- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

:cry: I'm so sorry zaycain.

I went to work this morning, burst into tears and was promptly sent home. My ms seems to have gotten worse this past week. I've booked my first scan its on December the 4th, I'll be 12 weeks exactly so excited.

So sorry zaycain :hugs: Thinking of you xx

I thought I'd eased up on the MS front... I've barely had any for the last couple of days and even stopped wearing my seabands 3-4 days ago because I didn't need them, then I felt terrible when I went to bed last night and worse when I got up this morning. I've already vomited and I've had constant nausea for around 2 hours :(

Congrats on the scan Shilo :thumbup:

I feel terrible today...I shouted at my two-year-old. I wanted to take her to the shops to get some fruit and stuff for dinner tonight and she was not cooperating at all. Didn't want to walk, didn't want to be picked up, didn't want to sit in the cart...I didn't even make it to the front doors of the shop before it got too much for me and I just turned around again and walked her back to the car. She got in the car without a struggle but then started shouting at me, and I'm so exhausted from this constant nausea that I couldn't keep myself from shouting back. I feel rotten. We did have a big cuddle when we got in and we're friends again, but she really deserves more patience than I've shown her today...poor girl is being parked in the living room most of the day because I can't even face taking her to the park...I feel so bad for her. :(

Oh no snufkin I feel for you, your toddler will be fine though they are tough cookies. My son is at the child minder whilst I stay at home sick, I totally get it. It woop be gone soon though so put a Disney cartoon on and rest up yourself.

I've been the same with my 2 year old. It's so hard dealing with the nausea on top of his random tantrums. I wanted to cry yesterday I was having such a hard time and feeling guilty for laying on the couch all evening after work...

So sorry to hear Zaycain (hugs) I really hope to see you soon in here!

I'm so sorry zaycain :cry::hugs: I hope to hear great news from you soon! Take care and get plenty of rest <3

:hugs: Snufkin :hugs: I can't imagine feeling this way and having to take care of a toddler at the same time. Don't beat up on yourself, it's completely understandable.

Thanks everyone, it's good to know it's not just me that's a bit overwhelmed with all this. I do feel a bit better this afternoon and I did take my daughter for a little walk to throw leaves in the little stream at the bottom of the road and to the playpark, so all's good again. We'll just get a curry for dinner. :D

mmmm curry take out sounds delicious! I've had no energy to cook lately. I LOVE cooking and usually try a new recipe every week, but I just can't do it lately. Take out sounds perfect!

So me and oh dtd and I had a big bleed after :( it has settled down now thank goodness but I've been told no more sex until 12 week scan.

zaycain - I am so sorry :hugs: Give yourself time.

starsunshine - MS sucks :(

Snufkin - it´s so difficult to take care of a child when feeling so sick, let alone a 2 year old :hugs: you´re doing a wonderful job.

starsunshine - damn, hope it doesn´t bleed any more :hugs:

AFM - I managed to swim 600m today, and didn´t take my lunch nap. Feel so proud of myself, but also exhausted ;)

How's everyone feeling these days? I'm still nausea and exhausted 24/7. Nothing new lol.

I'm still feeling awful but if I remember week 8 was horrible last time so I'm hoping next week is better! I want to try to go out on the bike today I've been so lazy because I really haven't felt like doing anything but I think that might be part of the problem so I'm going to force myself out today for a short ride. I'm hoping it helps.

Still struggling to cook and know what to eat. Nausea some days are worse than others. Tired, even though I am going to bed about 10.15 and waking about 7.30.
Otherwise full of the joys of pregnancy! and counting down to the 12 wk scan and being able to tell everyone :)

Hi everyone,

So.. the baby stopped growing at 6w +3d. I have cried two days straight, but today.. I feel positive, at peace and I know things will be ok.

I have a scheduled D&C tomorrow. My hubby is the greatest and I am thankful for him and you ladies for the support.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in with good news in the next few months. :)

Thanks again for all the support and lots of love to you June bugs!

xoxo

-z

So sorry to hear this, take the time you need to recover and I hope to hear good news from you in the near future, take care :hugs:

As odd as this sounds, I am a bit jealous of you ladies with symptoms. I don't really have any. I'm 8 weeks today and the only thing I really feel is exhaustion. I'm not nauseous. Occasionally I feel a little faint. And my breasts are very veiny and maybe slightly bigger. But that's it! Really hoping things are still on track for me. We have our second ultrasound Friday!

I think I may have found the heartbeat this morning at 9w6days :cloud9:

I've been trying every few days (2/3 times a week) since 8 weeks and hadn't found it yet, although I did keep hearing something around 130bpm on the right side and wondered if that could be it. Then, this morning I found a much faster heartbeat than I usually hear and the Doppler registered it as being 160-170. I found it about halfway between the pubic bone and my belly button and just slightly to the left of the centre.

I've uploaded an audio file but it's not brilliant quality as I put my Doppler on loudspeaker then recorded on my phone. Am I just crazy or is this it ? :haha:

ETA: For some reason when you try and download the MP4 it downloads as attachment.php and then music players don't recognise it, but if you tell windows media player to just try and play it anyway then it works. :shrug:

Attachments

• Audio 2 Mp4.mp4
    337 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back