- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'm bored, so I just looked at that chinese gender chart thing and realised 3 things!
1) when entering the dates for my daughter, I'm predicted a girl, which she obviously is.
2) when entering my dates for this pregnancy, I'm predicted a boy, which I always wanted, but now I'm actually not so sure anymore...I know about girls, 80%+ of my family are girls...of course I'm happy either way!!
3) I probably conceived this pregnancy on 13/9/2014 and my due date with my daughter was 13/9/2012. That same date was also my grannies birthday (I think she was born in 1912, but would need to ask/check her grave) So my daughter was due 100 years after my granny was born. clearly missed a chance of naming her after granny, there.

funny it took me so long to realise that last one :D Maybe we'll call this one after my gran, though I only really like the name in German, it's not as nice with the English pronunciation...and also it's my niece's middle name (which is why it was out of the game for number 1, but now I don't think I care as much...)

oh, how did I miss your post babyisom?? I'm so sorry you're going through that again. It does sound like your doctors finally have an idea of what's going on though, and they'll hopefully have a good plan for you going forward! big hugs for you and everyone else who's suffered losses...it's not fair.

Hi ladies, so I'm on count down to the big 12 week scan, it's next Tuesday 18th, I'm very very nervous, who else has their date and is on countdown with me?

My next appointment is Dec. 4th when I'll be 14+2. Everyone will be on vacation for Thanksgiving when I'm 12 weeks so no 12 week appointment. I'm not sure if I'll be getting a scan because they're phasing out 12 week scans here which sucks. I do have my private gender scan on Dec. 13th though. Can't wait!

Oh that's rubbish they are phasing the scans out :grr: yay for your private scan though, you're on the countdown too :) I'm so nervous about mine, I really want to be excited but it's so hard x

Next appointment will be on Dec. 11 (13 weeks along), so 1 more month to go but i might go in earlier. They said it's our choice if we go after 2 weeks or a month from our last scan. I'm just so impatient coz they never measured the heart rate when we went last time at 7w2d.

Chicken is all i have been able to eat in the last 2 days, just dry chicken.

My first scan is 21st november, 10 days away and i am extremely nervous. I have been reading too many horror stories about 12 week scans. With my first i hadnt found bnb or googled anything and i swear it was an easier pregnancy. Now i am googling every small ache and pain and worrying over everything. My worst fear is there being no baby at my 12 weeks scan.

weewdy, I'm sorry you're so worried. I have everything crossed that your scan goes well. I'm sure everything is okay.

I might be panicking a bit more if I hadn't already had 3 scans with my most recent one being at 10 weeks. All 3 scans have been great so I know the chances of miscarriage are so low at this point. I will feel better once I get into the second trimester though and have my scan next month.

My scan is in exactly 3 weeks, December 2nd! Then I'm off to Germany on the 3rd. I'm excited and a bit scared...last time I had a private scan around 8 weeks (7+6 I think) so we knew the risk of miscarriage was quite low. I have no reason to worry this time, haven't had any cramps or bleeding or anything, but I'm still sure I'll not be sleeping the night before the scan. I wish I could have a quick check for the heartbeat right now, but I'll just have to be patient.

Hi ladies, so I'm on count down to the big 12 week scan, it's next Tuesday 18th, I'm very very nervous, who else has their date and is on countdown with me?

My 12 week is the 17th :D But no scan :/ I think we are scheduling the scan after the appointment though :thumbup:

10+4 today :happydance:

Ladies in the 10+ week range...hows your ms?? I'm desperate for any hope!!

Mine's is still going strong, last time it lasted from 7-13 weeks, this time it started at 6 so I'm hoping it'll get better around 12 :D eating little and often helps. Also, sour fresh foods, like pineapple and grapes (also helps with hydration and vitamins and fibre, win-win-win-win!!)

Shockingly bad. My first i had nausea from week 5 to 14. This time is didnt get bad until week 6/7. I agree eat little and often but i have to stay away from fruit. Best thing for me is bread and chicken.

My nt scan and a meeting with the genetic counselor, along with a blood test takes place on November 26.

I'll have an appt. with my regular doctor on the 21st, then my NT scan with counseling is on the 24th - I'll be 11+5. I am definitely counting down!!

I was so so nervous for a long time, then sometime last week I just decided I had to get over it. I can't spend the whole first tri worried about losing the baby. So now I am doing better - still can't wait for the scan to see how everything is going, of course!!

I'm in 10th week now. I thought the nausea was subsiding, but it must have just been that I got more sleep on the weekend.

I think it's better during the day then it was before (as long as I keep eating), but this morning I threw up, and I'm generally able to avoid that...maybe my body's just getting tired of fighting it lol.

I'm 10+4 and have nausea here and there. I surprisingly haven't had much bad sickness or nausea.

I had a bad day when I turned 10 weeks exactly and threw up. Now at 10+1 I'm feeling great. It's just the ebb and flow of the nausea. Tomorrow will probably be bad again. It's too early to be going away entirely.

Yeah still not so good for me...I even have sea bands and everything :( I just want mine to go away :(

My next ultrasound I'll be 10+3 and then I guess I'll go two weeks later for 12 weeks but they don't even do NT test or anything like that so I'm not sure what the point is...it will just be a regular one. Maybe I'll get one more at 14+3 before I go to the UK for Christmas. I think that will be too early for gender right? Will have to wait until getting back, all things going well of course.

I'm getting nervous about my 12 wk scan, even though i had the 7+6 one, i still feel something could go wrong.
I do have nausea still from time to time, but it is easing now.

I can't believe some ladies are nearly 12 wks already, crazy how quickly time goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->