- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I have my NT and bloods on 28th Nov so two weeks on Friday. I'll be 12+1. I hope it goes quickly x

My MS is weird - I almost don't feel nausea (thank God!), but after 9 weeks I started feeling very weak and dizzy. When I go to a crouded place, I almost feel like I could faint. Then I sit and this feeling disappears. I have fainted several times in my life and I don't want this horrible experience to repeat during pregnancy. :wacko:

I'm feeling nervous about my nt scan as well. I know it isn't the end all be all of if there is an issue or not, but I feel like this is a large hurdle to get over. I think I will feel a lot more relaxed if baby "passes" with flying color.

I felt my uterus last night! lol! I normally can't feel it yet but after sex last night it was rock hard. I made hubby feel it and he was like "OH yeah that's really hard" and I was like "No hon that's my pubic bone." Men. lol

Haha, susannah, that reminds me of my OHs back rubs, it's like he's trying to massage away my shoulder blades! I don't even ask him for one anymore. :D

Haha, susannah, that reminds me of my OHs back rubs, it's like he's trying to massage away my shoulder blades! I don't even ask him for one anymore. :D

Right? My hubby does the same thing, like rubs my actual spine and my shoulder blades...I keep telling him that massage is for the muscles...not the bones...ugh...

The spine rubbing is the worst!! I actually got my midwife to rub my back instead of OH when I had my daughter because he was just not doing it right! :D

Hi ladies, so I'm on count down to the big 12 week scan, it's next Tuesday 18th, I'm very very nervous, who else has their date and is on countdown with me?

Mine is on the 26th - 14 days now

Ladies in the 10+ week range...hows your ms?? I'm desperate for any hope!!

10+1 and has been getting better for the last 3 days. Still occasionally queasy, dry heaving once or twice. Nothing worse than that.
I started taking Vitamin B-12, which seems to be helping.

I have my NT scan next week friday on the 21st, I'll be 12+2. Anatomy/gender scan 15th of January, I'll be 20+1. Next week I have to go for this blood sugar test, drink some yucky sugar liquid yuck and fast for 12 hours before it, I hope I wouldn't puke. I've been lucky with no MS since like 5-6 weeks pregnant unless I have a long gap between meals. I've eaten like a horse but so glad I haven't gained weight either. I had my private early ultrasound at 8 weeks and it really eased my worries, I feel quite confident about my pregnancy and just feel lucky not to have much symptoms - my main symptoms are sore nipples (sigh) and being more emotional - I get angry easily and also cry easily. Haven't had any exhaustion.

My NT scan is on the 24th and i'll be 12 weeks then :)

I know this will sound like im a bitch but im not really. A very prominent figure in our village has announced her first pregnancy at nearly 40 yrs old. She is an annoyance of a woman, calls herself a celebrity, buys the best of everything and generally thinks she should be the royal family. Alot of people have the same opinion as me but sook up to her. Anyway she done the big fb announcement yesterday and got over 350 comments. She is due a few days before me. I cant help but feel abit unhappy about it. Im sure she will hold a big meet the baby party in the local town hall and my baby will will be sidelined. I wont be doing the big announcement and people probably wont know until they see me pushing the pram like my first. I am a very private person whereas she is not. This morning we have already had 2 statuses one about how she cant stand people moaning about pregnancy symptoms and that she doeant know what the fuss is about because shes had a brilliant first 12 weeks. 2nd status said she wonders if her baby will be crowned prince/princess at our gala day since she is the queen of the village.

I can see myself unfriending her as its not even been 24hrs and shes annoying the hell out of me.

Weewdy, i feel terrible with those kind of people... I'd definitely think twice why we're FB friends. People like that just needs everyone's attention that they might have never gotten during their childhood/adulthood.

SMILE and DELETE HER :haha: We don't want any stress in our pregnancy, do we?

I agree with mdscpa. I would definitely delete her. I have very little time for people like that. Yes she probably gets attention from everyone but the worst part is that probably no one actually likes her. Which is why you don't need attention from those sorts of people either. I would 100% defriend.

I know this will sound like im a bitch but im not really. A very prominent figure in our village has announced her first pregnancy at nearly 40 yrs old. She is an annoyance of a woman, calls herself a celebrity, buys the best of everything and generally thinks she should be the royal family. Alot of people have the same opinion as me but sook up to her. Anyway she done the big fb announcement yesterday and got over 350 comments. She is due a few days before me. I cant help but feel abit unhappy about it. Im sure she will hold a big meet the baby party in the local town hall and my baby will will be sidelined. I wont be doing the big announcement and people probably wont know until they see me pushing the pram like my first. I am a very private person whereas she is not. This morning we have already had 2 statuses one about how she cant stand people moaning about pregnancy symptoms and that she doeant know what the fuss is about because shes had a brilliant first 12 weeks. 2nd status said she wonders if her baby will be crowned prince/princess at our gala day since she is the queen of the village.

I can see myself unfriending her as its not even been 24hrs and shes annoying the hell out of me.

People like that actually exist?? She sounds like someone straight from a bad movie.

Sorry you have to deal with that :( Def unfriend her

Is anyone else starting to get Braxton Hicks? I'm pretty sure I'm getting mild BH starting yesterday. I can feel my uterus if I palpate my belly when I feel the BH.

With my first the BH started pretty early but I don't remember how early. 10 weeks is REALLY early isn't it??

ETA: From babycenter: Braxton Hicks contractions start as early as 6 weeks, but are usually felt sometime around 20 weeks. Women who have had previous pregnancies may notice them sooner, and some women may not even notice them at all.

Me again: I think it's possible that I'm feeling BH.

Weewdy she sounds like a horrible woman!! Definitely delete her as her statuses will just stress you out more than anything!

Susannah I swear I've been feeling bh the past couple of days. Last pregnancy I'd get them after (tmi) an orgasm or after I empty a very full bladder and lay back down and since the 1st hasn't been happening lately I've been feeling the tightness with the midnight pees but can't actually feel it when I palpate yet.

I had some red and pink spotting last night and slightly freaked out but waited it out instead of running to the er. It ended up stopping so I'm not sure what the heck that was about :shrug:

Weewdy, she sounds like a gem! :D how big is your village? I've not lived in a village since I moved out of my parents house (it was about 8000 people then I think) and I do not miss the everyone-needs-to-know-everyone-else's-business mentality! Then again we never really participated in a lot of village life, so it could have been worse. My mum had an incident where she misbehaved when she was little (couldn't help laughing at a lady falling off her bike) while she was on her way home, and by the time she got there my granny already knew! :D mental!
I'd definitely unfriend her, I can't stand people like that, always needing to be the centre of attention.

I never really felt BH with my first and I don't think I've felt any yet.

What's everyone doing for classes? I'm skipping the normal birth classes I think, but I will be doing a tour of the CMU and I'll go to antenatal yoga and aquanatal starting in January. I better wish for a swimsuit for my Christmas! ;)

Snufkin, I'm going to skip the birth class this time and maybe do a CPR refresher.

First timers, I'd HIGHLY recommend taking the birth class. It was invaluable as a FTM.

Kissesandhugs, sorry about the bleeding! I hope it's nothing. I hear it's very common. I've never had any bleeding myself but I imagine it's scary. Actually, I was at my mom's house a few weeks ago and used her bathroom, and when I wiped I saw a bright red spot and I was so scared! Then I realized her toilet paper had red flowery designs on it and once the TP was wet, the red color really showed through! Had a little laugh about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->