't expect to get pregnant the first month... but it didn't take me two seconds to warm up to the idea of a June baby. I guess this one just wasn't meant to be. I'll definitely keep checking on everyone and will make sure to update when we get our next bfp. H&H 9 months to all the June bugs! I miss you guys!

You deserve to eat a load of junk food with what you have been through. Don't worry about it. I was hoping for a October/November baby too but got pregnant quicker than expected. When you get your BFP I'm sure you'll want to join a group closer to the stage you are at but please come back and join us too! We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you that it happens for you again soon!

Good luck KD! Dont feel guilty for eating junk food. Have your binge, then get back on the healthy train and make a fall baby :hugs: since you caught the first egg I really hope it happens again for you super fast and is a sticky one. :hugs:

How is everyone? Been a while since I was here!
I've been feeling almost too good! I've ad to take like 3 extra tests just because I don't feel pregnant some days.
Though some days I'm just at home, feeling nauseous, sleeping the whole day..

Tomorrow I will be entering my 9th week! December 2nd is my next apt with midwife, and that's when we'll schedule for an ultrasound.

I had to buy a new bra last week, went from 70a to 75 b (I guess like 32A to 34B).

Last night I was at this gala-thingy, and there was only choices of meat; one was really red, and one was with soft cheese (it was a buffet, so I didn't have any other choices).. I just ate the potatoes, but it was hard coming up with a reason why I didn't want any of the meat (especially since I usually love both red meat, and soft cheese sauce...) :p

All day nausea for me and vomiting in the morning or middle of the night, usually just once per day. The nausea is absolutely awful though. Food aversions to live everything other than weetabix and some fruit. Constipation, really thirsty, need to piddle all the time, lots of CM and sore boobs. I think I must be tired as I can sleep until 12pm but not doing much besides in bed all day for the last few days with my nausea. I just don't know how anyone copes like this with young 'un's to look after or work to go to. I think if I was working I would have had to call in sick this week. Last week was just about manageable but still not fun but this week has been awful. I'm really hoping it doesn't last much longer. I can't say id be sad to see the nausea go. Jealous of those of you that don't have morning sickness. I know id probably be worrying if I didn't have it but even having it isn't a guarantee everything is okay so I guess id rather not have it at all.

Sorry your m/s is so cruddy. I wish I didn't have m/s too :( Hopefully 2nd tri it eases up for us all. How far along are you now?

Hi Kdmalk!! How are you doing?

Shilo - can you update my due date on the front page? It's June 29th according to my dr. after yesterday's scan :)

I'm alright. Had my d&c yesterday and am feeling so much better now. I feel a bit guilty because I have resumed eating a bunch of crap now that I'm not pregnant anymore. I had been eating healthy for months before becoming pregnant. I think I will try to climb back on the healthy eating wagon here in a few days. We are hoping to have an October/November baby. Interestingly, that is what I always wanted. We didn't expect to get pregnant the first month... but it didn't take me two seconds to warm up to the idea of a June baby. I guess this one just wasn't meant to be. I'll definitely keep checking on everyone and will make sure to update when we get our next bfp. H&H 9 months to all the June bugs! I miss you guys!

:hugs: I hope you get your Oct/Nov sticky, healthy baby! Please keep us updated <3

Eeeeeekkkk first appointment finally in 13 hours after waiting over a month!!!!!! Im so nervous and excited!!!! Ive had a pretty uneventful pg...besides the tummy aches, constipation, ms, and acne...so everything should be fine....but still nervous for the chance its not!!!

Let us know how it goes!

As for me, I'm at work and I really feel like I am going to barf. I hope it doesn't happen.

Kdmalk eat as much crap as you want!!! :hugs: hope you get your fall bfp!

Starluck I feel the EXACT same right now. I'm at work and trying so hard not to vomit. I want to go home but it's not really doable right now. I felt fine yesterday at work...wish that could be the same today :( really takes a toll on my work!

kissesandhugs, it makes it so hard to concentrate at work :( Then I don't get as much done as I'd like (although I'm still meeting all my timelines) - but I still feel annoyed that I didn't get everything on my list done. ::sigh::

Does anyone have recommendations for thick, super comfy leggings? I think my winter 'outfit' is going to mostly be leggings with sweaters and boots. It will probably be the most comfortable outfit for my growing belly. Plus, I feel pretty in that type of outfit which will really help my self-esteem as I get bigger. My self esteem is already taking a big hit with an expanding midline :(

starluck - I haven't tried them but I have read on lots of forums that Old Navy has nice thick leggings, including maternity. I plan to get some to try soon.

Ok, going through and updating the front page now. Sorry I'm behind guys!

I think I have the front page up to date. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

ttcbabyisom - I don't know if you're still around but while going through and updating, I noticed that your signature said you lost the baby. I am so sorry. Please feel free to talk here if you need anyone to talk to. I hope you're doing as okay as you can be <3

zaycain - I hope you are doing okay too. I'm so sorry. We're always here if you need.

kissesandhugs - ahh, heartburn, the loveliest pregnancy symptom of all :p ;

susannah - I so admire people who tandem nurse, and nurse until 2 years or more. Not sore if I could do it myself. I work so much away from home...

NDH - see above comment, I admire you :)

Nikoru - MS sucks big time :p I´m having similar symptoms as you. :hugs:
I´m taking care of an almost 2 year old (turns 2 in February), and work too. Thankfully I have most of November off work on winter vacation :)

kdmalk - I hope you´ll feel better soon. :hugs:

Heather - congrats, fx for a good appointment :)

starluck - ooh, thick leggings sound so comfy right now. I´m mostly wearing sports pants...
Your midline will look flattering soon enough :hugs:

AFM - Had my midwife appointment this morning. She´s wonderful. I´m getting extra help with coping with my fear of giving birth again. I´ll get an interview on week 30 with a doctor, making a plan for my upcoming birth and everything :)
Next up is a blood test and a glucose screening test on Monday, then an interview with a doula on the 25th, and a 12 week scan on the 26th :happydance:

I forgot to post here about it but I had an unplanned scan on Tuesday at 10 weeks. Baby was fine and measuring perfectly. Well, technically it's measuring 3 days behind at 9+4 but it has this whole time. My last scan was 11 days before that and it was measuring exactly 11 days more than that one so, perfect! Heartbeat was 173.

Attachments

• 10weekscensored.jpg
    10weekscensored.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 5
kissesandhugs - ahh, heartburn, the loveliest pregnancy symptom of all :p ;

susannah - I so admire people who tandem nurse, and nurse until 2 years or more. Not sore if I could do it myself. I work so much away from home...

NDH - see above comment, I admire you :)

Nikoru - MS sucks big time :p I´m having similar symptoms as you. :hugs:
I´m taking care of an almost 2 year old (turns 2 in February), and work too. Thankfully I have most of November off work on winter vacation :)

kdmalk - I hope you´ll feel better soon. :hugs:

Heather - congrats, fx for a good appointment :)

starluck - ooh, thick leggings sound so comfy right now. I´m mostly wearing sports pants...
Your midline will look flattering soon enough :hugs:

AFM - Had my midwife appointment this morning. She´s wonderful. I´m getting extra help with coping with my fear of giving birth again. I´ll get an interview on week 30 with a doctor, making a plan for my upcoming birth and everything :)
Next up is a blood test and a glucose screening test on Monday, then an interview with a doula on the 25th, and a 12 week scan on the 26th :happydance:

Thanks preg_pilot :) I'm so glad you like your midwife and getting help with your fears! You can do it <3

Hi everyone,

So.. the baby stopped growing at 6w +3d. I have cried two days straight, but today.. I feel positive, at peace and I know things will be ok.

I have a scheduled D&C tomorrow. My hubby is the greatest and I am thankful for him and you ladies for the support.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in with good news in the next few months. :)

Thanks again for all the support and lots of love to you June bugs!

xoxo

-z

Hi everyone,

So.. the baby stopped growing at 6w +3d. I have cried two days straight, but today.. I feel positive, at peace and I know things will be ok.

I have a scheduled D&C tomorrow. My hubby is the greatest and I am thankful for him and you ladies for the support.

xoxo

-z

Lots of love. Am glad you are feeling positive but be kind to yourself. I found the loss forums on here an incredible source of support after my mmc's. Good luck for the future xxx

Zaycain I'm so sorry :cry: how terrible but I'm glad you're feeling better today. Thinking about you :hugs:

Hi everyone,

xoxo

-z

So so sorry. I went through the same thing a couple of weeks ago now, and I was the same. I cried for about a day, but then woke up one morning feeling a lot more positive! You can get through this and will be ok :hugs:

Best of luck tomorrow, and so glad you have a supportive hubby x

So sorry to hear that Zaycain, good luck and hoping for the best for you and your hubby very soon.

Awe zaycain..I'm so sorry Hun..but yes you will get through this...bit plenty of rest..please keep us updated..

Hi everyone,

xoxo

-z

Sorry Zaycain :(. I could only imagine how upsetting it would be to be in your position! I'm glad you're feeling more at peace now, and really hope it's not too long before you're back here again! Hope tomorrow isn't too uncomfortable! Rest up hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->