- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Well guys, thank you for having me in your group but I'm going to have to leave. We went in Tuesday for our 8w5d ultrasound and baby's heart was no longer beating. Worst pain ever. This is nothing new for me. This is now my 5th baby loss. I'm so sad. So we won't be having a June baby now. I wish all of you in here the very best of luck and i hope you all have smooth wonderful pregnancies. Thank you for being here for me the short time i was in here. You all are amazing.

Here's my final picture of my sweet angel now gone to heaven. It measured 8w3d. :cry:

View attachment 819225

I read this in your journal and haven't been able to stop thinking about you for days. It's just not fair. Do your doctors have any idea why you keep losing babies? There has to be a reason! Sorry you don't have to talk about this, just talking out loud. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Nikoru - I hope it turns out to be your sch emptying out. :hugs:

ttcbabyisom - I´m so sorry for your loss. Take care, and I´ll be sending positive thoughts your way... :hugs:

So.sorry for your loss ttcbaby :( 5 losses in a row must be unimaginably devastating :(

Sorry about the bleeding again Nic :( Bleeding in pregnancy.really can mess with your head. I've had bright red spotting for over a week now (heavier than what I'd generally call spotting but not heavy enough that I would class as actual bleeding either) and its disconcerting. especially.once started lightly cramping 5 days ago.

I am so sorry ttcbabyisom :cry:! I can't imagine how terrible that would be to go through. Take care of yourself!! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss ttcbabyisom :(

Hope your bleeding is just the sch Nikoru.

Afm I had my first scan on Friday. There was a heartbeat :) I haven't had any spotting in about 5 days so im hoping that's gone. There was no sch on the ultrasound so not sure what the spotting was from. I am measuring 3 days behind. And the heartbeat was 118. Is that normal at 6w5d?

Afm I had my first scan on Friday. There was a heartbeat :) I haven't had any spotting in about 5 days so im hoping that's gone. There was no sch on the ultrasound so not sure what the spotting was from. I am measuring 3 days behind. And the heartbeat was 118. Is that normal at 6w5d?

I've heard that dating in the beginning is tricky. As long as the doctor/u/s person wasn't concerned, I'd be happy!! :)

I'm so sorry ttcbbyisom! :hugs:

So.sorry for your loss ttcbaby :( 5 losses in a row must be unimaginably devastating :(

Sorry about the bleeding again Nic :( Bleeding in pregnancy.really can mess with your head. I've had bright red spotting for over a week now (heavier than what I'd generally call spotting but not heavy enough that I would class as actual bleeding either) and its disconcerting. especially.once started lightly cramping 5 days ago.

Ttcbaby I'm so so sorry :(

NDH I'm sorry that you are going through some bleeding too. It really is scary. Let's keep our fingers crossed and next time I'm able to go to the shrine I'll say a word for us both.

Snufkin- so sorry your Christmas post got overlooked, that's probably my fault. Hopefully we can return to your post after everyone has given their love and support to ttcbaby.

AFM-Still feeling awful today, really nauseous. I guess maybe I'm just getting good and bad days. I feel really guilty not working when my husband is struggling at work and he comes home and does his best to look after me. I really don't think I'd be able to go into work that often even if I was working though, in my last job I think I took 3 sick days in 4 years so I pretty much always went in. Granted I never had a sick bug in that time, maybe I'm a wuss with vomiting. I just feel useless right now.

Nikoru0111, I hope your bleeding stops soon! Fingers crossed!

I've just been to the doctors and been signed off with morning sickness for the rest of the week, at least I don't have to stress about going back to work until Monday now. She offered me the anti sickness meds but I refused, I don't even have paracetamol so no way I'll be taking those!

Hi guys!
Do you have any tips on breakfast..?
I can't eat solid foods that early, and smoothies just don't make me full..
I tried eating quark (I've been eating it for breakfast for like 2 years), but it took me about one hour and a half to just eat about 100grams..

Love!

I'm having porridge really watery but it doesn't stay down so not sure if that helps or not, it might work for you if you give it lots of milk?

Maybe try having whatever you can stomach just to fill a gap and then have a more solid breakfast a little later? You could have a yoghurt at your normal breakfast time, then eat a bit of toast an hour later or something? Would that maybe work? For me, little and often seems to be doing the trick...

Went in for my ultrasound today, SCH is still there, but minimal now. Don't have to go back till Dec 9.

Heartbeat today at 7w3d was 148. Last week at 6w4d it was 127. :)

Still feeling yucky with food, all i've had today was a piece of fruit and pasta with some pesto. Deciding what to do for dinner, maybe just a bagel. Can't handle being in the kitchen and smells associated with cooking!

Went in for my ultrasound today, SCH is still there, but minimal now. Don't have to go back till Dec 9.

Heartbeat today at 7w3d was 148. Last week at 6w4d it was 127. :)

Still feeling yucky with food, all i've had today was a piece of fruit and pasta with some peso. Deciding what to do for dinner, maybe just a bagel. Can't handle being in the kitchen and smells associated with cooking!

:cloud9:

Well guys, thank you for having me in your group but I'm going to have to leave. We went in Tuesday for our 8w5d ultrasound and baby's heart was no longer beating. Worst pain ever. This is nothing new for me. This is now my 5th baby loss. I'm so sad. So we won't be having a June baby now. I wish all of you in here the very best of luck and i hope you all have smooth wonderful pregnancies. Thank you for being here for me the short time i was in here. You all are amazing.

Here's my final picture of my sweet angel now gone to heaven. It measured 8w3d. :cry:

View attachment 819225

I read this in your journal and haven't been able to stop thinking about you for days. It's just not fair. Do your doctors have any idea why you keep losing babies? There has to be a reason! Sorry you don't have to talk about this, just talking out loud. Take care of yourself :hugs:

this one they think might be chromosomal the way it looked on my last scan. i don't know. i thought it looked ok, just no heart beating. We'll find out after today though. The others, they think it was a blood issue so we were treating that this time with blood thinners and progesterone and that was to be the fix. So we just don't know what happened to this one just yet. :cry:

I'm playing catch up after a few days so if I missed any of you/something important, it's not intentional :)

ttcbabyisom, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Can they determine the cause of all this?

Regarding m/s - little meals every couple hours are working best for me. I've actually felt much better in that department for the last few days - which is awesome, but also has me worried since I'm just 7 weeks and this is when it usually gets worse for most people :wacko: Then again, I've had nausea since 5 dpo, so maybe it has run it's course? I have another prenatal appointment today at the birthing center (I graduated from the fertility clinic, yay!) :happydance: Hopefully I get an u/s today to put my mind at ease :) I can't wait to meet the midwives; hopefully this is a good group because I have my heart set on birthing there.

kit, yay for finding the heartbeat!

snufkin, yeah for breakfast carbs! I'm not much help with the toys for Christmas for 1 and 3 year olds - I don't have much experience with babies/kids (I'm in for a big learning!!!)

:hugs:Nikoru:hugs: I'm so sorry you and your husband are going through so much right now. Lean into your spiritual beliefs - everything will work out exactly as it should :hugs:

I'm so sorry ttcbabyisom :( Please let us know what they find and what your next steps are if you are up to visiting the thread. I would love to cheer you on!

View attachment 819225

this one they think might be chromosomal the way it looked on my last scan. i don't know. i thought it looked ok, just no heart beating. We'll find out after today though. The others, they think it was a blood issue so we were treating that this time with blood thinners and progesterone and that was to be the fix. So we just don't know what happened to this one just yet. :cry:

So best case scenario is they know how to fix the blood problem and this was just a weird flukey chromosomal thing. Hopefully next one will be a sticky. We are all rooting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->